Yeah

A forum to discuss your work and issues regarding employment.
babygirl

Yeah

Post by babygirl »

Hey all i just had some really good news, i have been working in this pub for ages and the landlord has just left so the brewery (who own it) were looking for a new person to run it so i decided to go for it so i applied and just got it today so i am well excited just thaught i would share with everyone..

:guitarist :) :-6 :-4
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Lon

Yeah

Post by Lon »

Goodonya!!
abbey

Yeah

Post by abbey »

Jack Daniels & lemon please :guitarist Well done luv, and may all your pints have a good head on.. :rolleyes:
Jika

Yeah

Post by Jika »

Congratulations! How exciting. 2005 is smiling on you. Keep us posted on how things are going. Cheers and have a beer for me. :)
Tombstone

Yeah

Post by Tombstone »

Angel chocobo wrote: Hey all i just had some really good news, i have been working in this pub for ages and the landlord has just left so the brewery (who own it) were looking for a new person to run it so i decided to go for it so i applied and just got it today so i am well excited just thaught i would share with everyone..

:guitarist :) :-6 :-4
Congratulations! That's a big step in a great direction!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
BabyRider

Yeah

Post by BabyRider »

Hey Angel, that's great news!! Does this mean you'll do the hiring? I could use a job!! I'll relocate!

But seriously, good for you and best of luck!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “Work Employment”