Formula One

Discuss NASCAR, CART, Outlaws, and others.
lou-lou

Formula One

Post by lou-lou »

I love all motor racing cars,bikes, trucks, rally,superbike,nascar(we don't get enough of thet in the uk).

My boyfriend couldn't believe his luck when we got together that i love motor sport.I can't wait for the new Turkish Grand Prix.. Hopefully it will be a race worth watching this time (unlike the USA one, total waste of time):driving:
Bez

Formula One

Post by Bez »

I used to be a massive fan of F1 in the days of Ayrton Senna and Nigel Mansell but it really isn't the same any more....not much overtaking, not many real characters.....a bit bland really.

I also used to watch a lot of Indy car racing...then they fell out and split into 2 groups !!

I like Nascar....really exciting...

I went to the very first Indy car race at Rockingham, Northants. It was a bit of a disaster due to wet track...I think they IRl have given up racing there now, but they do have some important bike racing .....superbikes ????

Bez :driving:
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
orpheus

Formula One

Post by orpheus »

F1 would be great if only it would sort out its internal wranglings :-5.

and sort out the FIA's total bias towards Ferrari :-5 :-5 :-5
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Formula One

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Im a F1 widow, the world comes to a standstill in this house, anyone seen a it live .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
orpheus

Formula One

Post by orpheus »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: Im a F1 widow, the world comes to a standstill in this house, anyone seen a it live .

no,

but I went to a BAR open day that was on during Saturday quals for the silverstone about 2 years back.

Return to “Auto Racing”