The observation and asides thread

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Deep fry in bread crumbs...... Are you for real?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Post by spot »

I'm not really allowed breadcrumbs but I'll give it a go, I can always brush them off after.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

spot;1517506 wrote: I'm not really allowed breadcrumbs but I'll give it a go, I can always brush them off after.

You newbies are always so persnickety!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1517464 wrote: Before I buy an avocado could someone tell me how to cook it?

Firstly, you don't.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1517515 wrote: Firstly, you don't.

Don't buy ?

And deny himself the pleasure of a plump ripe pear ?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1517516 wrote: Don't buy ?

And deny himself the pleasure of a plump ripe pear ?

cook it
- DH Lawrence
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Well, generally you are serious when you post this sort of comment. So I'll resist the urge to tell you to wear a full NBC suit, cut out and discard the poisonous green inside and suck on the nut in the middle (after washing it carefully).

No, the problem with avocados is to tell when they are ripe. All ours are imported and so picked unripe. When unripe they are like rubber bullets when squeezed gently. When ripe they give slightly. The catch is you then need to eat them within a day because where you squeezed them and they gave is likely to turn black quite quickly. When ripe they have a creamy texture and delicate flavour; when unripe - tasteless rubber bullets.

To serve, halve them by cutting round the large central stone with a sharp knife then gently twist and pull the two halves apart. You should then be able to pick the stone out of the half it has remained in fairly easily. You can then tackle the exposed flesh with a teaspoon easily enough. Garnish with pepper, or mayonnaise, or a vinaigrette or not at all. Or cut it out of the skin in slices (which you don't eat at all) and have in a sandwich with grilled bacon (my favourite :))
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Clodhopper;1517519 wrote: Well, generally you are serious when you post this sort of comment. So I'll resist the urge to tell you to wear a full NBC suit, cut out and discard the poisonous green inside and suck on the nut in the middle (after washing it carefully).

No, the problem with avocados is to tell when they are ripe. All ours are imported and so picked unripe. When unripe they are like rubber bullets when squeezed gently. When ripe they give slightly. The catch is you then need to eat them within a day because where you squeezed them and they gave is likely to turn black quite quickly. When ripe they have a creamy texture and delicate flavour; when unripe - tasteless rubber bullets.

To serve, halve them by cutting round the large central stone with a sharp knife then gently twist and pull the two halves apart. You should then be able to pick the stone out of the half it has remained in fairly easily. You can then tackle the exposed flesh with a teaspoon easily enough. Garnish with pepper, or mayonnaise, or a vinaigrette or not at all. Or cut it out of the skin in slices (which you don't eat at all) and have in a sandwich with grilled bacon (my favourite :))

Our favorite is Guacamole.

Basically what Clodhopper said, to start.

Then mix up some finely diced yellow onion, or Green onion, seeded and diced tomatoes, seeded and diced Jalapenos, a dash of Cayenne, Cumin, white pepper, and salt. mix it all up, and use as a dip, or a cracker spread. All quantities adjustable to taste and number of people.
- DH Lawrence
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

LarsMac;1517539 wrote: Our favorite is Guacamole.

Basically what Clodhopper said, to start.

Then mix up some finely diced yellow onion, or Green onion, seeded and diced tomatoes, seeded and diced Jalapenos, a dash of Cayenne, Cumin, white pepper, and salt. mix it all up, and use as a dip, or a cracker spread. All quantities adjustable to taste and number of people.

You forgot the cilantro.. I love Guac. and avacados..
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

YZGI;1517540 wrote: You forgot the cilantro.. I love Guac. and avacados..

Good point. I forgot it because we never use any. The Wife is allergic to cilantro and related herbs.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

I bought some this week, oddly enough. Cilantro, fresh, from the local grocer.

I shall have a go at making this dip of which you speak, and I shall cut strips of hard vegetables to dip into it. Even carrot.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
susieq

Post by susieq »

happy birthday
spot

Post by spot »

I installed Dogger on my phone last week and registered a subset of my many talents, but it's not barked yet. Has anyone else had to wait weeks between hits?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1517559 wrote: I installed Dogger on my phone last week and registered a subset of my many talents, but it's not barked yet. Has anyone else had to wait weeks between hits?

no idea what that is (dogger)
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

It claims to resemble tinder or grinder or romper, apparently.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1517562 wrote: It claims to resemble tinder or grinder or romper, apparently.

