Hog-Dogging

Discussions about your pets!
RedGlitter

Hog-Dogging

Post by RedGlitter »

I hope this link works for you.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/200 ... gging.affl

This is about hog-dogging which is putting feral hogs in a pen and setting hunting dogs on them. According to the ignorant moron in the film, it's a hunting exercise, but people turn out for the "entertainment value" too. Some people sure do like sick kicks. :mad:
Carl44

Hog-Dogging

Post by Carl44 »

sorry i had to turn it off after 5 seconds to upsetting who could do such a thing :mad::mad::mad:
RedGlitter

Hog-Dogging

Post by RedGlitter »

That's okay, I understand what you mean. And those people in the bleachers watching it- some of those people were kids! This is new to me. I knew about bull-baiting a century ago but this hog stuff is something I didn't know about. I thought maybe others here might not have known about it either.
Carl44

Hog-Dogging

Post by Carl44 »

RedGlitter;665921 wrote: That's okay, I understand what you mean. And those people in the bleachers watching it- some of those people were kids! This is new to me. I knew about bull-baiting a century ago but this hog stuff is something I didn't know about. I thought maybe others here might not have known about it either.

pigs are really brainy animals .. honest more brainy than horses and dogs no intelligent animal should be treated this way its inhumane that people do this :mad::mad:

its really made my blood boil :mad:
RedGlitter

Hog-Dogging

Post by RedGlitter »

You're right Jimbo, pigs are highly intelligent animals.

I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean to start your morning off badly. :(
Carl44

Hog-Dogging

Post by Carl44 »

RedGlitter;665932 wrote: You're right Jimbo, pigs are highly intelligent animals.

I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean to start your morning off badly. :(

red these things need to be posted :-6

i'm upset at the ass holes that enjoy torturing a poor defenceless animal

i was going to say that they should be put in a cage and have the dogs set upon them .... but that would make as bad as them :-5
RedGlitter

Hog-Dogging

Post by RedGlitter »

I see what you mean. :(

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”