How To Get To Heaven When You Die

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1532332 wrote: Robert Jefferes, Rick Wiles, Jim Bakker, Franklin Graham, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, to name a few. And that means all the lame brians who listen to them. I would suspect that makes up more than .1% of Christians.

I would agree that they are still a minority of all Christians, but they are a very vocal group, who make Christians as a whole look pretty questionable to the uneducated.

They make it hard for others to see the good side of Christians.

And, yes, the media plays right into that by continuously publishing these idiots.

Jim Bakker is not a good example of a Christian. Pat Robertson says some sketchy things. Jerry Falwell & Franklin Graham I would need to see proof. They are great men those two. I guess I am a lame brain who would listen to them. Jerry Falwell isn't even alive anymore. I was privileged to see him speak in 2005. Who is Rick Wiles?

Falwell and Graham are far from uneducated. Grahams Father was the greatest preacher in the 20th Century. Falwell started the largest Christian University in America, Liberty University. Those are my peeps right there. Christians are far more educated in general than non Christians. Not only do they learn what the Public Schools teach, but they also learn the other side of the story that Non Christians laugh at but never look into themselves.

What has Falwell and Graham made it hard for you to see the good side of Christians? The media does try to ignore Christians and their views, but God finds a way to get them out anyway.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1532350 wrote: Jim Bakker is not a good example of a Christian. Pat Robertson says some sketchy things. Jerry Falwell & Franklin Graham I would need to see proof. They are great men those two. I guess I am a lame brain who would listen to them. Jerry Falwell isn't even alive anymore. I was privileged to see him speak in 2005. Who is Rick Wiles?

Falwell and Graham are far from uneducated. Grahams Father was the greatest preacher in the 20th Century. Falwell started the largest Christian University in America, Liberty University. Those are my peeps right there. Christians are far more educated in general than non Christians. Not only do they learn what the Public Schools teach, but they also learn the other side of the story that Non Christians laugh at but never look into themselves.

What has Falwell and Graham made it hard for you to see the good side of Christians? The media does try to ignore Christians and their views, but God finds a way to get them out anyway.

OK, so, I was referring to Falwell, Jr. Riding in the shadow of his father, though he was not one that I cared for, either.

And Franklin can't ride his daddy's coattails forever. He is not half the man his father was.

And every one of the men on that list has come up with some pretty sketchy stuff.

And THEN there are the REALLY SKETCHY folks that have big followings, for whom I won't even give the respect of repeating their names.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1532352 wrote: OK, so, I was referring to Falwell, Jr. Riding in the shadow of his father, though he was not one that I cared for, either.

And Franklin can't ride his daddy's coattails forever. He is not half the man his father was.

And every one of the men on that list has come up with some pretty sketchy stuff.

And THEN there are the REALLY SKETCHY folks that have big followings, for whom I won't even give the respect of repeating their names.

I told you the two on the list that I personally respect.

If you are referring to Joel Osteen, I see him as preaching a watered down prosperity Gospel that is un Biblical.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1532387 wrote: I told you the two on the list that I personally respect.

If you are referring to Joel Osteen, I see him as preaching a watered down prosperity Gospel that is un Biblical.

They're all pretty sketchy.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1532388 wrote: They're all pretty sketchy.

I disagree. Falwell and Graham preached the true Gospel. Many of the others are very sketchy in their doctrine.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Coronavirus closures allowing destruction of ancient Israel sites

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/coronavirus ... ael-sites/
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1532451 wrote: Coronavirus closures allowing destruction of ancient Israel sites

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/coronavirus ... ael-sites/

The Hobby Lobby folks are trying to get replacements for all their fake stuff.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/23/65974148 ... s-are-fake
- DH Lawrence
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1532393 wrote: I disagree. Falwell and Graham preached the true Gospel. Many of the others are very sketchy in their doctrine.

Falwell was always Dodgy, and Jr is just the same.

Billy was usually pretty straight. Can't say the same for his boy Frank.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1532453 wrote: Falwell was always Dodgy, and Jr is just the same.

