Sound/shock wave therapy for the penis. WTF?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
magentaflame

Sound/shock wave therapy for the penis. WTF?

Post by magentaflame »

Oh why not...........well I'll tell you why not . Destroying the thing you want to fix, is why not.

New Trends show men are going out of their way to become stronger, healthier and pristine looking.
Of course there is nothing wrong with looking after yourself, being the best you can be, but shock waving your penis is just too much . Is this what we're teaching our boys now? Didn't/don't we already see the crippling outcomes of women doing these things to their bodies?

"The same 2019 review and meta-analysis found that erectile function significantly improved with shockwave therapy. Results were best among men with vasculogenic ED. A 2010 pilot study found that among 20 men with vasculogenic ED, all experienced improved erectile function after 6 months of shockwave treatment."

"Side effects of shockwave therapy for ED may include:
bruising of penile skin.
blood in urine.
penile skin infection.
painful erection.
pain or difficulty during sexual intercourse, due to the above."

why? why would you do that to yourself?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Re: Sound/shock wave therapy for the penis. WTF?

Post by spot »

I completely mistook the meaning of what shock waving meant in this context, it sounds too much like flapping a raincoat open.

Does it imply electricity, or a mallet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:07 pm I completely mistook the meaning of what shock waving meant in this context, it sounds too much like flapping a raincoat open.

Does it imply electricity, or a mallet.
This is what it is usually used for. (you don't even need a doctor apparently)
http://www.completesportscare.com.au/se ... e-therapy/
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

I have ED and celebrate nature's way of solving those sudden unexpected moments when reading down to adjust the position of the penis could cause embarrassment. :oops:
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.

Return to “General Chit Chat”