Conversation Piece

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
cars

Conversation Piece

Post by cars »

When your new holder is seen by visitors, most likely they will start a conversation about it with you! :) Would you put up holder like that, I would? I can't get the picture to open automatically, click on link.

Attached files
Cars :)
tude dog

Conversation Piece

Post by tude dog »

cars;1523644 wrote: When your new holder is seen by visitors, most likely they will start a conversation about it with you! :) Would you put up holder like that, I would? I can't get the picture to open automatically, click on link.

Reminds me of seeing in bathroomes.

I never understood the need to spend any more time on the toilet than necessary.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
spot

Conversation Piece

Post by spot »

I think it needs an angly thing to swivel where it's pointing, else how do you carry on video chats?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
cars

Conversation Piece

Post by cars »

Guess "not" such a "conversation piece" after all. At this time, "90" views, only 2 replies.
cars

Conversation Piece

Post by cars »

Saying it again, guess not such a conversation piece after all. As of this post, "212" views, and still only "2" replies!
LarsMac

Conversation Piece

Post by LarsMac »

If it has one of those new-fangled wireless Charging systems for the phone, it could be a hit.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Conversation Piece

Post by magentaflame »

I don't understand this....my son has a holder thingy in the bathroom. And, no ....I'm his mother, I didn't ask why. But obviously they are already out there. Can't see why you'd have one in the toilet though. I've been through the ...whole not hanging up the phone thing. I don't want to hear people peeing. Toilets are very echo-ey places.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Conversation Piece

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1523827 wrote: I don't want to hear people peeing. Toilets are very echo-ey places.Sometimes when a chap's got to go, he's just got to go.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Conversation Piece

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1523832 wrote: Sometimes when a chap's got to go, he's just got to go.

I can't count the times I have been on a conference call for work, and some guy goes into the bathroom and hasn't the courtesy to mute his phone.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Conversation Piece

Post by magentaflame »

or thought he had ....number of times people seem to think they've hung up the phone...NOPE! lol
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
cars

Conversation Piece

Post by cars »

LarsMac;1523839 wrote: I can't count the times I have been on a conference call for work, and some guy goes into the bathroom and hasn't the courtesy to mute his phone.

Sometimes it's nicer to courtesy flush!

Return to “General Chit Chat”