what i hate about college...

Discussions about your pets!
User avatar
Omni_Skittles
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:10 am

what i hate about college...

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Not being able to see my handsome... or my baby girl!!! awww i misses them so much...

Attached files
Smoke signals ftw!
User avatar
chrisb84uk
Posts: 11634
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:29 am

what i hate about college...

Post by chrisb84uk »

Ah how cute, what wonderful pics! :-4



Who is the person in the background?
User avatar
Omni_Skittles
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:10 am

what i hate about college...

Post by Omni_Skittles »

chrisb84uk;783182 wrote: Ah how cute, what wonderful pics! :-4



Who is the person in the background?my brother. well, part of my adopted family... haha i am no where near white lol... i don't think he wanted to be in the pic... haha

I really miss running with my Zao- The black dog... he always use to make me trip on his leash.
Smoke signals ftw!
kayleneaussie
Posts: 9127
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 am

what i hate about college...

Post by kayleneaussie »

awwwwwwwwww they are sooooooooooooo cute, no wonder you miss them:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
User avatar
Omni_Skittles
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:10 am

what i hate about college...

Post by Omni_Skittles »

kayleneaussie;783218 wrote: awwwwwwwwww they are sooooooooooooo cute, no wonder you miss them:(i know they are! They get annoying at times... like when baby girl wants to lick you for like ever... plus she has puppy breath! ugh and zao always wants attention... he's like where is the leash lets go lets go lets go!!!!! and i'm like but my T.V. show is on... lol
Smoke signals ftw!
kayleneaussie
Posts: 9127
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 am

what i hate about college...

Post by kayleneaussie »

Omni_Skittles;783220 wrote: i know they are! They get annoying at times... like when baby girl wants to lick you for like ever... plus she has puppy breath! ugh and zao always wants attention... he's like where is the leash lets go lets go lets go!!!!! and i'm like but my T.V. show is on... lol


:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
User avatar
Omni_Skittles
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:10 am

what i hate about college...

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Mom just sent me this... aww

Attached files
Smoke signals ftw!
lovesagoodgirl
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:11 pm

what i hate about college...

Post by lovesagoodgirl »

I don't like your dogs too much. i remember getting lost a lot!
:sneaky:
User avatar
Omni_Skittles
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:10 am

what i hate about college...

Post by Omni_Skittles »

pfft you're lame. haha



i really really miss my ZAO!!!
Smoke signals ftw!

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”