Covid-19 is spiking . . . .

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
FourPart

Re: Covid-19 is spiking . . . .

Post by FourPart »

Train Amazon Delivery Drivers to give the Vaccination. The country will be done in no time.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

FourPart wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:23 pm Train Amazon Delivery Drivers to give the Vaccination. The country will be done in no time.
Did you see that quip on facebook?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

spot wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:20 pm I so hope the vaccinators are all in Goofy costumes.

I'm not remotely impressed by the progress of the coup so far. A proper coup would have had F35s from the National Guard giving air cover like something from Independence Day. Do none of these hobbyist pilots vote Republican?
There was a retired AF Lieutenant Colonel at the insurrection.
During the deadly riot Wednesday, Brock was photographed on the Senate floor wearing a helmet and heavy vest and carrying zip-tie handcuff. He was later identified by a researcher at the University of Toronto and spoke with The New Yorker.

Brock, an Air Force Academy graduate, confirmed to the magazine that he was the man in the photographs and claimed he found the zip-tie handcuffs on the floor. “I wish I had not picked those up,” he said.

In a statement to Military Times, Ann Stefanek, an Air Force spokesperson, said, “Lt. Col. Larry R. Brock, Jr. retired from the Air Force Reserves in 2014. As a private citizen, we no longer have jurisdiction over him.

Brock entered active duty in 1989 and transferred to the Air Force Reserve in 1998. He was an A-10 pilot until 2007, according to Stefanek.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Betty Boop wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 pm
FourPart wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:23 pm Train Amazon Delivery Drivers to give the Vaccination. The country will be done in no time.
Did you see that quip on facebook?
I did, but after I had it in mind previously. Obviously someone else been thinking alike.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Criminally stupid and incompetent to the bitter end.

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Can't get Australians home but they can allow a bunch of tennis players and their gangs to enter the country with the covid virus .....then they have the audacity to complain the training facilities aren't up to scratch because of the restrictions placed on them...

or

Super rich get to come here where they believe it's safer.

Australian tennis open my arse!!!
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:28 am Can't get Australians home but they can allow a bunch of tennis players and their gangs to enter the country with the covid virus .....then they have the audacity to complain the training facilities aren't up to scratch because of the restrictions placed on them...

or

Super rich get to come here where they believe it's safer.

Australian tennis open my arse!!!
I've no idea who authorized allowing the event to proceed this year but it has to be someone political and they ought to be on the front of your newspapers for doing it. As for the players and their fashion accessories, they were blatantly lied to by the organizers and they're being treated like cattle.
Victorian premier, Daniel Andrews, defended the “extraordinary steps” the state was taking to hold this year’s Australian Open, arguing Melbourne could lose the tennis grand slam forever if it does not go ahead next month.

Andrews told reporters earlier on Thursday: “We can’t rule out that somebody, one of the players or team members, has got this virus. But just focus … on what not having this event this year may well mean.”

The first group of about 1,200 players and staff landed in Melbourne on Thursday for the tournament, which is scheduled to start on 8 February, with warm-up events beginning on 31 January.

The first of 15 charter flights carrying players and tournament officials landed at the Melbourne Jet Base in Tullamarine about 6pm on Thursday.

The Doha flight arrivals were greeted by airport staff and biosecurity officials wearing personal protective equipment including masks and face shields, before being whisked away to hotel quarantine.

More private jets from Doha, Abu Dhabi, Los Angeles, Singapore and Dubai will land in the Victorian capital over Thursday and Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/ ... d-to-train

It would appear the decision to go ahead was taken on financial grounds instead of principle and backbone.

Andy Murray has tested positive for coronavirus before his flight to Melbourne to compete at the Australian Open, putting his presence at the tournament in doubt.

Murray is isolating at home, in good health and still hopeful of travelling to Australia when it is safe and possible. There had been a small coronavirus outbreak at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton.