None of those names would at all encourage me to participate in whatever they are offering.
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

In U.S. tinder is a dating app, especially for sex without commitment. My, is Jowan's mom that liberal? What else don't I know about you? Color me curious, which reminds me of the first "adult" movie I ever saw "I Am Curious (Yellow)." Those Swedes!
spot

Post by spot »

AnneBoleyn;1517579 wrote: In U.S. tinder is a dating app, especially for sex without commitment. My, is Jowan's mom that liberal? What else don't I know about you?

I do apologize. Very occasionally I post what I think is humorous and so far in the last 12 years on ForumGarden absolutely nobody has ever distinguished it from my usual claptrap. There is not, to the best of my knowledge, a dating app called Dogger. I invented it while writing the post. The humor was the incongruity of Spot using social media the way Joe Orton would have done if they'd had smartphones back then.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1517582 wrote: I do apologize. Very occasionally I post what I think is humorous and so far in the last 12 years on ForumGarden absolutely nobody has ever distinguished it from my usual claptrap. There is not, to the best of my knowledge, a dating app called Dogger. I invented it while writing the post. The humor was the incongruity of Spot using social media the way Joe Orton would have done if they'd had smartphones back then.

Well, I was wondering about that particular name. The thought on the sorts of clientele that might be found on such a site was somewhat intriguing.

I doubt we all missed the point, entirely, but I think we were waiting to see where this was leading.

Waiting for the punchline, as it were.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

I'd not worked out what Dogger users might specialize in, but exhibitionist public sex in car parks sprang to mind.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

spot;1517546 wrote: I bought some this week, oddly enough. Cilantro, fresh, from the local grocer.

Cilantro is an American name for coriander, so I doubt you bought it in any English outlet, unless it's some pretentious yuppy delicatessen type place.

spot;1517559 wrote: I installed Dogger on my phone last week and registered a subset of my many talents, but it's not barked yet. Has anyone else had to wait weeks between hits?

Reading through this I am getting the impression you have taken to seeing if anyone is listening.

First with the avocado "How do you cook it ?" question and now with the Dogger app on your phone stunt.

Your in depth knowledge of obscure performers, writers, and other curious facts, leads me to believe (in the vernacular) ...................you are having us over.

Or possibly you have created an app and are testing the waters, so to speak, before launching it.

The other possible alternative is that by using an American name you are pandering to the American membership who have felt the sharp end of your tongue on many occasion.

It doesn't wash with me matey.

I have considered pulling you on a couple of your more eccentric contributions, but as I thought I might show my own ignorance against the intellectual dexterity of a mind like your's.......I kept schtum.

I shall not let this lie, the gauntlet has been, whatever you do with gauntlets.
spot

Post by spot »

My cover has been blown, I am undone.

The grocer sold it to me as coriander, yes. I did an in-post translation to stay with the cilantro theme of the thread.

As for obscure performers, let me tell you a story.

Some days ago I did a quiz and question 58 was what was Dirty Harry's surname. So I answered it.

And then after, I wondered whether it should have had a "g" in it, so I googled, and when I googled I discovered there wasn't just one film with Dirty Harry in, there were five. Something of a hole in my education, you might think.

So I got a copy of The Dead Pool and watched it this evening.

It has an astounding five minutes near the start, devoted entirely to the spectacular acting ability of one James Carrey who was credited at the end way down the list, below Freeway Reporter #1, #2 and #3. It qualifies among the finest sustained five minutes in film history. And I only got to see it because of that niggling "g". It's what the word Serendipity was invented for, moments like that.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

To be clear, though, you want the greens from the Cilantro/Coriander in your Guacamole, rather than the seeds.

And start out with a light portion. It can be quite overwhelming if you use too much.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1517593 wrote: To be clear, though, you want the greens from the Cilantro/Coriander in your Guacamole, rather than the seeds.

And start out with a light portion. It can be quite overwhelming if you use too much.

