Danica starts trouble again...

Discuss NASCAR, CART, Outlaws, and others.
shimmy

Post by shimmy »

:driving: <<< Click linky :D
spot

Post by spot »

Danica Patrick's the chap who rides that Ducati so effectively, is he?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Danica is a she Spot and she has a mouth on her. She got caught this time. :lips:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;923734 wrote: Danica is a she Spot and she has a mouth on her. She got caught this time. :lips:

That rot crotch whore has it coming to her.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

Good God Nomad she's a moderator! Tone down the insults!!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I think he was referring to Danica Patrick Spot.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1358406 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I think he was referring to Danica Patrick Spot.

he was! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

and spot calls me demented!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Auto Racing”