Advice on eating and sleep please?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Going through a bit of a time at the moment and I haven't slept much in about a week and I think I've had maybe three meals?

I'm after some advice on how to acquire an appetite and relax through a very stressful period. I don't know what to do . Even alcohol isn't working.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

A glass of milk before bed always helps me sleep. That and a cookie or bit of bread.

Also stay hydrated. (No, beer does not count.)
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

hhhmmm.... I took a Restivit last night normally knocks me out...but nothing . Alcohol wasn't working hence the pill. I have used hot milk before but I just can't stomach solids at the moment. (keep throwing up.) Normally I'm a real milkaholic.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Sounds like rough stuff going on. Sorry to hear that.

Bottom line, make sure you hydrate.

When you get dehydrated all the other crap piles on, and your minerals get all out of whack. Nothing works - digestion, getting rest, keeping your head, all that **** goes out the window.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

When I was younger I had a bottle of Kaolin and Morphine... I just went and checked, let me change the tense, I have a bottle of Kaolin and Morphine which I've always found reliable both for sleeping and for getting back to being able to eat. I suspect it was designed to do both at the same time. It might not be available where you are, the laws keep changing. Don't fly abroad with it.

I hope you improve soon. And I agree about the hydration bit.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

looking at a post on how to get some sleep at 4 in the morning . Ironic I think .

Thank you for that beautiful post Spot .....but I'm afraid I can't take Morphine. Last time I had morphine the ambulance had to pull over because my blood pressure was 60 over 40 just after they gave it to me . lol ... wont be doing that again, but at least people know how to knock me off now. So it's Hydration Hydration Hydration
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Mag

have you tried smoking pot? is it available? Try smoking.

it will relax you & stop the sickness & hopefully give you a appetite.

Take care

Patsy
gmc

Post by gmc »

Forget the alcohol, you think it helps you sleep if you fall in to a stupor but it actually doesn't and you don't sleep properly so you end up even more tired in the morning. Don't drink anything with caffeine in it like tea or coffee in the evening it just spins up your metabolism. Don't have anything to eat in the evening either as food spins up yopur metabolism as well - that's why if you are on a long journey and are tired driving eating or drinking coffee seems to help. Nighttime cold remedies and a glass of wime will knock you out fi you really feel you need something.

Do something that you might fall asleep doing watch TV or read a book don't do anything that requires too much concentration and will wake your brain up. like use a computer or play computer games.

You get bedtime teas that will help you sleep - you also get pills like nightol (=brand name in the uk) but they have a cumulative effect and takea few days to really work I don;t like such things seeing them as short term solutions.

I had real problems sleeping - still do sometimes - that's what helped me and still does , no tea or coffee, no food, I find the nightime teas really work for me. I refused to take sleeping pills although the doctoe would have prercribed tham as thay are just a short term remedy and won't help in the long run plus I know people who got also ttok things to wake them up- uppers and downers it really screwed them up..

Go to bed even if you don't feel sleepy. Your body knows you are tired just don't stoke it up with food drink or mental stimulation. . Don't drink a lot either as you will wake up needing the toilet so beer is a really bad idea, hydrate good, pissing all night bad. Decide not to think about whatever the problem is. Easy to say I know but in my particular case it wouldn't change anything and I needed to cope.

My sodding dog gets up at four in the morning but that's a different problem.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Patsy Warnick;1524878 wrote: Mag

have you tried smoking pot? is it available? Try smoking.

it will relax you & stop the sickness & hopefully give you a appetite.

Take care

Patsy

No I'm afraid it's illegal and I'd lose my security and taxi license if that stuff was ever found in my system . Plus I hate the smell.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

gmc;1524881 wrote: Forget the alcohol, you think it helps you sleep if you fall in to a stupor but it actually doesn't and you don't sleep properly so you end up even more tired in the morning. Don't drink anything with caffeine in it like tea or coffee in the evening it just spins up your metabolism. Don't have anything to eat in the evening either as food spins up yopur metabolism as well - that's why if you are on a long journey and are tired driving eating or drinking coffee seems to help. Nighttime cold remedies and a glass of wime will knock you out fi you really feel you need something.

Do something that you might fall asleep doing watch TV or read a book don't do anything that requires too much concentration and will wake your brain up. like use a computer or play computer games.

You get bedtime teas that will help you sleep - you also get pills like nightol (=brand name in the uk) but they have a cumulative effect and takea few days to really work I don;t like such things seeing them as short term solutions.