He is still conning you Lars, I suspect his tales of his own 4 day stew recipes, salad cream sandwich and such like, are to cover up the epicurean delights his Michelin star chef throws together daily.
spot

Post by spot »

I attach evidence from yesterday's roast.

Attached files
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1517590 wrote:

Reading through this I am getting the impression you have taken to seeing if anyone is listening.

First with the avocado "How do you cook it ?" question and now with the Dogger app on your phone stunt.

Your in depth knowledge of obscure performers, writers, and other curious facts, leads me to believe (in the vernacular) ...................you are having us over.

Or possibly you have created an app and are testing the waters, so to speak, before launching it.

The other possible alternative is that by using an American name you are pandering to the American membership who have felt the sharp end of your tongue on many occasion.

I have considered pulling you on a couple of your more eccentric contributions, but as I thought I might show my own ignorance against the intellectual dexterity of a mind like your's.......I kept schtum.

I shall not let this lie, the gauntlet has been, whatever you do with gauntlets.

:-4 Bruv :-4. Eloquently and elegantly said.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Question......is it racist of me to be offended, when at work people talking in another language right in front of you?

Im talking about hallways where people are milling about and tearooms where people are within hearing distance of them, or indeed sitting at the same table. Is it racist that i find it extremely offensive ? Everyone i work with speaks english.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame;1517695 wrote: Question......is it racist of me to be offended, when at work people talking in another language right in front of you?

Im talking about hallways where people are milling about and tearooms where people are within hearing distance of them, or indeed sitting at the same table. Is it racist that i find it extremely offensive ? Everyone i work with speaks english.

I don't know that "racists" really qualifies, but yeah, I think being offended by people not speaking your language, unless they're actually speaking to you would suggest you have some work to do.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Hmmm....interesting lars. I had a bit of a look around the web and its seems to be a common problem.it leads to ostrisization, a hostile work enviroment, and its not just "whites" who are offended . Apparently making your work environment "english only" is not discriminatory nor illegal......good ...
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

There's perhaps a better word for it than racist - try tribal?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Bruv;1517590 wrote: Cilantro is an American name for coriander, so I doubt you bought it in any English outlet, unless it's some pretentious yuppy delicatessen type place.

I shall not let this lie, the gauntlet has been, whatever you do with gauntlets.spot;1517591 wrote: My cover has been blown, I am undone.

The grocer sold it to me as coriander, yes. I did an in-post translation to stay with the cilantro theme of the thread.

As for obscure performers, let me tell you a story.

Some days ago I did a quiz and question 58 was what was Dirty Harry's surname. So I answered it.

And then after, I wondered whether it should have had a "g" in it, so I googled, and when I googled I discovered there wasn't just one film with Dirty Harry in, there were five. Something of a hole in my education, you might think.

So I got a copy of The Dead Pool and watched it this evening.

It has an astounding five minutes near the start, devoted entirely to the spectacular acting ability of one James Carrey who was credited at the end way down the list, below Freeway Reporter #1, #2 and #3. It qualifies among the finest sustained five minutes in film history. And I only got to see it because of that niggling "g". It's what the word Serendipity was invented for, moments like that.

Bravo! Well done, both!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

Post by spot »

There's a cold snap, it was 3°C (38°F) indoors when I woke up and I've put on a 1kW fan heater and an extra pullover to compensate.

eta: and it stayed that way all day, all night and it's still the same a day later. My rooms, other than this office, are now officially as cold as the inside of my fridge.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Working in the Energy business we're constantly getting calls like "I thought you were supposed to be cheaper, but I've been topping up so much more with you than I did with my previous supplier". Invariably I need to point out that when they were with their previous supplier it was still Summer. It is now Winter. The weather is colder & nights are longer. Every year we get the same calls.
spot

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1517586 wrote: Well, I was wondering about that particular name. The thought on the sorts of clientele that might be found on such a site was somewhat intriguing.

I just tried registering YoDaddy.com to host a dating app for "the larger, hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity" and his admirers. Sadly, Godaddy.com has it registered already to catch misprints and to prevent people like me from hanging off their coat-tails.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Busted!....funny.