Billy was usually pretty straight. Can't say the same for his boy Frank.

I would need to see some examples of him being Dodgy. I think he is a straight up Christian who preached the truth unlike many today. Franklin Graham believes exactly the way his father did, but Franklin wasn't an active Christian until later in life.

Interestingly, Falwell had a friendship with Larry Flint, even though they were diametrically opposed to each other.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1532452 wrote: The Hobby Lobby folks are trying to get replacements for all their fake stuff.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/23/65974148 ... s-are-fake

I would get a second opinion.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

The Holy Spirit IS God:

2Co 3:17 And the Lord is that Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Holy Spirit is one with the Father and the Son:

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

A Clear distinction is made between Christ and the Spirit. It says that believers are wash and sanctified by the Spirit:

1Co 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

The Holy Spirit raised Christ from the dead:

1Pe 3:18 ¶ For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

God raised Christ from the dead:

Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

(KJV)

Therefore, the Spirit is God.

He abides in believers by the Holy Spirit, signifying that the Spirit is God:

1Jo 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

God the Father, Son and Spirit present in the Creation of Man:

Ge 1:26 ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

Let US go down and make man in OUR image. Think about it. Who is God talking to? The Trinity.

God made man in His own image:

Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Irish churches: 'At this time it would not be appropriate' to start public worship

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/irish-churc ... c-worship/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

'The Gospel of Jesus Christ' in Hebrew: Israel greenlights new channel

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/gospel-jesu ... w-channel/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

'It's about control': Franklin Graham sounds alarm on government's true motive

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/control-fra ... ng-rights/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

The Premise Of Spiritual Warfare In Relation to Alien Abductions

By Wesley M. Clark

What's going on here?

After 50 years of the modern UFO era, and nearly 40 years since the Betty and

Barney Hill abduction case, UFOlogists and abduction researchers are in general

agreement on the following points:

There is little debate that UFO phenomena is real. The question today is, what is

it? There are as many theories floating around the UFO realm as there are people to

imagine them, but an absolute, definitive answer is still up for grabs, at least until now.

Millions of people all over the world from every walk of life have witnessed UFO

phenomena at some point in their lives, including some of the most educated and

responsible people on the planet. The assumption that UFO sightings are confined to

the most ignorant and uninformed levels of society is simply a myth. Many surveys

taken over the last several years show the higher an individual's level of education, the

more they are likely to believe in UFOs.

Researchers are in general agreement that most sightings, possibly 95% or more,

are ultimately explainable as either natural phenomena or man-made in origin. The

remaining unexplained sightings are assumed to be some kind of vehicles under some

kind of intelligent control, based on their reported flight characteristics, ie, abrupt, high

speed course changes resulting in hundreds of "Gs" that would kill a human pilot. But

who are these alleged "UFOnauts," and what are they doing here?

There is general, but not complete agreement among researchers that UFOs are

extraterrestrial in origin, but where are they from?

By the 1970's, UFO sighting reports became so frequent and varied in description

that a method of classification was established to sort them all out. This method is

known as the "CE," or "Close Encounter" method of classification and it works as

follows:

CE-1, or Close Encounter of the first kind - An unidentified object seen in daylight

conditions or anomalous lights seen in conditions of darkness.

CE-2, or Close Encounter of the second kind - An unidentified object that leaves

some kind of physical evidence such as indentions or patterns on the ground, broken or

burned tree limbs, etc. Physical evidence may also be in the form of interference or

disruption of electrical equipment in the vicinity of the sighting event.

CE-3, or Close Encounter of the third kind - A sighting event in which some kind of

occupants are observed in or around the UFO.

CE-4, or Close Encounter of the fourth kind - A sighting event in which the witness

reports being abducted and taken aboard the UFO by its occupants.

CE-5, or Close Encounter of the fifth kind - A sighting event in which the witness is

either hurt or killed during the course of the event.

There are further subdivisions of this classification system, but this is basically how

it works.

