Toby- My little Buddy

Discussions about your pets!
CARLA

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by CARLA »

The pictures are to cute. :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Carolly

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by Carolly »

As somebody who has 6 dogs I wanna say...........can I have em please:D;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, what a little cutie!:-4
Kathy Ellen

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Susie:-4

I don't have pets, but those two cutties are keepers. Love how they snuggle together and wait for Daddy to come home...that's soooo cute:-4
cherandbuster

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by cherandbuster »

AEyes :)

I cannot stand it!!! Your little doggie is too cute for words! :-4

I *absolutely* love the pic of the doggies waiting for Daddy -- it is so sweet :-6

I'm so glad you posted these pictures -- you made my evening!
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

WonderWendy3

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Awww, they are too cute, what great pictures!!

I love the pic of them snuggling and waiting for daddy too!!

Although I did awwww at the laundry basket, so cute!:-4:-4

I have a big and little dog and love when they wait at the storm door for Mommy, all you can see is their bodies wigglin' with excitement, knowing the tails are goin' a mile a minute!
jennyswan

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by jennyswan »

They are soooo cute. :-4
[love]light

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by [love]light »

As my 60 lbs little girl baby is curled up into my lap, I wish SO MUCH that I could have seen her when she was tiny tiny.

Freakin' adorable. Makes me wanna run out and scoop some puppies up from the pound.

:-4
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

Carolly

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by Carolly »

Fab pictures Angel they really are;) .....have a look at some of my little darlins;)I lost 3 this year due to age and illness and it broke my heart to lose so many in such a short time......but I still have these little dears......except for Lucy the tiny white maltese behind my other maltese......she was such a litle dear.....

Attached files
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
[love]light

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by [love]light »

Oooh! I wanna show off my pride and joys :D

[love]light

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by [love]light »

AngelEyes82;815209 wrote: Aww Lovelight! They are so adorable! I LOVE the picture of the cat! SO CUTE! You've got gorgeous animals!:-4

Thank you! I love them so much. My friends and family get so sick of me constantly gushing over them.

Bear, the Rottie mix, is my boyfriend/bodyguard. Suzy, the pit, is my snuggle partner (when josh is not around, of course :thinking:). Elvis, the cat, is Suzy's boyfriend. They are very much in love. They sleep together every single night and lick each other all day.

Carolly

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by Carolly »

AngelEyes82;815202 wrote: Aww I am sure they were very special pups! How cute! I love little dogs!

Toby is my first little dog. :D thanks for sharing with me!I had a Toby some years ago........he was a litle Yorkie and my goodness what a dog lol.One of his favourite tricks if I wasn't taking to much notice of him was to start limping and people would say.........ahhhh whats wrong with him???I just laughed....picked him up and told him how handsome he was and he used to jump down and run around wagging his tail lol.....also I once had my little Cassey who used to sing and people would be in tears of laughter watching her.Dogs can bring so much happiness but I guess we pay the price for that when we lose them but even then we know its worth the price.;)

Lovelight love your pride and joys also;)
[love]light

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by [love]light »

Losing a pet is an underrated loss, I think.

I got fired from a job I was at for 2 years when I had to put my dog down. I had her for 13 years, she got cancer, and I called in so that I could hold her while it happened.

cherandbuster

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by cherandbuster »

'[love wrote: light;817108']Losing a pet is an underrated loss, I think.

I got fired from a job I was at for 2 years when I had to put my dog down. I had her for 13 years, she got cancer, and I called in so that I could hold her while it happened.

Hi There LoveLight :)

That is just terrible! Sounds like the job was (hopefully) not worth it.

I think the best thing about doggies is the unconditional love :-4

Hubby thinks the best thing about doggies is that they don't talk back, don't need braces and never go to college :p
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

qsducks

Toby- My little Buddy

Post by qsducks »

At least I don't have to take my children out for a walk twice a day and pick up their poop:wah:

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”