Tv commercial stating no actors but real people.....doesnt stop the spin though. On a financial "help" website all those helping you come from 'financial' backgrounds. Now, to me that denotes someone with a bachelor/or degree.....nope!

Apparently a bank teller has a financial background.
spot

Post by spot »

21/25.

BBC Radio 4 - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Great Big Hitchhiker's Guide Quiz
spot

Post by spot »

My order for an engraved medical dogtag has been refused by the supplier. Apparently "Biohazard - do not autopsy - incinerate" goes beyond their remit.
spot

Post by spot »

I spent a couple of hours upgrading my phone to a third-party version of Android. It was painless, I've never done it before but the instructions worked flawlessly.

Why, I hear you ask.

My phone is nearly three years old. No Android phone manufacturer, to the best of my knowledge, issues security updates beyond three years. I won't use hardware that hasn't got recent security updates installed, I don't believe anyone should.

The phone is the OnePlus 3 I bought new in 2016. The third party software is LineageOS 16 with Google Play added. I've not yet found anything unexpected so far, except it's now Android 9 (Pie) and I started the day on Android 8.0. The combination feels robust and extremely usable.
spot

Post by spot »

The BBC reports:Police respond to 'intruder' and find robot vacuum cleaner

Police in Oregon were called after moving shadows were seen behind a locked bathroom door.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us- ... um-cleaner

What happened to the traditional all-together-now fusillade of rifle fire from the officers deployed? Perhaps the vacuum cleaner wasn't black enough?
spot

Post by spot »

Am I the only one hoping the fire at Notre Dame was started by a sky lantern?

As for the international competition to design the replacement spire, that's easy - there should be no replacement spire. Notre Dame didn't have one before the 19th century, it didn't need one then and it doesn't need one in future. It was completely out of place.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

spot;1522910 wrote:

As for the international competition to design the replacement spire, that's easy - there should be no replacement spire. Notre Dame didn't have one before the 19th century, it didn't need one then and it doesn't need one in future. It was completely out of place.

I agree. The spire always looked "tacked on"...because it was. It really clashed with the rest of the design both aesthetically and mathematically.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Saint_;1522911 wrote: I agree. The spire always looked "tacked on"...because it was. It really clashed with the rest of the design both aesthetically and mathematically.

Interesting. I actually never really noticed the spire as part of the building when I was there.

I am happy to hear that the main structure held up.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

A man has been arrested after walking into New York's St Patrick's Cathedral carrying two full petrol cans, lighter fluid and lighters, police say.

They say guards confronted the 37-year-old as he entered the Manhattan church on Wednesday evening.

He spilt gasoline on the ground and officers took him into custody.

Deputy police commissioner John Miller noted that the "suspicious" incident occurred just two days after a fire gutted Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris.

St Patrick's is the seat of New York's Roman Catholic archdiocese.

"An individual walking into an iconic location like St Patrick's cathedral carrying over four gallons of gasoline, two bottles of lighter fluid and lighters, is something we would have grave concern over," Mr Miller told reporters.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47973354

Oh dear oh dear.
spot

Post by spot »

The main mistake the BBC made was employing that insignificant lummox Danny Baker in the first place, but who would have thought he could be so witless! How can anyone lose so many brain cells that they didn't recognize danger before stepping off a precipice like that.

"I'm aware how delicate that imagery is"? Seriously? Damned if you do and damned if you don't, really. What not to do is to tweet anything so asinine. "mind not diseased"? I'd get a second opinion if I were him.

His Wikipedia entry suggests the high point of his career was "contributing material for presenters such as Angus Deayton and Jonathan Ross" which says it all really. Prat of the Year by a mile. Even "no publicity is bad publicity" can only stretch so far.
spot

Post by spot »

Each day I trim two or three spammers before they can post, but the number stopped by the automated plug-in is staggering. Here's the 150 barred from the site over just the last three hours...

