Human Spam

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
magentaflame

Human Spam

Post by magentaflame »

In this case the Anti Vaxxers.
We've already seen what they have done.
Firstly they took up appointments for vaccinations then didn't turn up so the vaccines were wasted. Police are dealing with it.
If you are an anti vaxxer......that's okay I'm not going to drag you kicking and screaming. You make your own decision for your own health.

but when you waste vaccines that others are waiting for you are now making a decision about someone elses health.....YOU DON"T GET TO DO THAT!!!!

Now you've shut done the construction industry for non-compliance by infiltrating a militant union and going on a riot spree....guys if you were really in construction your boots would be a little worn and your HI VIZ not so bright.

For the union members involved there are clear disciplines you follow during protests...one of which is not wave Trump flags. (that doesn't even make sense at a union rally) You don't throw things nor attack innocent passers by. Or attack animals. Your Union membership will be revoked. Setka has lost his hold on this union.........but he was always going to because his intentions were never honorable. Setka allowed mob criminal activity into this union. You lost it before you started.
And nobody is going to forget your guard of honour and the applause you got after leaving court after your domestic violence hearing.....nobody forgets that kind of piss weak shit.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Re: Human Spam

Post by magentaflame »

If anyone is interested there will be more protests today. Keep and eye on it.
When I saw the first protest I knew there was something wrong.....seemed all a bit staged to me.
I said it looked staged somehow. Everyone disagreed with me. I've been at union rallies. Something was wrong about it.

Seems I was right.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

magentaflame wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:01 pm In this case the Anti Vaxxers.
Firstly they took up appointments for vaccinations then didn't turn up so the vaccines were wasted. Police are dealing with it.
If you are an anti vaxxer......that's okay I'm not going to drag you kicking and screaming. You make your own decision for your own health.

but when you waste vaccines that others are waiting for you are now making a decision about someone elses health.....YOU DON"T GET TO DO THAT!!!!

Now you've shut done the construction industry for non-compliance by infiltrating a militant union and going on a riot spree....guys if you were really in construction your boots would be a little worn and your HI VIZ not so bright.

For the union members involved there are clear disciplines you follow during protests...one of which is not wave Trump flags. (that doesn't even make sense at a union rally) You don't throw things nor attack innocent passers by. Or attack animals. Your Union membership will be revoked. Setka has lost his hold on this union.........but he was always going to because his intentions were never honorable. Setka allowed mob criminal activity into this union. You lost it before you started.
And nobody is going to forget your guard of honour and the applause you got after leaving court after your domestic violence hearing.....nobody forgets that kind of piss weak shit.
I actually got my vaccine because someone made an appointment for a shot and then didn't come. I was there with my mom at the time to get hers. It was a vaccine clinic for 75 years old and older but one of the girls from the office asked me if I would like to get one so the shot wouldn't be wasted.

Let me tell you what happened around here. There was a woman who didn't get vaccinated. She went on vacation and came back home with Covid. She then went back to the office where she worked. When it was discovered she had Covid, all the others that worked in the office were supposed to quarentine. One of the woman decided to go to a Bible study class at church when she was supposed to be isolated at home. There was an elderly couple there. They both ended up in the hospital and the man died! I remember my first thought was when they tell you to stay at home, STAY AT HOME! I would hate to have to live with the thought that I killed somebody. I also remember thinking this might not have happened if they all had been vaccinated.
cars

Post by cars »

Hope6 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:55 am

I actually got my vaccine because someone made an appointment for a shot and then didn't come. I was there with my mom at the time to get hers. It was a vaccine clinic for 75 years old and older but one of the girls from the office asked me if I would like to get one so the shot wouldn't be wasted.

Let me tell you what happened around here. There was a woman who didn't get vaccinated. She went on vacation and came back home with Covid. She then went back to the office where she worked. When it was discovered she had Covid, all the others that worked in the office were supposed to quarentine. One of the woman decided to go to a Bible study class at church when she was supposed to be isolated at home. There was an elderly couple there. They both ended up in the hospital and the man died! I remember my first thought was when they tell you to stay at home, STAY AT HOME! I would hate to have to live with the thought that I killed somebody. I also remember thinking this might not have happened if they all had been vaccinated.
I was just thinking the other day, we don't hear much about "Contract Tracing" anymore, guess they gave up!
Cars :)
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

cars wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:27 pm
Hope6 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:55 am

I was just thinking the other day, we don't hear much about "Contract Tracing" anymore, guess they gave up!
The Track & Trace is still on, but due to the Pingdemic, ordering anyone to Self Isolate if they had so as having been in the same building on the same day as someone with Covid, under penalty of Prosecution for non Compliance. However, if you didn't have the App you couldn't be ordered to do so, meaning that people refused to use the App in the first place. My mate's Daughter in Law, living in the same property, is a NHS GP wotking at the General Hospital, and she told him not to download the App because if he was Pinged, then she would have to Self Isolate as well.
The rules regarding the App have since been relaxed so that if you have been Vaccinated you do not have to Self Isolated, althoguh a Lateral Flow Test is advised.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

I'm on my third bout of isolating, four if you include my two weeks after a trip to Alicante last October.
Once was a ping on my app, a neighbour was also pinged and isolated the same time as me, we worked out we'd both been to a local cafe but had both sat outdoors. Then I wondered if maybe the settings the too sensitive, I never did find out if the neighbours between the pair of us maybe had covid at that time (one being a policeman and the other a ticket checker on the local railway). They barely came and went to their house over the two weeks we were isolating.
The next time was a friend came to visit, I assumed - stupidly, that they had at least tested themselves before arriving in the area to stay with a parent in her 80's! They hadn't but luckily I had put us in my back yard to have our catch up over a coffee and was horrified when within 24 hours of my friends visit she tested positive on a lateral flow test. I didn't get it then, but her elderly Mum did as did my friends sister.
After an internal flight in August I just made sure I stayed away from my elderly relatives and only met other family members outside and at a 2 metre for two weeks after, I didn't isolate myself that time but just changed my behaviour to protect others.
Now my son has caught Covid from school, no surprise there, no masks and no social distancing going on at drop off and collection times, I am this afternoon taking a PCR test and sending it off. I would have done it yesterday, it's advertised that the priority postboxes are emptied 7 days a week, luckily I checked the collection time before taking the test and realised that it's not getting emptied on a Sunday after all :shock:

I'm not sure I know any anti vaxxers ? I do know of people who are saying 'Bloody covid, we just need to get on with life now', which is just a silly saying, we are getting on with life as best we can whilst just being careful. Or maybe just some of us are.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

We happen to be in Texas for a few weeks, visiting family.
Amazingly, the majority of the folks we have encountered are very much determined to follow the practices recommended by the CDC (socially isolate, and wear masks in public) And life goes on, here, much like back home.
Meanwhile in the social media Texans are being portrayed as lunatics who refuse to take any measures to thwart the bug.

Maybe those are all up in the Dallas area. I dunno. Texas is a big country.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

We in Victoria have to have at least the first dose by this friday or you cant go to work or restaurants or pretty much anything else. Theyve connected your vax history with the QR coding.
spot

Post by spot »

I had no idea Australia was so authoritarian. Had the British Government attempted to impose so draconian a regime on your country when it possessed the authority to do so, I believe your ancestors might have risen in armed revolt.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

You what?. Britains authority over us in the past was a lot worse than mandating people getting vaxxed.
Dear god spot...you astonish me sometimes lol

Return to “General Chit Chat”