I had real problems sleeping - still do sometimes - that's what helped me and still does , no tea or coffee, no food, I find the nightime teas really work for me. I refused to take sleeping pills although the doctoe would have prercribed tham as thay are just a short term remedy and won't help in the long run plus I know people who got also ttok things to wake them up- uppers and downers it really screwed them up..

Go to bed even if you don't feel sleepy. Your body knows you are tired just don't stoke it up with food drink or mental stimulation. . Don't drink a lot either as you will wake up needing the toilet so beer is a really bad idea, hydrate good, pissing all night bad. Decide not to think about whatever the problem is. Easy to say I know but in my particular case it wouldn't change anything and I needed to cope.

My sodding dog gets up at four in the morning but that's a different problem.

thanks dad . It's my brain that is the problem. It races as soon as I try to relax. add tiredness t the mix and youv'e got yourself a cocktail of restless feet etc.
cars

Post by cars »

magentaflame;1524884 wrote: No I'm afraid it's illegal and I'd lose my security and taxi license if that stuff was ever found in my system . Plus I hate the smell.

Sorry to hear of your problem. I too have a sleeping problem, and doc gave me a script for a mild tranquilizer. I take it about 30 to 40 minutes before I go to bed. I then clear the racing thoughts in my mind, by saying: Go to sleep, Go to sleep, Go to sleep, and keep repeating that over and over again, not thinking of anything else, till I nod off. There are times I don't take the pill, just keep repeating the go to sleep thing, and I still nod off. So you can just concentrate on saying: Go to sleep, Go to sleep over and over again,until you nod off, it works for me, it can/may work for you.
Cars :)
gmc

Post by gmc »

magentaflame;1524885 wrote: thanks dad . It's my brain that is the problem. It races as soon as I try to relax. add tiredness t the mix and youv'e got yourself a cocktail of restless feet etc.

It's a logic loop your brain goes in to. You can't get to sleep so you worry about not beinga able to get to sleep so as you drift off you are startled awake because your brain wants to worry about not being able to sleep. Not that I can profess any actrual expertise it's just my own personal experience.

It was an article I read that triggered the realisation - it's like waiting for santa claus you know he won't come until you go to sleep but you're too excited to go to sleep so tyou keep waking to see if he's been yet, except it's not as much fun. I managed to work out ways round it as per earlier posts. Biggest thing I found helped was actually going to bed rather than wait till I felt tired enough your brain likes routine..
spot

Post by spot »

It might depend on your choice of ingredients. This could be helpful...Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien.

I was looking for something else but that caught my eye.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Learn to meditate and empty your mind. Listen to Enigma.

Talk to someone.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Something that helped me some years back, you might want to try.

When ready to go to bed, lay down, get comfy, lights out, and close your eyes,

Then simply start to count your breaths.

breath in, breath out, count, one, two, ...

Now your mind will take off on something, as soon it does, and you see it happening, just go back an count again. Don't worry about how many breaths you counted, just start over at one, ... two,... etc,

Each time you start off on something, stop and start to count.

Don't sweat the distractions, don't sweat the count, just start over and go on.

It takes a little time, but after a while, you can get all the way up to 4, or 5,.... maybe 6.

again, don't sweat how many breaths you count, or how often you get distracted, just start over, breathe and count.

When my counselor first suggested it, I thought it silly. But it actually started working, I'd count, and get off track, start again, and somewhere along the way, I'd wake up a few hours later.

It's worth a try.
- DH Lawrence
minks

Post by minks »

Have you tried white noise and ear plugs?

Sad Cannabis is illegal for you Mag.

I use it nightly, and ear plugs, it turns my brain off and allows for a good sleep.

Also Chamomile is an option, as is Melatonin.

Doctors here happily perscribe anti-depressants, but they tell you, you have to wheen yourself onto and off of them.... NO THANK YOU
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

OK...When I have stress (and as a teacher that's pretty much every day!) I have the same problem you do, I go to bed and start running over the problem again and again like an engine that is runaway.

so I self-hypnotize: It's easy. "Counting Sheep" is self hypnotism. Just distract yourself from the thing you are thinking of and think of something else. I imagine my problem on a white board, then I tell myself, 'I can't do anything to change that right now or until tomorrow." then I imagine erasing the whiteboard and writing another topic.

