Cats - Cats More Cats

Discussions about your pets!
capt_buzzard

Cats - Cats More Cats

Post by capt_buzzard »

I don't have cats. We always had dogs. They are too independent kind of animals. These two belong to friends of mine.

Attached files
Der Wulf

Cats - Cats More Cats

Post by Der Wulf »

capt_buzzard wrote: I don't have cats. We always had dogs. They are too independent kind of animals. These two belong to friends of mine.
Cap, you need a dog like my poodle. When he was very small, he was "adopted" by our cat. He tried to do everything the cat did. Now he is all dog, except he jumps, and pounces like a cat, and he will lay on his back and play with a toy, having the same four paw dexterety of a cat. Kinda a multipurpose pet :)
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
capt_buzzard

Cats - Cats More Cats

Post by capt_buzzard »

Der Wulf wrote: Cap, you need a dog like my poodle. When he was very small, he was "adopted" by our cat. He tried to do everything the cat did. Now he is all dog, except he jumps, and pounces like a cat, and he will lay on his back and play with a toy, having the same four paw dexterety of a cat. Kinda a multipurpose pet :)Oh No, Der Wulf - how could you, a Poodle. I hate those dogs. Toy dogs, lap dogs.
minks

Cats - Cats More Cats

Post by minks »

awww pets of any sort are great, very good for the soul. I have not idea how to post pics here but I own a furrball dog he is a minature american eskimo, white and hairy, he adopted the kitten who is a mutt of sorts he is all white with charcoal patches of tabby stripes. Kokanee is my pooch and Ringo is the kitten. I have been a dogger all my life until Ringo and I have to say I love both equally. They each have their individual qualities that you just can't resist.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Der Wulf

Cats - Cats More Cats

Post by Der Wulf »

capt_buzzard wrote: Oh No, Der Wulf - how could you, a Poodle. I hate those dogs. Toy dogs, lap dogs.
Not if you raise them right, my mother had poodles that were simpering, spoiled, ugly mannered creatures, said I'd never have one. This is my 2nd, both were raised like, play in the dirt, eat raw meat, head out the truck window type of dogs. This guys a minature, his ancestors used to hunt tigers, the Wulf does'nt tolerate "pansy" dogs.

This guy has the testosterone level of a mastiff. Nothing invades my yard, heard a racket a couple months ago, Odie was snapping, snarling, and chasing a german shepard down the road. I kept hoping the gs would'nt turn around and see what was chasing him.

Odie does'nt know he was adopted, he thinks he's a wulf. :D
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
capt_buzzard

Cats - Cats More Cats

Post by capt_buzzard »

Ok I go along with that. A friend here just told me about her poodle - The best watch dog she ever had.
gmc

Cats - Cats More Cats

Post by gmc »

How do you post images? Our poodle is 31" at the shoulder and 71/2 stone a proper dog in other words. Really anything under a foot tall is a hamster substitute.

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”