England is in a total lockdown but Mr Murray has still been thrashing his balls at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton all this while? How on earth is that legal, what governmental prat in London decided that was okay. How on earth is Mr Murray's work considered essential?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:56 am England is in a total lockdown but Mr Murray has still been thrashing his balls at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton all this while? How on earth is that legal, what governmental prat in London decided that was okay. How on earth is Mr Murray's work considered essential?
Ah but he’s an elite athlete and everybody knows that elite athletes are essential to the country’s wellbeing.

They can do as they like until it comes to hugging and kissing after scoring, that’s frowned upon as bad form apparently.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Snooz wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:14 am Criminally stupid and incompetent to the bitter end.

That's our boy, Donny, in a nutshell.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

We've seen from the variant which emerged in October last year, which is now the predominant strain in the UK, that the basic unit of infection is one person at a time. If we bring the number of cases down for one variant but another can survive and spread in that same environment, then we end up with a thriving virus with a lot of cases. One person at a time, an infection transmits and either establishes itself in a new host or it doesn't. Either its genetics gives it a greater chance of transmitting, or a greater chance of taking over the new host, or it will statistically give way to a more competent variant.

At some stage a variant will become resistant to the antibodies produced by a given vaccine. It will behave the way the current successful strain behaves now. I expect there's a figure relating the number of people the virus has to successfully infect and spread from, to the chance that a variant emerges which is resistant to the prevalent vaccine.

If the number of infections is low, like it is in Australia and China and New Zealand and all the sensible countries which have held the virus numbers down, then resistance will be likely to develop only after a very long time. Decades or centuries. If, on the other hand, the number of infections is huge, like in most of the world and especially in the UK and America, then the time will be a lot shorter. Like months rather than years.

I expect that if most Americans and Brits get vaccinated by Autumn and then the case rate accelerates back to where it is now, because it's cases of infection resistant to the prevalent vaccine, there will be a lot of long faces, and the start of a cycle of injecting a succession of alternative vaccines to the entire population again.

The trick is to get the rate low rather than complacently relying on vaccination to do what sensible precautionary hygiene ought to have managed in the first place.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

India is the medical Wild West, they've actually started using this stuff without finishing trials or publishing efficacy statistics.
Ella expressed anguish that he is subjected to brickbats, when his company’s work on vaccines, and adherence to strict test protocols is better than some globally-recognised pharma brands.

“We have not done anything wrong and we would not put anyone at risk. We are far better than others but sadly we do not get the recognition deserved. Why are MP Shashi Tharoor and others not questioning the UK firms,” Ella said in response to the Congress leader's tweet putting the Covaxin approval as “ethically dubious.”

“Covaxin has shown less than 10 per cent adverse reactions, while some companies were giving 4g paracetamol to their volunteers to suppress adverse reaction. I can assure that Covaxin is 200 per cent safe, compared to other vaccines in the world,” Ella said during the virtual interaction, in response to a DH question.

On Sunday, Drug Controller General of India VG Somani had claimed that the two vaccines approved for Indian use are 110 per cent safe.

Ella said that the permission for Covaxin was based on immunogenicity data. “The tests on hamsters and monkeys displayed 100 per cent protection offering the best animal challenging data compared to other vaccines,” Ella said.

Ella also reacted sharply to reported comments of Serum Institute of India CEO Adar Poonawalla comparing vaccines other than of Pfizer, Moderna and Oxford-AstraZeneca, with potable water.

“We have the safety data of about 25,000 volunteers, compared to the 1,000 figure of the other company,” Ella said.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/c ... 35169.html
cars

Post by cars »

The Covid-19 "vaccine" is finally here!!! But is it really?

They put a plan in place here to register for an "appointment" to get the vaccine shot. Must have an appointment to get the shot

I used The new system they put in place on last Wednesday at 6am to try to get an appointment, and the system said I was in the que waiting for an appointment and that the system would be refreshed every minute. It was refreshed every minute. After waiting close to two hours, the system crashed!. Then a message came back on the site and said appointments were limited, and all appointments were claimed!!!

later it was said over "250,000" customers were on line waiting for appointments, the appointments were spread out at over 67 facilities where shots administered, unfortunately, each facility had only "4,100" doses available!

