Bryn Mawr

What would you do with her?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

The dumbest dog in the world!

Attached files
minks

Post by minks »

Bryn Mawr;656799 wrote: The dumbest dog in the world!

looks awful smart to me I think she is absorbing something from that book next to her head....

is she a bichon of sorts?
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I would scoop up her little fuzzy self and give her a big snuggle!! What a cute dog!!! :-4
spot

Post by spot »

160 degrees / gas mark three, 100 minutes, serve with lots of gravy and whatever vegetables are available.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

minks;656801 wrote: looks awful smart to me I think she is absorbing something from that book next to her head....

is she a bichon of sorts?

Yes - from a line of champions and champions of champions at that. Never having been interested in showing she's turned out to be the scruffiest ragamuffin you've ever met.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;656809 wrote: 160 degrees / gas mark three, 100 minutes, serve with lots of gravy and whatever vegetables are available.

SPOT!!! :eek::mad:

*stammer.....stammer....*

SPOT!!!
minks

Post by minks »

spot;656809 wrote: 160 degrees / gas mark three, 100 minutes, serve with lots of gravy and whatever vegetables are available.

back to your cave old boy!!! what a nasty thing to say about a cute little sleeping dog tsk tsk tsk.

― Mae West
spot

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;656812 wrote: SPOT!!! :eek::mad:

*stammer.....stammer....*

SPOT!!!

You're quite right, how could I have been so forgetful...

Wash well first, oil before cooking, baste every half hour.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

Post by minks »

Bryn Mawr;656811 wrote: Yes - from a line of champions and champions of champions at that. Never having been interested in showing she's turned out to be the scruffiest ragamuffin you've ever met.

Bryn my folks had one that looked similar, a shaggy little thing but her eyes would melt your heart at 50 paces. They named her Mindy my folks loved her even when she grew ancient and warty hehehe

I think she is adorable.

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

spot;656816 wrote: You're quite right, how could I have been so forgetful...

SAVAGE!!!

― Mae West
spot

Post by spot »

minks;656818 wrote: SAVAGE!!!

Maybe, but looking at that photo "wash well first" is essential. I know some chefs feel it changes the flavour but honestly, some flavours need changing.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

RedGlitter;656803 wrote: I would scoop up her little fuzzy self and give her a big snuggle!! What a cute dog!!! :-4

She gets far too much of that from everybody else - I have to keep her paws on the ground and stop her getting too conceited :sneaky:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;656816 wrote: You're quite right, how could I have been so forgetful...

Spot, I'm giving you an infraction! :wah:
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

:wah:

That's straight out of the Handbook of Pet Cusine

:wah:
minks

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;656824 wrote: Spot, I'm giving you an infraction! :wah:
And I am going to give him a fracture.... a karate chop to the noggin.

― Mae West
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Bryn Mawr;656822 wrote: She gets far too much of that from everybody else - I have to keep her paws on the ground and stop her getting too conceited :sneaky:

:wah: There can be no conceit in that little dog. Look at that face. A face like that can't get too much love! :-4
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;656821 wrote: Maybe, but looking at that photo "wash well first" is essential. I know some chefs feel it changes the flavour but honestly, some flavours need changing.

I don't know about the flavour but it sure changes the aroma :wah:
spot

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;656824 wrote: Spot, I'm giving you an infraction! :wah:

I have been advised by at least ten PMs that an apology is not so much merely in order as utterly essential or nobody will ever speak to me again.

I retract unreservedly from both the statements and any implications that I might thoughtlessly or with malice have posted into this thread so far. I deserve whipping.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

minks;656827 wrote: And I am going to give him a fracture.... a karate chop to the noggin.

Going for the noggin would just break your hand - go for the gonads, not so dense!
Mia

Post by Mia »

Spot when can we come for dinner :wah: :wah:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;656831 wrote: I have been advised by at least ten PMs that an apology is not so much merely in order as utterly essential or nobody will ever speak to me again.

I retract unreservedly from both the statements and any implications that I might thoughtlessly or with malice have posted into this thread so far. I deserve whipping.

Are you serious?! Gosh, you know how much I love animals and even I knew you were just kidding! I was just kidding you back too, in case it wasn't clear.

Nobody would ever wish bad on Bryn's or anyone's dog. She is the sweetest little dog. So cute. :-6
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;656831 wrote: I have been advised by at least ten PMs that an apology is not so much merely in order as utterly essential or nobody will ever speak to me again.

:yh_rotfl:wah::yh_rotfl
spot

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;656840 wrote: :yh_rotfl:wah::yh_rotfl

If I'd thought first I could have expanded that to the scale of The Possibly Proper Death Litany. I missed a rare chance there.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Bryn Mawr;656799 wrote: The dumbest dog in the world!

Speech therapy? Some sort of medical issue?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

RedGlitter;656839 wrote: Are you serious?! Gosh, you know how much I love animals and even I knew you were just kidding! I was just kidding you back too, in case it wasn't clear.

Nobody would ever wish bad on Bryn's or anyone's dog. She is the sweetest little dog. So cute. :-6

Last time Spot attempted to cross the threshold, she lay on the settee, legs in the air, and *barked* - and her never having a cross word to say about anybody!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;656842 wrote: If I'd thought first I could have expanded that to the scale of The Possibly Proper Death Litany. I missed a rare chance there.

He is, indeed, a wonderful author. For the record :-

Insofar as I may be heard by anything, which may or may not care what I say, I ask, if it matters, that you be forgiven for anything you may have done or failed to do which requires forgiveness. Conversely, if not forgiveness but something else may be required to ensure any possible benefit for which you may be eligible after the destruction of your body, I ask that this, whatever it may be, be granted or withheld, as the case may be, in such a manner as to insure your receiving said benefit. I ask this in my capacity as your elected intermediary between yourself and that which may not be yourself, but which may have an interest in the matter of your receiving as much as it is possible for you to receive of this thing, and which may in some way be influenced by this ceremony. Amen.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bill Sikes;656844 wrote: Speech therapy? Some sort of medical issue?

Sadly no, speech therapy was provided, by our Border Collie, but proved to be of no avail. She is so laid back as to be past horizontal and shows no signs of cognition whatsoever.

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”