Over the years as the "CE" classification system was applied to UFO sightings,

many patterns developed, however it still yielded no definite answers.

One particular pattern that emerged was the observed ability of many UFOs to

shapeshift and/or appear and disappear as opposed to flying in and out of the sighting

area. This ability absolutely transcends the physical or natural realm and enters the

supernatural realm. Researchers like Dr. Jacques Vallee and the late Dr. J. Allen

Hynek discussed this characteristic in their book, "The Edge OF Reality."

"If UFOs are, indeed, somebody else's "nuts and bolts hardware," then we must

still explain how such tangible hardware can change shape before our eyes, vanish in a

cheshire cat manner (not even leaving a grin), seemingly melt away in front of us, or

apparently "materialize" mysteriously before us without apparent detection by persons

nearby or in neighboring towns. We must wonder, too, where UFOs are "hiding" when

not manifesting themselves to human eyes." (1)

Mankind has accomplished many amazing feats, particularly in the last hundred

years, through technology, but no amount of technological advancement can propel one

from the natural realm into the supernatural realm, no matter how spectacular the

technological achievement may be.

The Abductees

The Betty and Barney Hill abduction incident in 1961 is considered to be the first

abduction report to be extensively investigated by researchers brave enough to take on

the task. Considering the social standards of 1961, belief in "flying saucers" was

considered fringy at best and UFO investigators were already pushing their credibility to

the max. To spend any length of time seriously investigating the claims of "little gray

men" would pretty much take the cake. This event was the first step toward social

reconditioning by the enemy. It would be several more years before the concept of

"Space Brothers" would be accepted in droves.

"A majority of the public and practically every scientist has thought UFOs were

nonsense-and that is why there are few UFO detectives. Now things are changing. So

many people have seen strange phenomena that a new belief has been born...

Unfortunately once disturbed from its comfortable position of rest, the public will shift to

the other extreme and start believing in space visitations."(2)

There have been claims of contact with space aliens since probably the day after

Kenneth Arnold reported his nine shiny discs skipping "like a saucer would if you

skipped it across the water."(3) But most contacts were considered to be benign in

nature. Abduction phenomena took a sinister turn with the Betty and Barney Hill

incident.

Since the early days of abduction research, tens of thousands of abduction cases

have been reported. They, too, began showing peculiar commonalities.

We Smell A Rat!

Interestingly, these alleged UFOnauts were not only abducting individuals at

random for some kind of medical experimentation, they also seemed to come bearing a

message. This message seemed to be: "We are here to help you." But help us how? If

they were extraterrestrial in nature, they were getting here by some astounding

technological advancement, but once here, they were performing the most barbaric

medical procedures ever envisioned by mankind, procedures that made Josef Mengele

look sickeningly humane.

Abductees were commonly reporting rape and other forms of molestation. They

received probes of every orifice. Males had sperm removed while females had eggs

extracted. Many abductees were impregnated or shown fetuses floating in vats of

strange liquid, while others were shown alien-human hybrids that were supposedly the

result of their involuntary donations. When asked why, the aliens responded that lowly

humans cannot comprehend the aliens lofty spiritual motives.

The late Dr. Karla Turner came to some interesting conclusions based upon her

personal experience and research of other experiencers:

from - "Aliens -Friends or Foes?" by Dr. Karla Turner:

- Aliens can alter our perceptions of our surroundings.

- Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us [in] any number

of guises and shapes.

- Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only

partially visible.

- Abductees receive marks on their bodies other than the well-known scoops and

straight-line scars. These other marks include single punctures, multiple punctures,

large bruises, three and four fingered claw marks, and triangles of every possible sort.

- Female abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien

encounters, and sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breast

and uterus, and to hysterectomies.

- A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn't have

before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from

causes the doctors can't identify.

- Abductees often encounter more than one sort of alien during an experience, not

just the greys. Every possible combination of grey, reptoid, insectoid, blond, and

widow's peak have been seen during single abductions, aboard the same craft or in the

same facility.

