Great Danes anyone?

Discussions about your pets!
ksd75

Great Danes anyone?

Post by ksd75 »

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and thought I'd see if there were any other Great Dane lovers such as myself here.

I own a 2 1/2 year old fawn dane named Hannah. I've had several danes and also volunteer with my local Great Dane Rescue.

I'd love to meet other dane lovers!
WonderWendy3

Great Danes anyone?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I love Great Danes, never had the pleasure of owning one though, my boys (I have 3 of them) have wanted one for a LONG time...my oldest son is almost 19 and he has wanted a Great Dane for as long as I can remember, I remember for his 14th birthday, he really wanted a Great Dane puppy....and we have a small home and I'm a one woman show....so the best I could do at the time was to give him a "Scooby Doo" plush doll that talked!!:o:wah::wah: He wasn't amused, but knew mom meant well!!

I'd love to see pictures of your Hannah and any others you would like to share with us!:-6
Sheryl

Great Danes anyone?

Post by Sheryl »

Great Danes are my favorite breed. I do not own one at the moment. I had one a few years ago and she was the most lovable dog, unless you got on her part of the couch. :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
ksd75

Great Danes anyone?

Post by ksd75 »

WonderWendy3;775842 wrote:

I'd love to see pictures of your Hannah and any others you would like to share with us!:-6

Once I get my 15 posts and can post pictures, I'll post a lot of them. I am a photo freak, so you'll get tired of seeing my animals, lol.

In the meantime, my profile contains a link to Hannah's photoblog. You can spend days looking through the pictures...and I haven't updated it very religiously lately. I've got tons of pictures I need to add!

Sheryl;775844 wrote: Great Danes are my favorite breed. I do not own one at the moment. I had one a few years ago and she was the most lovable dog, unless you got on her part of the couch. :wah:

LOL. They are quite the couch potatoes. I joke that Hannah's job is making sure the couch doesn't blow away or get stolen. :wah:

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”