The site said to try again on Friday, (today) at "6am". So I was on the site again today at "6am" on the dot, (Me and 200,000 others) again waiting close to two hours, again with the same disappointment/dissatisfaction! Futile!!!

More vaccine doses (millions) need to become available before herd immunity can occur! (Or I get mine)
Cars :)
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

cars wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:39 am The Covid-19 "vaccine" is finally here!!! But is it really?

They put a plan in place here to register for an "appointment" to get the vaccine shot. Must have an appointment to get the shot

I used The new system they put in place on last Wednesday at 6am to try to get an appointment, and the system said I was in the que waiting for an appointment and that the system would be refreshed every minute. It was refreshed every minute. After waiting close to two hours, the system crashed!. Then a message came back on the site and said appointments were limited, and all appointments were claimed!!!

later it was said over "250,000" customers were on line waiting for appointments, the appointments were spread out at over 67 facilities where shots administered, unfortunately, each facility had only "4,100" doses available!

The site said to try again on Friday, (today) at "6am". So I was on the site again today at "6am" on the dot, (Me and 200,000 others) again waiting close to two hours, again with the same disappointment/dissatisfaction! Futile!!!

More vaccine doses (millions) need to become available before herd immunity can occur! (Or I get mine)
At least here they’re dispensing the vaccine in priority order and they contact you not the other way round.

My eldest daughter gets hers on Monday and my wife soon after - I hope to get mine sometime this year but ...
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I am now on the list at the local clinic to get the thing. We'll see how long it takes.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

Take a camera, we want photos.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:32 am
spot wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:56 am England is in a total lockdown but Mr Murray has still been thrashing his balls at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton all this while? How on earth is that legal, what governmental prat in London decided that was okay. How on earth is Mr Murray's work considered essential?
Ah but he’s an elite athlete and everybody knows that elite athletes are essential to the country’s wellbeing.

They can do as they like until it comes to hugging and kissing after scoring, that’s frowned upon as bad form apparently.

I disagree on the "elite athlete" front. Take the cricket and football for example. The number of injuries in 2020 and now 2021 are in record numbers......all because they couldnt train properly? Seriously? Whos body breaks down that quickly because they dont have their full entourage with them?
I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate the mouse that climbed, how many floors? to join one of the tennis players in their hotel room. Now thats a feat.
Sick of their whinging. And after the lockdown Melbourne had its not only falling on deaf ears but offensive as well.......oh and just as an aside three more have come down with the virus that came with them on their planes. We have no new local cases......stay behind your hotel doors you spoilt little shits.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magentaflame wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm

I disagree on the "elite athlete" front. Take the cricket and football for example. The number of injuries in 2020 and now 2021 are in record numbers......all because they couldnt train properly? Seriously? Whos body breaks down that quickly because they dont have their full entourage with them?
I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate the mouse that climbed, how many floors? to join one of the tennis players in their hotel room. Now thats a feat.
Sick of their whinging. And after the lockdown Melbourne had its not only falling on deaf ears but offensive as well.......oh and just as an aside three more have come down with the virus that came with them on their planes. We have no new local cases......stay behind your hotel doors you spoilt little shits.
I was being sarcastic and I agree with you but that, truly, is the governments justification for letting major sport continue - it’s essential to the country’s mental well-being.
spot

Post by spot »

If anyone has wondered why the UK has been so spectacularly incompetent in its Covid death count, Al Jazeera just came out with two firm statistics in its latest news bulletin.

1. 17% of UK residents with Covid symptoms get a test.

2. 11% of UK residents instructed to self-isolate adhere to the self-isolate rules.

Those figures are horrific.

The UK has so far had 100,000 Covid-related deaths.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I just watched an interview with Fauci and the interviewer, Ted Koppel, started a question out with (to paraphrase) "the US has 4% of the world's population. Going by percentages, we should only have 80,000 dead from covid but we're over 400,000..."

