FG trivia

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
theia

FG trivia

Post by theia »

Well, don't know what's happened but I can't access the game. I logged out and logged in again but it wouldn't accept my details. I then sought a new password and logged in again and played Sundays game all about animals. I scored 9 and then realised it was hosted by Emmy and that there no other players. What do I do? Tyr?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Bryn Mawr

FG trivia

Post by Bryn Mawr »

theia;1442392 wrote: Well, don't know what's happened but I can't access the game. I logged out and logged in again but it wouldn't accept my details. I then sought a new password and logged in again and played Sundays game all about animals. I scored 9 and then realised it was hosted by Emmy and that there no other players. What do I do? Tyr?

That would be the other ForumGarden game that Dai'd the death. Try :-

Forumgarden Trivia - Daily Trivia Game
theia

FG trivia

Post by theia »

Thank you, Bryn, but I still can't get in...tried my old details and my new ones and neither worked :-5
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Bryn Mawr

FG trivia

Post by Bryn Mawr »

theia;1442396 wrote: Thank you, Bryn, but I still can't get in...tried my old details and my new ones and neither worked :-5

What, exectly, happens when you try the new link?
theia

FG trivia

Post by theia »

I've just managed to log in...I went back and reset my password again and this time it worked. Thanks for your help, Bryn
Bryn Mawr

FG trivia

Post by Bryn Mawr »

theia;1442440 wrote: I've just managed to log in...I went back and reset my password again and this time it worked. Thanks for your help, Bryn

Glad your back to add to the challenge :-6
spot

Re: FG trivia

Post by spot »

I'm slightly puzzled, maybe the panel can clarify the position.

I attach a trivia question.

The officially correct answer is "All of these" but I have failed to think of any instance where Jesus included "Marrying a divorced woman in most cases".

What have I mistakenly overlooked?
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-05-15_12-52-12.png
Screenshot_2022-05-15_12-52-12.png (222.48 KiB) Viewed 483 times
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Mathew 5:31-32
“It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[a] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

The Mrs was married three times before me, and I twice before.
So we have heard about that a number of times from Churchy folk.

ASIDE: and come next month we will have been 40 year married.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

That's what I missed, well done. It explains why the Church of England has always been a bit stuffy that way and why I only got 9 points instead of 10.

Swizz.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “General Chit Chat”