Some dream I had that was fun before, some world or time I'd like to visit. You get it. then control your breathing.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

thank you from the bottom of my heart everyone. I will try some of these suggestions and keep a memory bank of others .....I seriously appreciate your advice.
chocoholic

Post by chocoholic »

Quite by coincidence today in a bundle of ebooks sent to me by a friend was a book by Matthew Walker "Why We Sleep". I can't see any way of attaching it here but if you are interested in having a copy I could send it by email, let me know if you want it.

(Sorry I can't offer much by way of advice other than suggesting that Lavender is supposed to be soothing and helpful if sprayed in the room or the oil on a tissue which is placed at the top of your pillow, hope your sleep improves soon).
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

chocoholic;1525029 wrote: Quite by coincidence today in a bundle of ebooks sent to me by a friend was a book by Matthew Walker "Why We Sleep". I can't see any way of attaching it here but if you are interested in having a copy I could send it by email, let me know if you want it.

(Sorry I can't offer much by way of advice other than suggesting that Lavender is supposed to be soothing and helpful if sprayed in the room or the oil on a tissue which is placed at the top of your pillow, hope your sleep improves soon).

You can try Melatonin and try Ambein if you can get some from a doctor.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Firstly, please don't ask me why I stayed. Please don't ask me why I came back to, not so much the same situation but a worse one. Please don't ask me why this is the third relationship I've been in which has incurred violence and misery......These are questions to ask a psychologist,not me. I will say that in moments of clarity I would ask myself the same questions. But you have to keep that information and realisation to yourself because if an abuser gets even the slightest inkling that they are losing control of you, they immediately and insidiously draw you back in . It leaves you confused, emotionally depleted and afraid. Yes I have a crippling fear of abandonment...and an abuser plays on that expertly. Yes I'm a total empath....may as well have 'victim' written across my head. Yes I'm a sucker for a sad face or story, I want to help. This makes me a good person.....it also makes me a play thing for psychopaths, sociopaths and narcisists.

Due to court orders I can't show any evidence publicly or identify him ...that's okay . You lot know me well enough to not have to do that . I will give examples among many that will give you an idea and that's not including the violent things or sexual assaults. ;

I've never lost a set of house keys in my life...since with him I've lost two sets ...but I hadn't. After apparently losing these sets of keys I have found them in the centre console of his car and the back of an office desk. Even with this information glaringly obvious to him " I still lost them". He just happened to find them but forgot to tell me of it. (he doesn't know as yet I've found the second set of keys. Or does he?)

He has been able to come to the house with police to collect things . I requested a key to the house because not having any keys i couldn't secure the house. He obliged . One key he handed to me in front of police. New key new key tag. Key tag had the number 3 written in green texta....this is his way of telling me he loves me....I saw it and in shock threw the key to the floor. He just did his thing right under the nose of the police. The officer questioned me . I explained it to him and he took the key tag and removed the offending piece of paper inside the tag. He told me it was a breach did I want to report it. I said no....unless the magistrate is a psychologist it's useless. I was shaking, visibly upset. But I'm not stupid, people would not see such a slight event as being abusive.

I'm going to need a lot of counselling after all this is over. I was standing in the shower and almost crapped myself the other week . (During the relationship I didnt' shower until I knew he'd left the house because of things he used to do). I didn't close the sliding door to the bathroom fully and when I turned around I almost fainted. He used to open the door slightly and look at me showering (he'd make a slight noise so I would discover him) or creep into the bathroom and sit on the edge of the bath so when I came out of the shower I would get a fright. He thought it always funny to have his head outside the bathroom window so when I looked up he was staring at me . (note to self close the bathroom door fully)...now lets qualify this ...we've all done stuff to give our other halves a bit of a fright and you have a laugh, your mrs will call you what for and if you have a brain in your head you won't do it again for at least another five years. My situation is not like this. This was a constant thing.

I possibly have PTSD. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. On new years eve I was accosted by an individual. One minute I'm talking about dogs playing the next I have a man all over me. I don't know what happened....I grabbed him by the shirt and in one swoop he was against a water tank with me telling him not to ever touch me again. So...how come I can defend myself professionally and outside the home but I allow one individual to abuse me on a constant basis? I often liken the situation to a concentration camp with an open gate ...I have for many years. As bad as it is inside the camp you know darn well what will happen if you even dare walk through that open gate. I've walked through it......