I put that squarely on Trump and he doesn't get nearly enough "credit" for this mess. And now the idiot hoard is already calling for Biden's head because they don't think 100 million vaccinations in 100 days is good enough. :roll:
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, got a call @ 10:30 from the clinic today. They had a number of cancelations (Due to nasty weather - It's -3c with a -20 wind chill and snowing) and asked if I wanted to come in and get shot.
I'm 40+ mies from the lab, They only do the sticks until 1100.
So, I had to decline.
Maybe next time.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

They should have better organized fallback lists than that, even if it's just sorted on travel time based on 9-character zip codes. It's five lines of code.
cars

Post by cars »

cars wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:39 am The Covid-19 "vaccine" is finally here!!! But is it really?

later it was said over "250,000" customers were on line waiting for appointments, the appointments were spread out at over 67 facilities where shots administered, unfortunately,
each facility had only "4,100" doses available!

So spent the early morning hours again today to no avail! :x This time they had over 10,000 doses!
spot

Post by spot »

cars wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:28 am

later it was said over "250,000" customers were on line waiting for appointments, the appointments were spread out at over 67 facilities where shots administered, unfortunately,
each facility had only "4,100" doses available!

So spent the early morning hours again today to no avail! :x This time they had over 10,000 doses!

Stanley Plotkin, legendary vaccinologist, on the historic development and chaotic distribution of covid-19 vaccine:
I’ve been so focused on helping to develop these vaccines that I barely thought about the mechanics of getting it myself until this month. How can our process be this complicated? I’ve been calling around now for the last several weeks. I could not find out where, or when, or how to receive a vaccine. I didn’t get anywhere.

I’m 88 years old. I’m in the priority group, and I qualify by all the Phase One recommendations. That should be enough. I don’t want to jump ahead of anyone in the line. I don’t want to call somebody up on the phone and say: “You know, I actually consulted on this vaccination process. I wrote the textbook on vaccines.”

If I’m not able to get in through the normal channels, that means a lot of people like me are not getting in, and that’s a big problem. We shouldn’t be experiencing this level of chaos in a developed country at a time like this. I live in a suburb of Doylestown, which is the county seat here in Bucks County, so it’s not like I’m way out in the hinterlands. I did research online and registered for all sorts of things with the state and county, and I never heard back. I called and called and couldn’t find a way to get vaccinated within 20 miles of my house. My wife got frustrated on my behalf and started searching outside the area, and just by chance a few days ago she found a hospital in a different town that had openings left for the Moderna vaccine. I’ve barely left home to get the newspaper, but I was lucky to find this vaccine anywhere. I realize a big part of the problem is the lack of supply, but millions of people are being left on their own to navigate this disorganized mess. It’s a free-for-all. What kind of system is that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... d-vaccine/
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I am so horrified by this interview. And extremely saddened

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:10 am
magentaflame wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm

I was being sarcastic and I agree with you but that, truly, is the governments justification for letting major sport continue - it’s essential to the country’s mental well-being.
Yes I knew you were. lol
All they are doing is pissing everyone off with their complaints. I also have a sneaking suspicion that's it's also media grabs "look at me" " I'm important I have something to say" .....
spot

Post by spot »

If anyone recalls President Trump saying "We see light at the end of the tunnel", that was when the total death count for all America stood at 9,500. If anyone sees him they might ask what he meant.

I still think it will reach seven figures before the end of this year.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Has the world count reached 'world war number dead' yet?
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:54 pm Has the world count reached 'world war number dead' yet?
The published world count is, I suspect, somewhat lower than the reality.

America, on the other hand, yes. Covid has killed more than the Japanese, the Germans and syphilis during the whole of World War Two, The Great War didn't even come close since America pretty much sat that one out. More to the point Covid did it in under a year, and it's going to notch up the same outcome a second time this year as well.

The war was far costlier for Australians, because Australians have protected their country admirably during the pandemic.