- Abductees report being scoffed at, jeered at, and threatened by their alien

captors. Painful genital and anal probes are performed... Unknown fluids are injected

into some abductees.

- Abductees-"virgin" cases- report being taken to underground facilities where

they see grotesque hybrid creatures, nurseries of hybrid humanoid fetuses, and vats of

colored liquid filled with parts of human bodies.

- Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood,

being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and stacked, lifeless like cords of wood.

Some abductees have been threatened that they, too, will end up in this condition if they

don't co-operate with their alien captors.

- Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their

distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to

protest, the aliens insist that "The children belong to us."

- Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens

and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In

such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the

cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain

celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees.

- Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees,

saying that these acts are necessary but give no explanation why.....Painful genital and

anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults.

- Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction.

They say that a certain number of humans...will be "rescued" from the planet in order to

continue the species, either on another planet or back on earth after the destruction is

over. Many abductees report they don't believe their alien captors and foresee instead

a much more sinister use of the "rescued" humans.

"In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases,

confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These

details are convincing evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers,

the abduction experience isn't limited to uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon

simply can't be explained in terms of cross-breeding experiments or scientific research

into the human physiology... Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of

the alien interaction, we should ask, do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night

to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist?

Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals

and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual

motives?" (4)

These are indeed some fair questions, and ones that need to be honestly asked by

anyone even remotely involved in the UFO/abduction realm, whether they are

experiencers, researchers or even the mildly curious.

Meanwhile, back on the Space Coast...

CE 4 is an alien abduction research group based in Titusville, Florida on the Space

Coast. Established in October, 1996, the group consists of about a dozen MUFON

(Mutual UFO Network) Field Investigators and researchers. Joe Jordan and Wes

Clark are Field Investigators for MUFON, with Jordan being a State Section Director

for Brevard County, Florida.

In the course of performing the occasional sighting investigation, the MUFON

presence became increasingly known throughout the Space Coast. About half a dozen

experiencers turned up throughout East Central Florida. They approached Jordan and

Clark assuming if they were specifically MUFON Field Investigators, they would be

objective enough to listen to their accounts, which they were. Unfortunately, most of

them were asking for help, and the only thing these men could do was be good listeners.

Jordan and Clark decided to independently study the abduction phenomenon, due

largely to the fact there were so many experiencers in the local area. CE 4 Research

Group was established to separate their MUFON activities from their abduction

research.

After thoroughly interviewing the abductees, CE 4's findings mirrored that of most

other researchers in the field. The cases they studied had all the earmarks of the

"usual" abduction experience. It eventually became apparent their research, like that

of the entire abduction field, was leading nowhere, yielding no answers. For 40 years,

abduction researchers have looked for patterns in the phenomenon, like what type of

people have the abduction experience and what do they have in common. They've

looked at age, gender, race, education, location, social status, etc., but have established

nothing. Maybe they weren't asking the right questions? It was clearly time for a new

approach.

After several weeks of intermittent brainstorming, one of CE 4's researchers finally

put a new question to the group: "Are Christians being abducted?" A fair question, and

one, as far as they knew, had never been addressed by the UFO/abduction research

community.

First, the question was addressed in the broader scope of religion in general. The

local abductees were reinterviewed, then they looked at the work of several other

abduction researchers to see if any trends developed.

At first, religious belief seemed not to be a factor. Christians, Jews, Moslems,

Buddhists, agnostics, all seemed to share the abduction experience equally. But as

more case studies were looked at, a puzzling trend began to emerge. The Christians

reporting the abduction experience tended to be people who intellectually espoused the

existence of God, but didn't apply it personally. But there seemed to be an obvious

absence of devout, Bible believing, "walk the walk" Christians. Where were they in this

equation?

Then, Jordan and Clark remembered an interview they had made with an

experiencer a few months before. He related an experience that made them stop and

take a closer look. The experience he related would eventually blow the lid off the

mystery of alien abduction phenomena. This man was able to stop his abduction cold,

which, as far as they knew, had never been done before, and the way he did it is very

extraordinary.

