Cute.....

Discussions about your pets!
Pheasy

Cute.....

Post by Pheasy »

Lucy found an old basket in the basement today and had it in the kitchen. I just went to kitchen and found Pichu ...... :-4
WonderWendy3

Cute.....

Post by WonderWendy3 »

You have a Russian blue??? thats what he/she looks like....I love that KITTY!! I wanna take the basket home with me just as is!!:-4:-4
Pheasy

Cute.....

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;695935 wrote: You have a Russian blue??? thats what he/she looks like....I love that KITTY!! I wanna take the basket home with me just as is!!:-4:-4

I'm not sure if they are true Russina Blues - may have a bit of something else. Here's Lucy sneaking up on her .......
WonderWendy3

Cute.....

Post by WonderWendy3 »

close enough to a russian blue for me!!:-4:-4

Are they really loveable and attention hogs???
Pheasy

Cute.....

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;695944 wrote: close enough to a russian blue for me!!:-4:-4

Are they really loveable and attention hogs???

Oh my, they are 'over-the-top' attention hogs. Pichu drools all over you when she wants love - quite yukky in a lovable way. Codi (her brother) is a real attention slut, will devour you in one 'I love you' session. :-4
WonderWendy3

Cute.....

Post by WonderWendy3 »

ThePheasant;695946 wrote: Oh my, they are 'over-the-top' attention hogs. Pichu drools all over you when she wants love - quite yukky in a lovable way. Codi (her brother) is a real attention slut, will devour you in one 'I love you' session. :-4

yup yup....they are Russian blues!! We had two when I was growing up and they were the sweeetest most loving cats....I LOVE Them!!! give them some extra love for me!:-4:-4
sunny104

Cute.....

Post by sunny104 »

She's a beautiful kitty!! :-4 :-6
Pheasy

Cute.....

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;695949 wrote: yup yup....they are Russian blues!! We had two when I was growing up and they were the sweeetest most loving cats....I LOVE Them!!! give them some extra love for me!:-4:-4

When I took them to the vets for their shots, the technician said we must handle them a lot because normally cats of their coloring can be a bit nasty. It really confused the heck out of me, because firstly, why would their color make them nasty :wah: like 'jeez I wish I wasn't this color - I think I'll bite someone.....' :wah: and secondly they have always been so sweet and loving - wonderful natured.
littlemissgiggle

Cute.....

Post by littlemissgiggle »

very cute and lovely looking cats. xxxx

:-4
Pheasy

Cute.....

Post by Pheasy »

littlemissgiggle;696285 wrote: very cute and lovely looking cats. xxxx

:-4

Thanks Giggles :-6
WonderWendy3

Cute.....

Post by WonderWendy3 »

ThePheasant;696137 wrote: When I took them to the vets for their shots, the technician said we must handle them a lot because normally cats of their coloring can be a bit nasty. It really confused the heck out of me, because firstly, why would their color make them nasty :wah: like 'jeez I wish I wasn't this color - I think I'll bite someone.....' :wah: and secondly they have always been so sweet and loving - wonderful natured.

I've never heard of a cat not being handled, and definately not Russian Blues...they are known for their "loving nature"...at least what I've always read and experienced. We had one named Peppi La Pu, like the cartoon character (who is a skunk---yes there is a story behind it OF course) and we had one named Boris Bad-nuff, from Rocky & Bull winkle......we had a pug and a cat named Starsky and Hutch too.....:wah::wah:

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”