If you've read Bruce Pascoe's Dark Emu, what did you think of it? The detractors, most of whom are white Australians, say he ignores lots of alternative evidence, but I think that's because he's unearthed a whole lot they really don't like to look at, all written by their own ancestors.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:44 pm
magentaflame wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:54 pm Has the world count reached 'world war number dead' yet?
The published world count is, I suspect, somewhat lower than the reality.

America, on the other hand, yes. Covid has killed more than the Japanese, the Germans and syphilis during the whole of World War Two, The Great War didn't even come close since America pretty much sat that one out. More to the point Covid did it in under a year, and it's going to notch up the same outcome a second time this year as well.

The war was far costlier for Australians, because Australians have protected their country admirably during the pandemic.

If you've read Bruce Pascoe's Dark Emu, what did you think of it? The detractors, most of whom are white Australians, say he ignores lots of alternative evidence, but I think that's because he's unearthed a whole lot they really don't like to look at, all written by their own ancestors.
just happened again.....timed out .
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

One thing I have noticed during this whole Covid thing is this. When an outbreak happens people are encouraged get tested. Pedestrians line up outside of clinics.. and the catch cry is "If you have symptoms or believe you have had any contact" .

I look at these lines and think "well if you didn't before you definitely have now." I would suggest to always go to a place where you can sit in your car. Or go to a doctor like I did and sit in the carpark and allow the doctor/nurse to come to you when your appointment is due.

People are getting tested because they walked into a cafe that a positive person attended at some point . Then they stand in a line with people close by. If you're concerned about being in a place after a positive person attended why in gods name are you standing around other people when you think you are positive? it doesn't make 'contact' sense.

I don't believe a metre and a half is a sufficient barrier. And it's obvious it's not
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

And this is a prime example of what female MP's have to put up with in this country. In your face aggressive behaviour from nutters. Fortunetly this woman has been in politics for a long time. Just let him keep talking the noose is near by. My face seriously mirrored hers when watching this.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... 15844c884c
spot

Post by spot »

Right, I've now had the Oxford vaccine initial jab. I took a train for 35 miles, that was the closest practical option.

That brings the country to, I think, 15.5% of the total population having the first dose and nobody I know of having had the second.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

We're back to masks inside again. The new normal is having a mask draped over your indicator stick.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:18 pm The new normal is having a mask draped over your indicator stick.
That surely has to be innuendo.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I'm finally on the schedule to get the first jab this coming Tuesday.
Only an hour drive up.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

LarsMac wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:56 pm I'm finally on the schedule to get the first jab this coming Tuesday.
Only an hour drive up.
Shun the queue, avoid intimate conversation, taciturn is your watchword. Is it just you, or is it more a family event?
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:23 pm
magentaflame wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:18 pm The new normal is having a mask draped over your indicator stick.
That surely has to be innuendo.
Nope lol

one in my hand bag, several in my work bag, two on the lights stick and indicator stick in the car. I also have a shield mask in the glove box. One on the door handle of the front door.

And I still forget to put them on. :roll:
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Drove through near blowing snow and sub-freezing temps to get to the next town, where the vax site is. Got first Moderna shot. have to go back in a month. I hope the weather is more agreeable then.
- DH Lawrence
cars

Post by cars »

Yeah, I got my Moderna shot today!! It was a balmy "81" sunny degrees here, no snow here, I go back in 28 days for second shot!
Then life hopefully will be somewhat more normal! (Will finally be able to return to NE end of April or early May)
spot

Post by spot »

Well done both, that's a step in the right direction.
cars

Post by cars »

"They" say that the first shot usually doesn't give out too many nasty side effects, but the "second" shot' is the one that some people balk at,
because it is supposed to have "many' nasty side effects!