What follows is the case of Bill D. Bill's experience took place in Christmas,

Florida in 1976.

His abduction started out typically, ie., late at night, in bed. Earlier in the evening

he saw some anomalous lights through his living room window over a forest north of his

house. He assumed it was a police helicopter searching for drug runners or something.

Whatever it was, it agitated his dogs for several hours thereafter. He eventually went to

bed.

He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in.

He was unable to cry out. He could see nothing but a whitish gray, like a mist or fog,

although he sensed someone or something was in his room. His Wife didn't waken. The

next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he

was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he

was alive with terror, but he couldn't scream.

Here is where the story becomes very interesting. The following is an excerpt

taken directly from the transcript of Mr. D.'s interview:

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me

and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I

couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I

did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or

the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in

the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it

was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up

and asked why I was jumping on the bed." (5)

This man was able to stop his abduction. Until this point, Jordan and Clark had

assumed Abductees were taken, willingly or not. To stop an abduction was something

they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus.

This particular case was astounding. This case seemed to involve some kind of spiritual

aspect. The spiritual element of UFO/abduction phenomena was well recognized as a

contributing factor by many researchers in the past, however to their knowledge, no one

had ever done any specific research into the spiritual element itself. Could there be

other similar cases? CE 4 began a systematic search of the UFO/abduction community,

through the Internet, and the published findings of other researchers. The premise of

spiritual warfare was beginning to develop.

While CE 4 were researching the spiritual angle of abduction phenomena, Rita

Elkins, a staff writer with Florida Today newspaper, began gathering material for an

article entitled "Spiritual Warfare."(6) As CE 4 Research Group was already

developing a presence within the UFO/abduction community in East Central Florida, Ms.

Elkins contacted Jordan and Clark, interviewing them extensively.

The resulting article drew a large number of responses within the local area. Many

of those responding gave accounts of their own experiences, happy to have someone to

relate them to. Most of the respondents were Christians and the subject of spiritual

warfare is not one organized religion prefers to deal with, and they didn't feel

comfortable discussing their experiences with UFO investigators due to the New Age

inclination of many UFOlogists. As the number of cases mounted, the data showed that

in every instance where the victim knew to invoke the name of Jesus Christ, the event

stopped. Period. The evidence was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore.

Someone had emailed Ms. Elkins' article to Michael Lindemann who reposted most

of the article on his CNI News, an Internet news journal dealing with UFO and abduction

research.(7) Michael Lindemann's CNI article eventually made it's way to "Flying

Saucer Review," the most prestigious journal of it's kind on the European continent.(8)

Now CE 4 were receiving email responses from virtually all over the world; dozens

of reports of similar experiences of people stopping a potential abduction event by

invoking the name of Jesus Christ.

Incidentally, CE 4 Research Group placed an ad in the classified section of the

MUFON UFO Journal soliciting experiences of "Christian abductees."(9) Most of the

responses were of the "I'm a Christian, and I'm abducted all the time, and I see Jesus

on the ship." variety. What this did illustrate however, is there were no "walk the

walk," Bible believing Christians who had the abduction experience, at least not from

this source. As of this writing CE 4 Research Group has yet to find any evidence

whatsoever of any Bible believing Christian abductees anywhere, and CE 4 is still

actively seeking them out.

A key to understanding the premise of spiritual warfare is to understand there are

generally two types of Christian; "talk the talk," and "walk the walk." The "talk the

talk" Christian is carnally minded, nodding mental ascent to Christian concepts and

principles, but either chooses not to, or has never learned how to apply them in his

personal life, navigating his way through life his own way via the senses realm. The

"walk the walk" Christian on the other hand is a Spirit filled Christian who has

developed a relationship with Jesus Christ on an individual level and applies Spiritual

principles in his personal life and is led by the Spirit in every situation. The data

gathered so far indicates that each and every human being is potentially open to

spiritual manipulation and deception by the enemy. A "talk the talk" Christian can,

knowingly or not, open up doors to the enemy, but a "walk the walk" Christian, if

confronted by the enemy, knows the power of the Spirit and knows how to wield it

against the enemy, so the enemy seldom waste their time on "walk the walk"

Christians. "Talk the talk" Christians make for an easier target.