So that's why I'm losing sleep . That's why I can't eat. Services are organising things for me but the cogs of government agencies move slowly. I will see him again this weekend, he's shown up every weekend with police "to collect items from the house" ..I know it's not for that reason. It doesn't matter because it will be all over soon. Just grin and bare it I guess. ....and for ****s sake try and sleep
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame;1525076 wrote: Firstly, please don't ask me why I stayed. Please don't ask me why I came back to, not so much the same situation but a worse one. Please don't ask me why this is the third relationship I've been in which has incurred violence and misery......These are questions to ask a psychologist,not me. I will say that in moments of clarity I would ask myself the same questions. But you have to keep that information and realisation to yourself because if an abuser gets even the slightest inkling that they are losing control of you, they immediately and insidiously draw you back in . It leaves you confused, emotionally depleted and afraid. Yes I have a crippling fear of abandonment...and an abuser plays on that expertly. Yes I'm a total empath....may as well have 'victim' written across my head. Yes I'm a sucker for a sad face or story, I want to help. This makes me a good person.....it also makes me a play thing for psychopaths, sociopaths and narcisists.

Due to court orders I can't show any evidence publicly or identify him ...that's okay . You lot know me well enough to not have to do that . I will give examples among many that will give you an idea and that's not including the violent things or sexual assaults. ;

I've never lost a set of house keys in my life...since with him I've lost two sets ...but I hadn't. After apparently losing these sets of keys I have found them in the centre console of his car and the back of an office desk. Even with this information glaringly obvious to him " I still lost them". He just happened to find them but forgot to tell me of it. (he doesn't know as yet I've found the second set of keys. Or does he?)

He has been able to come to the house with police to collect things . I requested a key to the house because not having any keys i couldn't secure the house. He obliged . One key he handed to me in front of police. New key new key tag. Key tag had the number 3 written in green texta....this is his way of telling me he loves me....I saw it and in shock threw the key to the floor. He just did his thing right under the nose of the police. The officer questioned me . I explained it to him and he took the key tag and removed the offending piece of paper inside the tag. He told me it was a breach did I want to report it. I said no....unless the magistrate is a psychologist it's useless. I was shaking, visibly upset. But I'm not stupid, people would not see such a slight event as being abusive.

I'm going to need a lot of counselling after all this is over. I was standing in the shower and almost crapped myself the other week . (During the relationship I didnt' shower until I knew he'd left the house because of things he used to do). I didn't close the sliding door to the bathroom fully and when I turned around I almost fainted. He used to open the door slightly and look at me showering (he'd make a slight noise so I would discover him) or creep into the bathroom and sit on the edge of the bath so when I came out of the shower I would get a fright. He thought it always funny to have his head outside the bathroom window so when I looked up he was staring at me . (note to self close the bathroom door fully)...now lets qualify this ...we've all done stuff to give our other halves a bit of a fright and you have a laugh, your mrs will call you what for and if you have a brain in your head you won't do it again for at least another five years. My situation is not like this. This was a constant thing.

I possibly have PTSD. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. On new years eve I was accosted by an individual. One minute I'm talking about dogs playing the next I have a man all over me. I don't know what happened....I grabbed him by the shirt and in one swoop he was against a water tank with me telling him not to ever touch me again. So...how come I can defend myself professionally and outside the home but I allow one individual to abuse me on a constant basis? I often liken the situation to a concentration camp with an open gate ...I have for many years. As bad as it is inside the camp you know darn well what will happen if you even dare walk through that open gate. I've walked through it......

So that's why I'm losing sleep . That's why I can't eat. Services are organising things for me but the cogs of government agencies move slowly. I will see him again this weekend, he's shown up every weekend with police "to collect items from the house" ..I know it's not for that reason. It doesn't matter because it will be all over soon. Just grin and bare it I guess. ....and for ****s sake try and sleep

You keep doing it because you don't love yourself and you don't think you deserve any better.

Yes, you are suffering from PTSD.

Can you not go somewhere else to stay for now. Somewhere safe. I don't think you can ever relax in the place you are in if that's where abuse took place. It's insidious and it's everywhere you look, no wonder you are a mess!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Have you got a domestic violence police officer to help you?

Have you got a support network of friends? Or have you been isolated?