Will let you know in 29 days. (Hope I am able to)
spot

Post by spot »

There is discussion in the UK as to whether people should book ahead for a summer holiday. One government minister suggests they shouldn't. The industry travel association ABTA complained:
Abta, the trade body for the travel industry, has said that people should ignore Grant Shapps (see 9.08am) and book a summer holiday if they want to. An Abta spokesperson said:

You can book a summer holiday now with confidence by booking a package holiday through an Abta member, and many travel companies are also offering additional flexibility to take into account the uncertainty created by the pandemic.

If we wait for the full rollout of the vaccination programme in the UK before people start to travel overseas, we’ll lose another summer season to the pandemic – something the travel industry can’t afford. We need a reopening strategy that keeps up with the developing medical situation and with medical understanding, and considers the role of optional vaccine certificates and testing together to open up travel.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... st-updates

Now, if these greed-crazed travel operators had last year actually refunded the money people had sent with their bookings, once the flights and holidays were banned or unavailable, instead of issuing "vouchers", they might have a leg to stand on. As it is, they're still lying crooks who deserve all the hardship that's thrown at them.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

cars wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:46 am "They" say that the first shot usually doesn't give out too many nasty side effects, but the "second" shot' is the one that some people balk at,

Several of my family members got the Moderna, as did I yesterday. Then last night, family started telling me horror stories of the second shot.
Too late to fret over it, now, I reckon.
- DH Lawrence
cars

Post by cars »

LarsMac wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:57 am
cars wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:46 am "They" say that the first shot usually doesn't give out too many nasty side effects, but the "second" shot' is the one that some people balk at,

Several of my family members got the Moderna, as did I yesterday. Then last night, family started telling me horror stories of the second shot.
Too late to fret over it, now, I reckon.
Right, our first shot is in the books for us, and I feel the second shot even if it means a few days (hope it's just a few days) of horror side effects, will be worth it in the end to eventually get back to a more normal life style! And if lucky, maybe side effects may not be all that bad for us!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Uh oh!!!! Something is crook in Tootnarook this morning guys. update coming soon.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:29 pm Uh oh!!!! Something is crook in Tootnarook this morning guys. update coming soon.
Is this your black panther on the peninsula story? That was almost too much excitement already.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:37 pm
magentaflame wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:29 pm Uh oh!!!! Something is crook in Tootnarook this morning guys. update coming soon.
Is this your black panther on the peninsula story? That was almost too much excitement already.
Another one? someone is obviously releasing them. It can't be the original lol :lol: :lol:

Nah it seems shit has hit the proverbial again. I'm avoiding the prime ministers address I'll wait for the premiers.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:47 pm
Another one? someone is obviously releasing them. It can't be the original lol :lol: :lol:

Nah it seems shit has hit the proverbial again. I'm avoiding the prime ministers address I'll wait for the premiers.
Perhaps yet another Australian politician has groped a constituent? I'm guessing, I'm as much in the dark as you.

Bruce Pascoe - discuss. I keep leaving hints around the site for you.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:53 pm
magentaflame wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Perhaps yet another Australian politician has groped a constituent? I'm guessing, I'm as much in the dark as you.

Bruce Pascoe - discuss. I keep leaving hints around the site for you.
You're such a big dick sometimes :roll: :lol:
I'm in the covid thread so it's obviously about that. I don't know what's going on except that the PM has said the states should be "proportionate" in their reaction and he's there to support our premier in the new outbreak. nobody is sure what's going on yet. There is a cluster in Melbourne again and states are shutting borders to Vic's again. and so on . but nobody has actually stated anything definitive...so I know as much as you. It's that bloody new strain that got out but we were first told it was okay. Now there seems to be something different. Still I have no idea. I have the telly on and I'm waiting.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I have a feeling....being there are so many people trying to get back home into Australia that they will stop the Hotel quarantining in major cities and will take up the isolation spots in Australia Lets face it that's where all the infections are coming from. We eradicated it completely and now we are seeing it over and over again from hotel exposures. Every one keeps saying we have all these vacant mine villages that are top class facilities in the middle of nowhere, where planes can land (cause that's where they are all parked at the moment for atmospheric reasons while they wait to be airborn again)

Return to “General Chit Chat”