my boys

Discussions about your pets!
neffy

my boys

Post by neffy »

i have 2 male rotties and a female staffy i love them all but jj my oldest rottie is my best friend,he has helped me so much in the last 4 years.He seems to know me so well.

Going back 2000 i lost my dad he was such a lovely man i was ok until 2002 i had a break down i went through hell and my hubby and daughter really did go through hell.In june 03 hubby asked me would i like a dog well the rest is history along came jj which was named after my dad john joseph and within 24 hours i changed but sadly that week i lost my brother then 5 mths later i lost my mum so hubby bought me indy my 2nd rottie so really that is it i love my dogs:)
The rottie queen
Sasparilla

my boys

Post by Sasparilla »

Gosh, I'm sorry for your losses, but I know what a difference the dogs can make. I had a very difficult time after my oldest brother died and then I got Bo (Bogart is his name - after Humphrey Bogert). He was a homeless Shar Pei/Lab mix puppy. He's my best friend! He'll be 13 next month and has a number of "senior" problems, but he has a little sister (Molly - a beagle) to keep him youthful! I love my dogs!!!!.....sasp

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”