Cats or Dogs?

Discussions about your pets!
ksd75

Cats or Dogs?

Post by ksd75 »

I've always said I'm a dog person...yet I have 4 cats that I love dearly (Unless you ask me at 3 A.M. when they're running laps through my house...I'll deny it then).

I love each for different reasons, but when it comes down to it, I think if I had to choose one or the other, it'd be dogs.

If you could only have one or the other, which would it be, and why?

I'd choose dogs because I love the hands on, rough and tumble way that we can interact. I throw a ball for them, they go get it and bring it back to me so I can throw it again. I throw a ball for the cats, they retrieve it 12 hours later when they feel like it. :wah:

I also love that I can take my dogs with me alot of places. If I'm going to the gas station for a soda, the dogs can ride with me...and I enjoy that companionship.

The protection/peace of mind is another reason. I'm at home alone quite often and I don't really get too worried about it because of the dogs.

Now I feel bad because I'm convinced my cats know what I've just written and they're plotting to harm me in my sleep. :wah:
Pheasy

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Pheasy »

I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I love the dogs more when I am cleaning out the cats litter tray. I love the cats more when I'm washing the walls after the dogs splattered mud on them after 'walkies' :-4
Sheryl

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Sheryl »

:wah::wah:

If you don't show tomorrow, just leave a note saying that Hannah goes to a nutty lady in Texas. :p

I have a cat, and 3 dogs of my own. However I have 5 dogs at the moment, keeping two of brother n law's dogs till he can get a fence built at his new house. I also have a couple of guinne pigs, they don't do much though.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Chezzie

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Chezzie »

oh im a doggie person, not that keen on cats, they are beautiful looking animals but are too independant for me.:-6
littlemissgiggle

Cats or Dogs?

Post by littlemissgiggle »

I am defo a cat person I have 2 and will always have a cat in my life and always have.

They are very loving and loyal. :-4
pinkchick

Cats or Dogs?

Post by pinkchick »

I'm a cat person :-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Jerry

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Jerry »

I have had animals all my life. I thought I was a dog lover more than a cat, but ole fat boy won my heart, and my money too. :rolleyes: :wah:
Geronimo

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Geronimo »

and what about little miss Sophie? isnt she worth to come in the warm yet? :D

:p
Jerry

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Jerry »

Your box is full, hun. :p:wah:
Jerry

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Jerry »

Jerry;777786 wrote: Your box is full, hun. :p:wah:

No, I didn't bring the other cat inside yet, hun. I like her, but no. Fat boy takes a lot, then I will have another vet bill to do what all I need to do for this one. :rolleyes:

I know.. and don't laugh. I know I quoted my ownself. Duh !
Geronimo

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Geronimo »

well i didnt noticed before you mentioned it oyurself to be true..

and the box wasnt full no more when you wrote it, but now oyu know who irritating it is..:(

lets go there a little bit..
Jerry

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Jerry »

Tomorrow I will. :)
Geronimo

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Geronimo »

alrigth, but this time you keep your word..;)
moonpie

Cats or Dogs?

Post by moonpie »

Well I am defintely a cat person, cause I have two cats, but I would LOVE to have a dog also, but I feel that they are too much commitment to have to walk them, etc. I work full time, so it probablywould not work. Used to have a dog a long time ago and he piddled and pooped on paper.
Jerry

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Jerry »

I love this kind of dog. I have had this kind growing up.

Accountable

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Accountable »

I've always had dogs and still consider myself to be a dog person, though we have a cat now. She's great. very affectionate and not at all shy like other cats I've experienced. Strangers get a "sniff-over" just like a family dog would do. :wah:

Dogs want more interaction than cats, and I like the interdependence I feel with a good dog. They give love, protection, and affection as good as they get. Cats are more fun to watch. My cat's something like four years old and still bounds around the house like a puppy. But they're far more acrobatic than dogs.
Jerry

Cats or Dogs?

Post by Jerry »

I wonder what they do if they do like the way we smell? :-3:wah:

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”