Date IP Address User Name Email Message

2019-05-14 11:52:25 193.201.224.229 anesspetrovay6451 anesspetrovay@topmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:52:24 193.201.224.229 janesstexady6872 janesstexady@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:52:23 193.201.224.229 aadaasyandextay8582 aadaasyandextay@gmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - aadaasyandextay@gmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:52:22 193.201.224.229 qpidnetworkflk qpidnetwork@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - qpidnetwork@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:51:33 216.180.106.162 EarleneBer EarleneBernays28@third.codyting.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - EarleneBernays28@third.codyting.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:50:10 165.231.105.190 BelindaMcg manuela@b.wp-viralclick.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - manuela@b.wp-viralclick.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:47:43 118.223.8.27 AleidaYenc hermine@singaporetravel.network Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - hermine@singaporetravel.network - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:37:27 193.201.224.59 annetelittleay8729 annetelittleay@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:37:26 193.201.224.59 dizzyclittleay4700 dizzyclittleay@topmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - dizzyclittleay@topmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:37:25 193.201.224.59 angelayandext9324 angelayandext@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:37:24 193.201.224.59 WarrenHap lorsewill@outlook.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - lorsewill@outlook.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:36:50 193.201.224.59 bmaximusaarleya4362 bmaximusaarleya@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:36:49 193.201.224.59 bpittyivanov8443 bpittyivanov@hotmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:36:47 193.201.224.59 angelastivnovy1524 angelastivnovy@gotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - angelastivnovy@gotmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:36:46 193.201.224.59 asiamemez asiame@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - asiame@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:47 193.201.224.246 eveastexxda9793 eveastexxda@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:42 193.201.224.246 veleytts701 veleytts@rediffmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - veleytts@rediffmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:34 193.201.224.246 baamascahvs4860 baamascahvs@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:32 193.201.224.246 FrankZef xrumer888@outlook.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - xrumer888@outlook.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:04 193.201.224.229 annatmaaleya1124 annatmaaleya@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:02 193.201.224.229 beveasyandext6286 beveasyandext@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:01 193.201.224.229 bagreorasjnra6566 bagreorasjnra@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:34:00 193.201.224.229 charmdatescamreviewsrwe eills@yandex.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - eills@yandex.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:27:58 193.201.224.229 abradalitley859 abradalitley@gmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:27:57 193.201.224.229 anntaelittley6638 anntaelittley@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:27:56 193.201.224.229 ajhnzdarkay9478 ajhnzdarkay@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:27:40 193.201.224.229 charmdatescamreviewsarv eills@yandex.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - eills@yandex.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:17:09 5.39.5.14 MaximoEdwa dorischristianson506@schmid.cf Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - dorischristianson506@schmid.cf - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:11:18 193.201.224.246 aeveasshuzeay871 aeveasshuzeay@topmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:11:17 193.201.224.246 bjansstivanov970 bjansstivanov@topmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:11:15 193.201.224.246 belesyjnr6670 belesyjnr@topmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:11:14 193.201.224.246 FrankZef xrumer888@outlook.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - xrumer888@outlook.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:09:18 193.201.224.59 aangelasts7187 aangelasts@hotmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:09:17 193.201.224.59 aalexeylttle7502 aalexeylttle@gotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - aalexeylttle@gotmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:09:15 193.201.224.59 aregorasshtolzey8563 aregorasshtolzey@topmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 11:09:14 193.201.224.59 asiameefl asiame@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - asiame@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:32 193.201.224.230 eveasteaxday7200 eveasteaxday@gotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - eveasteaxday@gotmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:29 5.188.210.56 ajehnzdarkay178 ajehnzdarkay@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.56 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:27 193.201.224.230 bdamasjnr4358 bdamasjnr@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.230 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:26 193.201.224.230 brbertosswift6147 brbertosswift@gotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - brbertosswift@gotmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:26 5.188.210.56 anetaelittlea8765 anetaelittlea@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.56 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:25 5.188.210.56 bbobbylitlea8281 bbobbylitlea@163.com.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.56 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:25 193.201.224.230 Calvinjal xrumer888@outlook.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - xrumer888@outlook.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:58:24 5.188.210.56 Jimviori charlienm@probbox.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - charlienm@probbox.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:55:05 107.174.231.149 TerraD210 heiditaber8217@1mail.x24hr.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - heiditaber8217@1mail.x24hr.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:52:56 178.175.132.225 abradajnray7727 abradajnray@163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 178.175.132.225 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:52:53 109.70.100.24 dizzycgoglet9759 dizzycgoglet@163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 109.70.100.24 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:52:49 109.70.100.24 milesqlitlea7310 milesqlitlea@163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 109.70.100.24 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:52:46 176.31.208.193 calvinhb11 timothygn1@tamotsu8410.masaaki96.toptorrents.top Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - timothygn1@tamotsu8410.masaaki96.toptorrents.top - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:47:57 162.212.172.242 KayleighNe manuela@b.wp-viralclick.