Have you joined an online forum for support, other than us here.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Betty, something happened at court that I don't quite understand ...at the moment I'm living in his house. What I understood was my home as well....I've also agreed somehow to an IVO against me . I still to this moment don't know what I did to warrant this ..there are no details. But something happened in law to afford me a grace period. I'm grateful for this because one of his threats was tossing me out into the streets if I ever spoke up. Weirdly there has been some justice here. I've been abused by neighbours, after he has spoken to them ...but that's okay. I understand . I believed him too once. It's convoluted I get it ..logically I get it but I don't understand at he same time . I"ll be fine but I just have to get through this period of ****e . I"m okay I'll fall apart later ...he hasn't killed me off yet.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Betty Boop;1525081 wrote: Have you got a domestic violence police officer to help you?

Have you got a support network of friends? Or have you been isolated?

Have you joined an online forum for support, other than us here.

sorry I can't say anything ....about the first line.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

You know what's crazy? My eldest son's father has contact with me lately. I told him my situation and straight out, he told me how he hit me once. HOLY ****ING CRAP. I have no memory of it ...i'm like don't tell me that! I don't want to know! but he continued ...apparently he felt so bad about it he never hit another woman again..and he had daughters which held up his belief not to hit women. ....I really don't need that **** right now but it is interesting to tell a psych one day.

And once again I;m listening to a mans' sop story of guilt....trying to calm him and make it all right....**** my stupidness
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame;1525085 wrote: Betty, something happened at court that I don't quite understand ...at the moment I'm living in his house. What I understood was my home as well....I've also agreed somehow to an IVO against me . I still to this moment don't know what I did to warrant this ..there are no details. But something happened in law to afford me a grace period. I'm grateful for this because one of his threats was tossing me out into the streets if I ever spoke up. Weirdly there has been some justice here. I've been abused by neighbours, after he has spoken to them ...but that's okay. I understand . I believed him too once. It's convoluted I get it ..logically I get it but I don't understand at he same time . I"ll be fine but I just have to get through this period of ****e . I"m okay I'll fall apart later ...he hasn't killed me off yet.

So it was applied for on your behalf, looks like your system works to a certain extent. But, if he's meant to be kept away how can the police keep bringing him round, they ought to refuse and they ought to realise what's happening. I hope that they bought you time to move you out and into some sort of refuge with proper counselling and protection.

Whilst you say he hasn't killed you off yet, you do know you're are more at risk now you are separated than ever before don't you.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

YES...I'm well aware. I was in a shelter for three months at the beginning of the year after a rather full on episode, I have lots of info and education from that period. Even he said I've changed since coming back. That's when the headbutting began ...I have the information i'm good. I'ts okay . I think maybe the officers know and maybe he won't come this weekend but he has all rights to his house and in law i see that, it's all good . I understand.

My problem is, I have a decision to make ....If the IVO continues he has to know where I live and work after I leave, so to saty away from. I either continue with the IVO and he knows where I am (which never made a difference in the past, and he broke the IVO three times in 2014 which I reported to no avail) or I drop it and go into hiding and he doesn't break a law turning up on my doorstep, cause he'll find out eventually, now you know why I can't sleep.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Ahhh but to lighten my thread, I have to say I did laugh about counting sheep! It was really funny lying there and thinking about it. I used to do that for a job. It was stressful separating which went to market and which were good for another year. I have to admit, it put me in a good mood thinking of my child hood counting of sheep to the reality of it....yeah I'm going to sleep now ...not! lol lol lol ..twas quite funny.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Did the police sort the IVO the last time, maybe they will make the decision as to what to do next given the history.

I stayed in my home town, refused to go into a refuge as all my support was here in my hometown. Apart from verbal abuse via the kids and text messages he largely stayed away. Not saying he didn't cause me grief, he did, lots of it and still to this day I would never place myself anywhere alone with him. There was an injunction against him for a while but that ran out but I placed myself in busy areas to live which made me feel safe.

Another friend moved out of her home area and settled here but he found her, and has recently caused her a great deal of upset again 22 years on. It doesn't matter how scared she is or how much she fears for her safety, nothing can be done because so much time has passed and unless he assaults her again she can't get any further injunctions. So for now she is more or less a prisoner in her own home, she won't go out in our local town and is biding her time for the next five years whilst her autistic son attends a specialist school. Then she will up sticks and move her little family unit to the 'backend of nowhere' (her words).

Its not fair that these abusers can keep getting away with this sort of behaviour and whilst the police and authorities are recognising it more and more nowadays they have a long way to go before victims feel truly safe.