Bill D.'s case is typical of many examples where the individual had recently become

a Christian and hadn't yet learned to develop their Spiritual walk, or establish fellowship

with Christ. In this case, when Bill had come under the spiritual attack, he resorted to

the only thing he knew to do, which was to cry out for Jesus Christ. CE 4 Research

Group has many cases on file where Christians have invoked the name and authority of

Jesus Christ and it worked, every single time without exception, but they (the Christian

believers) don't know why it worked.

It should be noted here that CE 4 Research Group has no data to confirm or deny

the existence of extraterrestrial life elsewhere in the universe. The research to date

suggests the UFO/abduction phenomenon is spiritual in nature. This better explains the

illusive nature of the UFO phenomenon all through recorded history. After 50 years of

the modern UFO era we have literally millions of eyewitness accounts, hundreds of

photographs and in recent years many examples of video documentation, but we still do

not have one single piece of hard physical evidence, in spite of thousands of eyewitness

reports over the years. This suggests they are not physical, but spiritual

manifestations. Even physical landing traces can be explained as a type of "counterfeit

creation," or manipulation of mass and energy, not to mention shapeshifting and many

UFO's ability to make 90 degree turns and other maneuvers that are considered to be

impossible in the physical realm.

"Another peculiarity is the alleged ability of certain UFOs to dematerialize... There

are quite a few reported instances where two distinctly different UFOs hovering in a

clear sky will converge and eventually merge into one object. These are the types of

psychic phenomena that are confronting us in the UFO mystery." (10)

One author had this to say about the ETI theory:

"In the first place, it assumes the existence of extraterrestrial beings for which

there is no hard evidence whatsoever.

In the second place... If only one UFO is to visit the earth each year, we can

calculate what mean launch rate is required at each of these million worlds. The number

turns out to be 10,000 launches per year per civilization... This seems excessive."(11)

"...The extraterrestrial theory draws conclusions of a profoundly 'spiritual' nature

while conveniently avoiding that controversial label. Entities that operate with total

disregard for the inviolate laws of physics, travelling at the speed of light or faster and

having 'solved all their problems,' would have to be classified as 'spiritual,' semantic

arguments notwithstanding." (12)

The evidence further shows the phenomenon is highly deceptive as well:

"Because they are now appearing in a new, modern guise should tell us something

about their purposes. Man was not so ignorant in the past that he could not accurately

describe a "flying saucer." Rather, the "flying saucers" appeared in different forms in

the past. The fact that they have appeared in different forms over the centuries reveals

their purpose: deceiving men in the historical context of the day in which they appeared.

Real aliens from a far away world would not need to trick people by appearing in

different guises. Deceptive demonic entities would certainly do this!"(13)
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

...I will post more of this interesting article later...
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

...more later....
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Actually, it seems to me that this should be another thread. It appears terribly off-topic, I think.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1532641 wrote: Actually, it seems to me that this should be another thread. It appears terribly off-topic, I think.

The point is to show that Aliens are really Demonic creatures that the Bible talks about and not really creatures from another planet.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1532649 wrote: The point is to show that Aliens are really Demonic creatures that the Bible talks about and not really creatures from another planet.