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - manuela@b.wp-viralclick.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:42:13 107.173.18.175 MaybelleJa MaybelleJarrell37@code.quirkymeme.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - MaybelleJarrell37@code.quirkymeme.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:42:06 193.201.224.246 avlesypittay2197 avlesypittay@topmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - avlesypittay@topmail.org - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:42:04 193.201.224.246 angelasgogletay4716 angelasgogletay@hotmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:42:03 193.201.224.246 badmasusasd8471 badmasusasd@gotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - badmasusasd@gotmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:42:01 193.201.224.246 charmdatefil cgmzsk23@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - cgmzsk23@gmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:35:20 87.118.110.27 eveassholze4863 eveassholze@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 87.118.110.27 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:35:19 176.10.107.180 bajenzyandext9719 bajenzyandext@163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 176.10.107.180 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:35:17 185.220.101.44 bailesqtexaxd1205 bailesqtexaxd@163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 185.220.101.44 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:35:15 185.220.101.35 lillytk3 janellepf3@masumi8210.haruki70.gotorrents.top Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - janellepf3@masumi8210.haruki70.gotorrents.top - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:32:02 185.226.145.72 IleneOuthw audreyeger@cnh.industrial.gq Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - audreyeger@cnh.industrial.gq - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:31:43 79.137.79.167 roertosjuniory4301 roertosjuniory@126.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - roertosjuniory@126.com.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:31:41 23.129.64.168 eveasperov8012 eveasperov@hotmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 23.129.64.168 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:31:38 199.249.230.89 maximusaarleya8461 maximusaarleya@vip.163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - maximusaarleya@vip.163.com.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:31:36 204.17.56.42 constancedt69 gretaul3@akihiro3510.akira70.gotorrents.top Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - gretaul3@akihiro3510.akira70.gotorrents.top - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:30:51 5.188.210.56 velesyhulze1682 velesyhulze@yeah.net.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.56 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:30:50 5.188.210.56 baannatjuniry5742 baannatjuniry@yeah.net.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.56 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:30:49 5.188.210.56 annatyandeta2116 annatyandeta@163.com.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.56 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:30:47 5.188.210.56 Jackviori lsrmcbride@probbox.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - lsrmcbride@probbox.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:27:16 193.201.224.246 maximuscahsa8939 maximuscahsa@topmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - maximuscahsa@topmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:27:14 193.201.224.246 bjhnzusasda6429 bjhnzusasda@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:27:13 193.201.224.246 dizzycsholzey630 dizzycsholzey@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:27:08 193.201.224.246 FrankZef xrumer888@outlook.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - xrumer888@outlook.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:23:51 193.201.224.229 bpittyshulze1796 bpittyshulze@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:23:47 193.201.224.229 aannapitt7162 aannapitt@gmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:23:46 193.201.224.229 arobrtosusasd9156 arobrtosusasd@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:23:45 193.201.224.229 qpidnetworkowx qpidnetwork@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - qpidnetwork@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:21:18 193.201.224.246 angelasivanovay3226 angelasivanovay@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:21:17 193.201.224.246 bpatrickmpitty4055 bpatrickmpitty@gmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - bpatrickmpitty@gmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:21:16 193.201.224.246 balexefrancesay1678 balexefrancesay@topmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - balexefrancesay@topmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:21:14 193.201.224.246 latamdatekmw ltandage56@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - ltandage56@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:18:51 107.174.150.87 AidanStoat francecosby@freundin.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - francecosby@freundin.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:17:57 23.245.155.108 LeonieSixs kathrynarnot399@spambog.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - kathrynarnot399@spambog.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:16:15 23.129.64.156 bveleyusasda7517 bveleyusasda@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 23.129.64.156 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:16:12 185.220.101.44 angelastsa1920 angelastsa@126.com.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 185.220.101.44 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:16:09 51.68.174.112 alexeylitle6041 alexeylitle@vip.163.com.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 51.68.174.112 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:16:06 185.220.101.62 christopheruf69 sr3@kaede36.downloadism.top Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - sr3@kaede36.downloadism.top - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 10:00:25 216.180.106.177 NolaBrito NolaBrito23@api.vocating.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - NolaBrito23@api.vocating.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:59:35 193.201.224.246 bmilesqgoogety5066 bmilesqgoogety@gmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:59:34 193.201.224.246 velesyjnr2519 velesyjnr@rediffmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:59:30 193.201.224.246 gregorasstolze281 gregorasstolze@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:59:29 193.201.224.246 FrankZef xrumer888@outlook.