Lg 43um7600plb 43 v sony bravia kd43xg8096bu 43?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Aura

Post by Aura »

Hi I hope this is the right forum? Please move it too the right one, if it's not.

I'm saving up for a new TV and i would like to know what both models are like?

I have looked at Currys PC world and they are selling it at £499, they also charge £45 delivery and set up.

I've also looked at the SONY BRAVIA KD43XG8096BU, which is £549. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two models please?

Back to my post. Have looked at John Lewis, the guarantee is for 5 years, where I would have to pay £6.99 a month to know how with Curry's PC World.

can you tell me where i would get the better deal please? Sorry to ask. And also if LG are very good.

I did consider the Sony Bravia as my parents have one, but apparently LG make the same 4K screens for Sony?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Aura;1525425 wrote: Hi I hope this is the right forum? Please move it too the right one, if it's not.

I'm saving up for a new TV and i would like to know what both models are like?

I have looked at Currys PC world and they are selling it at £499, they also charge £45 delivery and set up.

I've also looked at the SONY BRAVIA KD43XG8096BU, which is £549. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two models please?

Back to my post. Have looked at John Lewis, the guarantee is for 5 years, where I would have to pay £6.99 a month to know how with Curry's PC World.

can you tell me where i would get the better deal please? Sorry to ask. And also if LG are very good.

I did consider the Sony Bravia as my parents have one, but apparently LG make the same 4K screens for Sony?

We’ve recently bought the LG43UK6400 at just over £300, mostly on the grounds that it was a Witch Best Buy, and we’ve been very happy with it.

Return to “General Chit Chat”