Demonic Creatures. ...,
Riiiight.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

This conversation was from a while back. Not sure what happened to the current stuff.
spot

Post by spot »

The host was changed, the most recent posts are still awaiting transfer to the new site.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Happy Sunday Everyone! Find a good Bible believing Church and attend!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Well, maybe this switch will fix the issue of not being able to post pics or use text editing.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:37 pm Well, maybe this switch will fix the issue of not being able to post pics or use text editing.
My, you are a quick study, aren't ya?
:roll:
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Yep
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

There is always an inadequacy in argument about ultimate things . . . So my advice is this—don’t look for proofs. Don’t bother with them at all. They are never sufficient to the question, and they’re always a little impertinent, I think, because they claim for God a place within our conceptual grasp.
Read: Confronting the Sin of Certainty

"...Certainty is the great enemy of unity. Certainty is the great enemy of tolerance . . . Our faith is a living thing precisely because it walks hand in hand with doubt. If there was only certainty, and if there was no doubt, there would be no mystery, and therefore no need for faith. Let us pray that the Lord will grant us a Pope who doubts, who sins and asks forgiveness, and then moves on."
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Interesting that it doesn't quote one Bible verse...
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:56 pm Interesting that it doesn't quote one Bible verse...
Then, you did not read the article
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:56 pm Interesting that it doesn't quote one Bible verse...
Engaging with material is a lost art among the modern reprobate generation. I doubt whether certainty can co-exist with integrity.

Allow me to assist by quoting from the article:
the author quotes Hebrews 11:1, a text that I often use in class as the jumping off point for a discussion of the nature of faith: “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:01 am
Engaging with material is a lost art among the modern reprobate generation. I doubt whether certainty can co-exist with integrity.

the author quotes Hebrews 11:1, a text that I often use in class as the jumping off point for a discussion of the nature of faith: “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
...And how does that verse make their case?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:17 am
spot wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:01 am

...And how does that verse make their case?
You should probably read the rest of the article. But then, it will still get by you, I fear.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ok thanks
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

'Never give up your faith in Jesus,' Christian tells wife before mob murders him

https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/never-give- ... b-murders/
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Churches are re-opening. It would be a GREAT idea to find a good Bible believing Church tomorrow and attend!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:52 pm Churches are re-opening. It would be a GREAT idea to find a good Bible believing Church tomorrow and attend!
Just don't forget to wear a mask.
;)
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:04 pm
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:52 pm Churches are re-opening. It would be a GREAT idea to find a good Bible believing Church tomorrow and attend!
;)
You will be happy to know that my Church requires a mask until you are in your seat AND they are Social distancing every other pew. They are also spreading it all out to 3 different rooms.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm
LarsMac wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:04 pm
;)
You will be happy to know that my Church requires a mask until you are in your seat AND they are Social distancing every other pew. They are also spreading it all out to 3 different rooms.
I'm glad to hear (er, read) that.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Happy 4th of July everyone!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

On vacation this week guys.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

It feels good to be back! I have left my Church and will be seeking a new one now with the Lord's Leading. The Lord is good.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:39 pm It feels good to be back! I have left my Church and will be seeking a new one now with the Lord's Leading. The Lord is good.
So, what did you do for vacation?
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:14 am
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:39 pm It feels good to be back! I have left my Church and will be seeking a new one now with the Lord's Leading. The Lord is good.
So, what did you do for vacation?
I went to Los Vegas! I met Corey from Pawn Stars and took a pic with him. Ate at his BBQ place next door. They were filming. Went to many other places. It was for my 21st Anniversary.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Happy Sunday! Find a good Bible believing Church and attend!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Revival: Despite gov't bans, churches growing

https://www.wnd.com/2020/07/revival-des ... s-growing/
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:49 pm Revival: Despite gov't bans, churches growing

[sigh]
Back to the same ol' BS.
[/sigh]
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:28 pm
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:49 pm Revival: Despite gov't bans, churches growing

[sigh]
Back to the same ol' BS.
[/sigh]
Why would that bother you if you are a Christian?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:05 pm
LarsMac wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:28 pm

[sigh]
Back to the same ol' BS.
[/sigh]
Why would that bother you if you are a Christian?
Why would WHAT bother me if I am a christian?
WND? Their claim that the state is trying to suppress religious gatherings?
That bothers me because they are a propaganda rag, with no regard for truth. Why would that NOT bother you if you are a Christian?
- DH Lawrence
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Religion objects to others persecuting people - except when it affects their own rights to persecute people.

Return to “General Chit Chat”