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - xrumer888@outlook.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:58:06 193.201.224.246 agregorasmaaleyay7554 agregorasmaaleyay@rediffmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - agregorasmaaleyay@rediffmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:58:03 193.201.224.246 velesyyndexty1202 velesyyndexty@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:58:02 193.201.224.246 bolgaulitlea6893 bolgaulitlea@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.246 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:58:00 193.201.224.246 charmdateitp cgmzsk23@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - cgmzsk23@gmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:57:33 162.244.150.228 YukikoQml YukikoConley23@second.scarbour.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - YukikoConley23@second.scarbour.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:57:23 5.188.210.58 bavlesyjuniora5083 bavlesyjuniora@yeah.net.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - bavlesyjuniora@yeah.net.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:57:22 5.188.210.58 maximusmaarlyay3061 maximusmaarlyay@163.com.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.58 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:57:20 5.188.210.58 aadamasunioray6759 aadamasunioray@163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.58 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:57:16 5.188.210.58 Ivyviori ling@probbox.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - ling@probbox.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:53:56 193.201.224.229 bveleyswifta8152 bveleyswifta@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:53:39 193.201.224.229 aaamascahvs5469 aaamascahvs@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:53:37 193.201.224.229 ajhnzshulzea2723 ajhnzshulzea@gmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - ajhnzshulzea@gmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:53:35 193.201.224.229 charmdatescamreviewsayx eills@yandex.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - eills@yandex.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:49:12 181.215.207.230 ConradDiet tereserydge7443@hartbot.de Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - tereserydge7443@hartbot.de - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:45:04 193.201.224.59 bbrdajunior3424 bbrdajunior@rediffmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - bbrdajunior@rediffmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:45:03 193.201.224.59 ajanessjnry7156 ajanessjnry@rediffmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:45:02 193.201.224.59 badamasttsay1457 badamasttsay@rediffmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - badamasttsay@rediffmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:45:00 193.201.224.59 asiamebsk asiame@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - asiame@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:41:38 5.188.210.242 bajanesshulze5060 bajanesshulze@hotmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.242 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:41:37 5.188.210.242 robertoshulzea8357 robertoshulzea@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.242 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:41:35 5.188.210.242 algautopy5327 algautopy@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.242 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:41:34 5.188.210.242 Lisaviori rbolek@probbox.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - rbolek@probbox.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:34:07 172.245.90.45 VincentPic domenictickell9795@hulapla.de Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - domenictickell9795@hulapla.de - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:33:54 193.201.224.229 bpitygooglety3261 bpitygooglety@gmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - bpitygooglety@gmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:33:53 193.201.224.229 bradajnra7276 bradajnra@hotmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:33:52 193.201.224.229 bamilesqhulzeay9954 bamilesqhulzeay@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:33:49 193.201.224.229 latin girlsspj latinwomen@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - latinwomen@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:33:11 185.226.145.72 Georgianna staceyneuhaus7212@hidebox.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - staceyneuhaus7212@hidebox.org - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:28:34 193.201.224.229 anetaettsy1756 anetaettsy@rediffmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - anetaettsy@rediffmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:28:32 193.201.224.229 janessusady9997 janessusady@gmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:28:23 193.201.224.229 janesjuniora209 janesjuniora@gmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - janesjuniora@gmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:28:22 193.201.224.229 latin girlszkl latinwomen@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - latinwomen@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:23:50 191.101.198.7 ValentinaZ kej.cp.4w.93708@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - kej.cp.4w.93708@gmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:22:40 193.201.224.229 abobbygoglety707 abobbygoglety@topmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.229 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:22:39 193.201.224.229 baalexeyshlzeay8304 baalexeyshlzeay@gmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - baalexeyshlzeay@gmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:22:37 193.201.224.229 aangelasmaarey3813 aangelasmaarey@gotmail.org Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - aangelasmaarey@gotmail.org - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:22:35 193.201.224.229 charmdatescamreviewszgm eills@yandex.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - eills@yandex.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:21:46 23.108.50.13 DanialGao DanialJay@agent.pairst.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - DanialJay@agent.pairst.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:21:39 193.201.224.59 olgauptty3770 olgauptty@hotmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:21:38 193.201.224.59 bobbydarka1116 bobbydarka@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.59 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:21:36 193.201.224.59 badizzycexaxd9122 badizzycexaxd@rediffmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - badizzycexaxd@rediffmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:21:35 193.201.224.59 asiametym asiame@mail.ru Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - asiame@mail.ru - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:20:32 192.3.114.162 DarrylLamp rosalinejessep3463@cnh.industrial.gq User data submitted to StopForumSpam.com database

