Some people make me ashamed to be human

Discussions about your pets!
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Police today released details of a sickening incident in a small city in the north of Holland.

A man (45) and his wife (40) have been arrested and released pending further investigation after the body of a dog was found in a dustbin near to a park.

A witness had called the police after seeing the two enter the park with a live dog and upon leaving the park they were seen to dump the lifeless body into the dustbin.

A vet carried out an examination on the body of the beagle and found it to have suffered a fractured skull.

The two admitted killing the dog, she held it while he beat its head in with a claw hammer.

The reason they gave for killing the dog was that it shed too much hair.

This makes me sick, these kinds of people make me ashamed to be human.

I would say I hope they get a fitting punishment but cruelty to an animal here carries the same penalty as vandalism of a bus shelter...::-1
abbey

Post by abbey »

Bastards! :mad:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Abbey that word isnt strong enough to describe these dregs of humanity.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Carolly;846341 wrote: Abbey that word isnt strong enough to describe these dregs of humanity.Unfortunately the site filter wont let me put the words I really want. :mad:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

abbey;846353 wrote: Unfortunately the site filter wont let me put the words I really want. :mad:Well lets hope they get put inside and get a taste of what its like to be somebody's Bitch,
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I hope their house goes up in flames with them in it.

I hope they die a slow painful death like the dog did.

Mostly i just hope they die, get the hell out of our air space and burn in the pits of hell forever.

They should be put to death for what they did, same as they would if they'd killed a child, but inexplicably, that does not carry as much outrage with people as one would expect. :mad:
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

This was done for their pleasure!!! If a 'normal' person feels they cannot cope or have made a mistake getting a pet, then they would ensure that the pet was re-homed or taken to a sanctuary!!

If my family, or pets lived anywhere near these people I would be afraid very afraid! Anyone who could inflict this kind of pain and suffering onto any living creature, is a danger to us all.

Nasty, evil, and not fit to live amongst us!!! :mad:

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”