Problem logging in

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
tude dog

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

For some reason, I log in and am directed to the scene which wants me to log in. If I go the HOME tab I can view and write. I cannot use any tab like ONLINE USERS or respond to a thread using the "Reply With Quote"
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Bryn Mawr

Problem logging in

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1519006 wrote: For some reason, I log in and am directed to the scene which wants me to log in. If I go the HOME tab I can view and write. I cannot use any tab like ONLINE USERS or respond to a thread using the "Reply With Quote"

Is this related to the problems described in :-

Heads up, ForumGarden is going down for a half hour, on the hour
tude dog

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1519013 wrote: Is this related to the problems described in :-

Heads up, ForumGarden is going down for a half hour, on the hour

I don't know what is going on. To look at the main page it looks like I am not logged in but yet presently I seem to have full access to the site.

I just now clicked in and can see everything like it should be. So I go back and forth between the two. :confused:
tude dog

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

tude dog;1519014 wrote: I don't know what is going on. To look at the main page it looks like I am not logged in but yet presently I seem to have full access to the site.

I just now clicked in and can see everything like it should be. So I go back and forth between the two. :confused:

Well, I just left and came back and everything is OK. Making me want to give up drinking.
LarsMac

Problem logging in

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog;1519015 wrote: Well, I just left and came back and everything is OK. Making me want to give up drinking.

if you don't log out when you leave it will look ok when you come back. check the "remember me" when you log in.

If you log out, when you come back, you will see the same weirdness when you log back in.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
tude dog

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1519016 wrote: if you don't log out when you leave it will look ok when you come back. check the "remember me" when you log in.

If you log out, when you come back, you will see the same weirdness when you log back in.

I log in and it seems accepted, instantly I'm asked to log in. I did that an finally I have access and still not logged in?

Now I am going to leave this site and come back.
tude dog

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1519016 wrote: if you don't log out when you leave it will look ok when you come back. check the "remember me" when you log in.

I posted a reply and now I am logged in, and I don't see the reply.

I'll take your advice.

Thank You
LarsMac

Problem logging in

Post by LarsMac »

I know I still see some wierd stuff going on.

I select "New Posts" and select a thread, read it up to date, maybe even reply to it, and the click on "New Posts" again. and the same list of threads shows up and none of my updates are there.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Problem logging in

Post by Bruv »

Refresh and the bold thread titles become light font, when they should have disappeared.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”