Paid memberships?

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
flopstock

Paid memberships?

Post by flopstock »

I can't seem to remember where to go to re-up my paid membership.

Could someone post a link please?

thanks
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Paid memberships?

Post by spot »

You're green. I don't think you can expire. HIYA!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Paid memberships?

Post by flopstock »

HIYA back! Hope all is well on your end!

I've missed you John, although I always come around to snoop when global events are going on. You guys always have a different take then I can get over here.

And I'm glad to see Spot is back too...lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

theia

Paid memberships?

Post by theia »

Really good to see you back, Flopstock :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Bryn Mawr

Paid memberships?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

And hello to you too :-6

Welcome back it's been far too long and you've been missed.

As Spot says, you're currently in a position where you can't expire - I made a mess of a couple of the subscriptions when I first started and set them up in such a way that the automatic expiry didn't cut in :-)
flopstock

Paid memberships?

Post by flopstock »

theia;1472112 wrote: Really good to see you back, Flopstock :-6

Hey Theia! :)

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”