Another Baby...

Discussions about your pets!
Paula

Another Baby...

Post by Paula »

We are expecting another Grand-Dog. If it is a boy his name will be Doug. A girl will be CoCo. The poodles are born, they are too young. The proud parents are deciding on the sex. Doug is gray, Coco is light brown.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
abbey

Another Baby...

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: We are expecting another Grand-Dog. If it is a boy his name will be Doug. A girl will be CoCo. The poodles are born, they are too young. The proud parents are deciding on the sex. Doug is gray, Coco is light brown.
I'm puppy-sitting at the moment, just go around & feed her & have a play for half an hour each day, she's an 11 week old labrador called Amber & she drives me crazy, she's a proper little livewire you never see her face its just a blur!! :-5

I agreed to do it because i yearned for another puppy, phew i can tell you i am now over my wanting a little furry bundle, i'll stick with my lovely sedate little 6 year old. :)
Paula

Another Baby...

Post by Paula »

I know it sounds ridiculous but my sons fiance may never have children. Their poodle is their child. From the same parents another is coming to our family. Mini the one in the gallery has clothes from P.Js to SunDress's. I can't wait for the baby to come home, i am against a boy. :cool:
Cass

Another Baby...

Post by Cass »

Paula ~ can you post pics of these fur babies?
abbey

Another Baby...

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: I know it sounds ridiculous but my sons fiance may never have children. Their poodle is their child. From the same parents another is coming to our family. Mini the one in the gallery has clothes from P.Js to SunDress's. I can't wait for the baby to come home, i am against a boy. :cool:

Does'nt sound ridiculous to me luv, Raspberry my Lhasa Apsho is MY baby :-4
rachelg

Another Baby...

Post by rachelg »

Paula wrote: I know it sounds ridiculous but my sons fiance may never have children. Their poodle is their child. From the same parents another is coming to our family. Mini the one in the gallery has clothes from P.Js to SunDress's. I can't wait for the baby to come home, i am against a boy. :cool:
It's not ridiculous. All of my children are Cocker Spaniels. One of my little girls is my avatar, Claudia. :-6
Paula

Another Baby...

Post by Paula »

>>^..^ Paula ~ can you post pics of these fur babies?

Yes, very soon, i have all the equipment--i need the new poodle first (shortly) and Kelly the mother to load the pictures here, absolutely i will. I will get a snapshot of the parents as Kelly & my son are (2) very good looking people. No baby yet, but i will at least get a shot maybe "tomorrow" of the parents to be! :-6
Paula

Another Baby...

Post by Paula »

rachelg wrote: It's not ridiculous. All of my children are Cocker Spaniels. One of my little girls is my avatar, Claudia. :-6

I know you understand, Claudia is beautiful, give her a hug for me.... :)
capt_buzzard

Another Baby...

Post by capt_buzzard »

You could call him eh Buzz :guitarist

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”