Unicorns

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
spot

Unicorns

Post by spot »

Magentaflame has kindly provided a suggestion for those in lockdown. On a video.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... ot&o=OneUp

I'm currently engaged in converting a small tiger cub to give it a go. You need the Download button near to top left. Well, I did, maybe the more skilled can get it to play in the browser window.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Unicorns

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1531802 wrote: Magentaflame has kindly provided a suggestion for those in lockdown. On a video.

I'm currently engaged in converting a small tiger cub to give it a go. You need the Download button near to top left. Well, I did, maybe the more skilled can get it to play in the browser window.

Just have to sit patiently while the thing DLs before attempting to play, I think.

Good idea, that.

Though, I've not had trouble finding things to keep me occupied, lately.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Unicorns

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1531802 wrote: Magentaflame has kindly provided a suggestion for those in lockdown. On a video.

All tiger cubs were small, surely - two hundred cc and about ten horse power, not much bigger than your Bantam!
magentaflame

Unicorns

Post by magentaflame »

Oh dear ...that's the wrong video ....lol lol lol lol lol

oops. Couldn't figure out why you mentioned a unicorn. ha ha ha haa
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Unicorns

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1531858 wrote: Oh dear ...that's the wrong video ....lol lol lol lol lol

oops. Couldn't figure out why you mentioned a unicorn. ha ha ha haa

It's the only one I had!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Unicorns

Post by magentaflame »

Ha ...no it's my fault I sent the wrong one. Which now explains why I had so much trouble sending it. It's all very clear now. Remember I said "if" you get it? thanks that's solved the problem . thank you
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
FourPart

Unicorns

Post by FourPart »

Definitely going Stir Crazy
spot

Unicorns

Post by spot »

FourPart;1531903 wrote: Definitely going Stir Crazy

On the contrary sir, she has always been that way, thoughtful and kind, though if you never saw Neighbours you may have been confused by the Antipodean Accent.
magentaflame

Unicorns

Post by magentaflame »

I don't sound like this ....lol

I don't have an accent, it's all you darn foreigners that have accents.

Actually I'm not locked up I'm one of the lucky ones who are essential service workers. I was thinking of my family and friends when I made a couple of videos. i'm making another one. A song . lol should be mad as. Offspring...gotta keep em Isolated. lol lol lol

Return to “General Chit Chat”