work

A forum to discuss your work and issues regarding employment.
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

Hi there

i am presently employed full time as a manger in the civil service booooo before you say it lol.

I love my job but want to build some money for a house in spain where I will be living in 7 years.

Soooo I have just ventured into a new opportunity and I know it works cos one of my staff have resigned today to work full time at this.

You can do what ever you want to do if you put your mind to it!
telaquapacky

work

Post by telaquapacky »

Nothing wrong with Civil Service if you are an honest, hard worker.

And if your new thing is legit, more power to you!

?Estas apprendiendo Espanol?
Look what the cat dragged in.
Betty Boop

work

Post by Betty Boop »

pigeonpie wrote: Hi there

i am presently employed full time as a manger in the civil service booooo before you say it lol.

I love my job but want to build some money for a house in spain where I will be living in 7 years.

Soooo I have just ventured into a new opportunity and I know it works cos one of my staff have resigned today to work full time at this.

You can do what ever you want to do if you put your mind to it!

May I ask you what this business is??
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

Of course you may am I allowed to post my sites address? then you will be able to have a look!

karen
Betty Boop

work

Post by Betty Boop »

pigeonpie wrote: Of course you may am I allowed to post my sites address? then you will be able to have a look!

karen

Don't think so, it's called spamming.

Has it got anything to do with MLM or network marketing??
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

email me or can you pm? will give you it there as hard to explain you need to see the site.
Betty Boop

work

Post by Betty Boop »

It's ok just seen your site on your profile.

Will look into it further.
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

No problem glad you found it!
abbey

work

Post by abbey »

So, in a nutshell, what is the business????
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

The staff member I was on about who resigned today is Adrian on the real life stories.
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

The founding principles of the company are quite simple:

Good value quality products - as many manufactured in the UK as possible and all are priced to sell.

Personal service - high standard of support to enable our Distributors to give the customer the best service possible.

Area allocation - to ensure the integrity of our business and eliminate duplication of effort.

Excellent 'handy sized' full colour A4 brochure - packed with hundreds and hundreds of 'in demand' and 'hard to get' products that literally sell themselves.

Low running costs- traditionally start up and ongoing running costs can often prove a stumbling block for many. We are setting a new standard in focussing on what we can do to encourage people to join us and then for them to stop with us.

Solid income structure - We believe that if people are rewarded for their efforts they will remain as a distributor. So we have devised a strong income structure, designed to financially reward the Distributors where they need it the most- their pockets!!
Betty Boop

work

Post by Betty Boop »

pigeonpie wrote: The founding principles of the company are quite simple:

Good value quality products - as many manufactured in the UK as possible and all are priced to sell.

Personal service - high standard of support to enable our Distributors to give the customer the best service possible.

Area allocation - to ensure the integrity of our business and eliminate duplication of effort.

Excellent 'handy sized' full colour A4 brochure - packed with hundreds and hundreds of 'in demand' and 'hard to get' products that literally sell themselves.

Low running costs- traditionally start up and ongoing running costs can often prove a stumbling block for many. We are setting a new standard in focussing on what we can do to encourage people to join us and then for them to stop with us.

Solid income structure - We believe that if people are rewarded for their efforts they will remain as a distributor. So we have devised a strong income structure, designed to financially reward the Distributors where they need it the most- their pockets!!

But you still have to recruit people, sorry sounds too much like MLM to me.
abbey

work

Post by abbey »

pigeonpie wrote: The staff member I was on about who resigned today is Adrian on the real life stories.So Adrian was working for the civil service AND working for this co for a year??

Hope he was declaring it!
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

It is up to you if you recruit or you can soley be a distributor.

Answer to if Adrian is declaring it yes he is.

Karen
Betty Boop

work

Post by Betty Boop »

pigeonpie wrote: It is up to you if you recruit or you can soley be a distributor.

Answer to if Adrian is declaring it yes he is.

Karen

But the money is to made in recruiting, same old story, whats the terminology?? Build a residual income??
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

Some members are only distributing and have customer base of over 1000 it is not everyones cup of tea to recruit.

Remember there is no obligation for anyone to recruit it does state in the website that you can just be a distributor as follows.

Achieve orders from your brochure and/or your fully personalised internet web shop

Show other people how to do the same as you (optional)

By simply distributing and collecting the brochure in your exclusive local area, or generating orders via your personalised online shop, you earn an income based on all orders you (and your team) receive.

Hope this clarifies points for you

karen x
abbey

work

Post by abbey »

pigeonpie wrote: Some members are only distributing and have customer base of over 1000 it is not everyones cup of tea to recruit.

Remember there is no obligation for anyone to recruit it does state in the website that you can just be a distributor as follows.

Achieve orders from your brochure and/or your fully personalised internet web shop

By simply distributing and collecting the brochure in your exclusive local area, or generating orders via your personalised online shop, you earn an income based on all orders you (and your team) receive.

karen xSo are you looking for recruits??
Betty Boop

work

Post by Betty Boop »

pigeonpie wrote: Some members are only distributing and have customer base of over 1000 it is not everyones cup of tea to recruit.

karen x

I fully understand the way these companies work, I only hope you've done your homework.

Check out http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/m ... =229585407
pigeonpie

work

Post by pigeonpie »

Thank you for your comments it is great that there are people looking out so no one gets scammed.

I have really looked into this business (having had a business before) and it has not flaws apart from if you do not get of your buttocks lol and work at it nothing will come out of it!

Thanks again

karen

Return to “Work Employment”