2019-05-14 09:12:41 171.22.122.49 BillieDilk BillieDilke@root.scoldly.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - BillieDilke@root.scoldly.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:25 5.188.210.61 ajehzpitty6234 ajehzpitty@yeah.net.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.61 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:17 5.188.210.61 ilesqshtolze451 ilesqshtolze@yeah.net.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.61 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:15 5.188.210.61 pittyshulze7044 pittyshulze@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.188.210.61 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:13 5.188.210.61 Eyeviori cathysazmta@probbox.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - cathysazmta@probbox.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:09 193.201.224.230 dizzcswift1334 dizzcswift@gmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - dizzcswift@gmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:07 193.201.224.230 bapatrickmsasd1038 bapatrickmsasd@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 193.201.224.230 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:06 193.201.224.230 baannapittay1561 baannapittay@rediffmail.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - baannapittay@rediffmail.net - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:10:01 193.201.224.230 JesusLib jarrybrown@outlook.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - jarrybrown@outlook.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:04:18 31.184.238.175 aeveasopy4167 aeveasopy@126.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - aeveasopy@126.com.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:04:17 31.184.238.175 aroertosswift2421 aroertosswift@vip.163.com.net Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 31.184.238.175 - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:04:16 31.184.238.175 robrtoslittlea4328 robrtoslittlea@vip.163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - robrtoslittlea@vip.163.com.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:04:15 31.184.238.175 JasonhoowL efrem.astrov697@gmail.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - efrem.astrov697@gmail.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:04:11 107.174.150.87 Lavon0991 audreyeger@cnh.industrial.gq Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - audreyeger@cnh.industrial.gq - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:02:02 5.35.28.202 baexeyjunior6161 baexeyjunior@vip.163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged email - baexeyjunior@vip.163.com.com - Spammer Found and rejected.

2019-05-14 09:02:00 5.35.28.202 badizzycshlze7497 badizzycshlze@163.com.com Spam-O-Matic Tagged ip - 5.35.28.202 - Spammer Found and rejected.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Good grief !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

OH yeah ...forgot to tell you, I had a spammer contact my inbox. Wanted to know if I was a Pastor. hee hee hee .
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Was just seeing you guys converse about the Notre Dame spire. Is it just me or did anyone else notice they'd removed all the valuable statues and artifacts etc from the area...then it burnt down? With all the health and safety and laws pertaining to construction these days (even in France) I have a sneaking suspicion.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1523079 wrote: OH yeah ...forgot to tell you, I had a spammer contact my inbox. Wanted to know if I was a Pastor. hee hee hee .

Nasty chap, that one. Glen Labella. Approach from downwind with earplugs.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Oh I see...lol btw how are you my good man? long time , no ...whatever?

Return to “General Chit Chat”