You Just Can't Win

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
FourPart

You Just Can't Win

Post by FourPart »

Just lately we've been inundated with calls & negative Trust Pilot Reviews claiming that Utilita have fraudulently taken over the Gas / Electricity Supply when, in actual fact this is being done by an online company called "Look After My Bills". The customers sign up to them & they automatically sign them up to the cheapest supplier going. Needless to say, that's us. The problem is that the customers either forget they signed up to Look After My Bills, or weren't aware of what they did.

1. Customer signs up to a company to get them the best deal.
2. Company gets them the best deal.
3. Customer complains to the company that's providing the best deal.

Ho-hum...
Bryn Mawr

Re: You Just Can't Win

Post by Bryn Mawr »

FourPart wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:32 am Just lately we've been inundated with calls & negative Trust Pilot Reviews claiming that Utilita have fraudulently taken over the Gas / Electricity Supply when, in actual fact this is being done by an online company called "Look After My Bills". The customers sign up to them & they automatically sign them up to the cheapest supplier going. Needless to say, that's us. The problem is that the customers either forget they signed up to Look After My Bills, or weren't aware of what they did.

Ho-hum...
Out of interest, how often do you end up changing supplier?
FourPart

Re: You Just Can't Win

Post by FourPart »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:42 am
FourPart wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:32 am Just lately we've been inundated with calls & negative Trust Pilot Reviews claiming that Utilita have fraudulently taken over the Gas / Electricity Supply when, in actual fact this is being done by an online company called "Look After My Bills". The customers sign up to them & they automatically sign them up to the cheapest supplier going. Needless to say, that's us. The problem is that the customers either forget they signed up to Look After My Bills, or weren't aware of what they did.

Ho-hum...
Out of interest, how often do you end up changing supplier?
They do it Annually. That is if they find a better deal elsewhere, of course.

Return to “General Chit Chat”