Scared

Discussions about your pets!
nvalleyvee

Scared

Post by nvalleyvee »

Our dog - Yanna - scared the crap out of us today. BTS and I were getting ready for an outing - I put the dogs outside and went to be sure they had fresh water when Yanna SUDDENLY lost her balance and started listing and then flat out started falling down every time she got up and kept pissing herself. I screamed for BTS in a panic. He reminded me that this happened about a year ago when she got a bee sting. I went and got benadryl from the store - our vet said this is what she needed last year. She is OK now. I think our dog is allergic to bee stings. It scared the heck out of me though.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
pinkchick

Scared

Post by pinkchick »

nvalleyvee;715708 wrote: Our dog - Yanna - scared the crap out of us today. BTS and I were getting ready for an outing - I put the dogs outside and went to be sure they had fresh water when Yanna SUDDENLY lost her balance and started listing and then flat out started falling down every time she got up and kept pissing herself. I screamed for BTS in a panic. He reminded me that this happened about a year ago when she got a bee sting. I went and got benadryl from the store - our vet said this is what she needed last year. She is OK now. I think our dog is allergic to bee stings. It scared the heck out of me though.

I'm glad Yanna is ok hun :-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Peg

Scared

Post by Peg »

I can imagine how bad that scared you! I'd be afraid to leave her outside when I'm not home in case she would get stung again.
Happylife

Scared

Post by Happylife »

Do you think she had a seizure? It sure sounds like what you described...

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”