I hope you find your answer soon and you get the right support. I wouldn't like to even guess which is your best option, both are a living hell xx
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

yeah the police took care of it last time . The SGT that handled that has since retired . But I'm sure there will be notes . (has to be) I'll be alright . And yes instead of going into a shelter again I'm taking charge this time . I'm lucky, there is a bloke who's helping get work once I've moved out so things are actually looking upwards and onwards . One of the police officers said it's like a "hurry up and wait, game""....and he's correct.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

After next Tuesday it's a good bet that I'll be homeless for a awhile.... I was looking around the house thinking He's going to profit from my misery ...HHHMMMM...nope! No he's not! . If it's left here there's the obvious threat (he's used it before) that I'll owe him money to remove it. We have a council hard rubbish collection coming up . So I've decided everything I own that I can't take with me will go out to the curb.

I'm finding smashing things up with a sledge hammer is very theraputic. It's my stuff I can do what I want with it. :) No other vulture is going to profit either...I'm having a little burn off too today he will not profit from any of my craft wood either.

and if any of you think it's counter productive that I destroy my own things ...it's because i have no way of taking it with me. .......Let the scorched earth begin!!!!

this is the happiest I've been in weeks ....old rubbish out new life begins.
cars

Post by cars »

magentaflame;1525591 wrote: After next Tuesday it's a good bet that I'll be homeless for a awhile.... I was looking around the house thinking He's going to profit from my misery ...HHHMMMM...nope! No he's not! . If it's left here there's the obvious threat (he's used it before) that I'll owe him money to remove it. We have a council hard rubbish collection coming up . So I've decided everything I own that I can't take with me will go out to the curb.

I'm finding smashing things up with a sledge hammer is very theraputic. It's my stuff I can do what I want with it. :) No other vulture is going to profit either...I'm having a little burn off too today he will not profit from any of my craft wood either.

and if any of you think it's counter productive that I destroy my own things ...it's because i have no way of taking it with me. .......Let the scorched earth begin!!!!

this is the happiest I've been in weeks ....old rubbish out new life begins.

Do what you must to make yourself happy, put yourself and your needs first! Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! Best of Luck starting your new life!!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Well happy news, I'm not homeless, I'll be spending a short time on a sub tropical island in Queensland for a bit of a break from all of this turmoil. A friend of mine thought I might need to get out of the state for a little while and offered his home for a few days. I sorted a house but the location is secret.

The order against me was dropped after my council asked for details.

That has made me feel much better but a couple of days later I was going through some bank statements. And found he'd purchased a tracking device and he's been screwing around on me .....nice eh? Begs me to come home from a DV refuge and then carries on a ...well I can't say how many affairs. But I am aware that he recognised I'd seen his mask fall off and he was grooming the next one . Not my problem anymore .

I understand he'll keep the saga up until he has the next one firmly in his grip and he'll do to me like he did to others before me.....I feel sorry for her . it's quite possible the tracking device was not for me but for another . I was living with him and home all the time during that period of the purchase. But the other would be a distance away. He's would have to keep tabs on her . it's what he did to me .

I understand everything ...all the promises all the love bombing were all lies. Nothing but self gratification on his part. Good riddens!!!!

yes Cars time to make me happy for once.
spot

Post by spot »

That all sounds like a good start, I'm pleased you've got that.
cars

Post by cars »

magentaflame;1525974 wrote: Well happy news, I'm not homeless, I'll be spending a short time on a sub tropical island in Queensland for a bit of a break from all of this turmoil. A friend of mine thought I might need to get out of the state for a little while and offered his home for a few days. I sorted a house but the location is secret.

The order against me was dropped after my council asked for details.

That has made me feel much better but a couple of days later I was going through some bank statements. And found he'd purchased a tracking device and he's been screwing around on me .....nice eh? Begs me to come home from a DV refuge and then carries on a ...well I can't say how many affairs. But I am aware that he recognised I'd seen his mask fall off and he was grooming the next one . Not my problem anymore .

I understand he'll keep the saga up until he has the next one firmly in his grip and he'll do to me like he did to others before me.....I feel sorry for her . it's quite possible the tracking device was not for me but for another . I was living with him and home all the time during that period of the purchase. But the other would be a distance away. He's would have to keep tabs on her . it's what he did to me .

I understand everything ...all the promises all the love bombing were all lies. Nothing but self gratification on his part. Good riddens!!!!

yes Cars time to make me happy for once.

Good for you, carry on! Again, Best of Luck!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

You’re out of it in one piece, that’s cause enough for celebration :-6

Return to “General Chit Chat”