Farming bygones

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Hfjslfj

Farming bygones

Post by Hfjslfj »

I havn t a clue what these are called but...

Three wooden farming / wine making machines.. Used to take grapes of the stalk, strip maize and other to strip french beans etc....( So I was told by an old boy pinching my wal nuts yesterday)

Anybody interested make me an offer, they are all complete apparently albiet old, quite large so would need a trailer to transport... Ideal for those self suffcient or grows there own...

Near Sarlat...
spot

Farming bygones

Post by spot »

There must be a local agricultural college with a yearning to display artefacts just like those. Hand over the old boy at the same time. Meanwhile apply ointment to relieve the pain.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Farming bygones

Post by Snooz »

I resisted commenting on the walnuts, I hope everyone's proud of me.
fuzzywuzzy

Farming bygones

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Hfjslfj;1370313 wrote: I havn t a clue what these are called but...

Three wooden farming / wine making machines.. Used to take grapes of the stalk, strip maize and other to strip french beans etc....( So I was told by an old boy pinching my wal nuts yesterday)

Anybody interested make me an offer, they are all complete apparently albiet old, quite large so would need a trailer to transport... Ideal for those self suffcient or grows there own...

Near Sarlat...

It's a shame you're so far away

Return to “Autos Vehicles”