Whoo

Discussions about your pets!
babygirl

Whoo

Post by babygirl »

Hey all just thaught i would share with you all that i got a pet rat today, he is gorgeous pure white with red eyes only a baby but i am made up :-4
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

kensloft

Whoo

Post by kensloft »

Love it when you go to a party and people start asking to let it run through their clothing.
BabyRider

Whoo

Post by BabyRider »

Gotta go with tmbsgrl on this one! Snake food! But, hey...to each his own, yes? Enjoy your new pet!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Peg

Whoo

Post by Peg »

Rats are great pets. They'll sit there on your lap and let you pet them like a kitten, or climb up and lay on your shoulder.
kensloft

Whoo

Post by kensloft »

Peg wrote: Rats are great pets. They'll sit there on your lap and let you pet them like a kitten, or climb up and lay on your shoulder.

You tell 'em Peg.
rachelg

Whoo

Post by rachelg »

I'm with the the snake-food posters. Rats are about the only pet I hate. Nasty,disease spreading vermin :eek:
lady cop

Whoo

Post by lady cop »

ok , a rat. everything needs love.... myself, give me a german shepard. as long as you love your pet, nothing else matters. (but watch out for snakes) ;)
kensloft

Whoo

Post by kensloft »

lady cop wrote: ok , a rat. everything needs love.... myself, give me a german shepard. as long as you love your pet, nothing else matters. (but watch out for snakes) ;)

Right on! (except the snake part)
valerie

Whoo

Post by valerie »

lady cop wrote: ok , a rat. everything needs love.... myself, give me a german shepard. as long as you love your pet, nothing else matters. (but watch out for snakes) ;)

Rats can be very good pets. They are smart. Used to have something called

a "Rat Decathalon" at the college I went to...

Myself, give me a german shepherd!!

:yh_rotfl
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

kensloft

Whoo

Post by kensloft »

archergirl wrote: i'm not much of a rat fan, but I'm not really all about rats being snake food either! eeeeww :) I'm a cat person myself, but I'm happy for you! ;)

Cat food?
minks

Whoo

Post by minks »

Soooo whatcha gonna name it? Can you buy toys for it? Do they play? Can you collar and leash them to go outside? Or do you keep it in a cage like a hamster? Our province used to boast we were Rat free until some retard let about 15 pet rats go in this city and ooooooooooooooo did the "officials et al" get pissed. Rumor has it they were all rounded up and given to nice homes.

Ack a pet rat crikey!! Well do enjoy, I guess it is no different than a pet richardson ground squirrel/gopher in other nations as a pet. Or a snake, or lizzard, what is scarey to some is cuddly to others. What ever do enjoy your pet and give it a happy and healthy life. But please when you come for coffee in my house leave it at home OK :)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”