How To Get To Heaven When You Die

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530111 wrote: Right! You believe in conspiracy theories. Rabbit holes!

So, you refuse to look at the evidence and if I try to show you the evidence, it's a rabbit hole and if I don't show you the evidence it's a conspiracy theory? Ok then.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1530120 wrote: Don't forget the Straw Dogs.

False accusations don't make it true. Give examples.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

This whole thread has become a rabbit hole
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Is there a way to post emoticons?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

LarsMac;1530157 wrote: This whole thread has become a rabbit holeBecome? It started out in a rabbit hole. Heaven, life-after-death, and belief in a nonexistent God is fantasy. xfrodo should change his username to ALICE
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530162 wrote: Is there a way to post emoticons? Apologizing would be more dignified. ;)

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530065 wrote: It's true! I can prove it. It's in Matthew 26:24 See? Please note that Jesus did not say "conceived", he said "born" which means Judas should have been aborted. Unless, of course, we want to say that the Son of God was too stupid to know the difference between "conceived" and "born"?

This verse has nothing to do with abortion. The verse was about the betrayal of Jesus by Judas, not the birth of Judas. He betrayed Christ and as a result, Christ said it would be BETTER for Judas if he had never been born-because of the torment that he will be facing after his judgement. He was not advocating his abortion, Christ was saying that it would be better if He had never been born. In other words he would have been better off either never being conceived OR it could mean that he would be better if he died before he was born. There are many ways a baby can die before they are born. It doesn't mean that Christ was advocating abortion.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530166 wrote: Apologizing would be more dignified. ;)

Ok, then go ahead. I'll wait....:)
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530186 wrote: This verse has nothing to do with abortion. The verse was about the betrayal of Jesus by Judas, not the birth of Judas. He betrayed Christ and as a result, Christ said it would be BETTER for Judas if he had never been born-because of the torment that he will be facing after his judgement. He was not advocating his abortion, Christ was saying that it would be better if He had never been born. In other words he would have been better off either never being conceived OR it could mean that he would be better if he died before he was born. There are many ways a baby can die before they are born. It doesn't mean that Christ was advocating abortion.Please answer in the proper thread. That's where I will show you without doubt that you are 100% wrong about this.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530192 wrote: Please answer in the proper thread. That's where I will show you without doubt that you are 100% wrong about this.

The thread that you made the claim to me what Science Disproves Evolution. That thread is for discussing Evolution Vs Creationism. How To Get To Heaven When You Die is for discussing Bible and theology type topics. Can we just discuss it here?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530217 wrote: The thread that you made the claim to me what Science Disproves Evolution. That thread is for discussing Evolution Vs Creationism. How To Get To Heaven When You Die is for discussing Bible and theology type topics. Can we just discuss it here?No! There is a thread dedicated to the subject, so that's where it should be discussed. Unless, of course, you want to concede that I am, in fact, correct, and you are wrong.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Christians Do go to heaven:

Mr 16:19 ¶ So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Â*2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

(KJV)

Php 1:21 ¶ For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Â*22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

Â*23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

Â*24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

People in heaven:

Â*Re 19:1 ¶ And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

(KJV)

Jesus Christ is going to rule and reign on the earth.Â* The believers will be with Him on the earth at that time.Â* Right now believer's go to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus Christ because that is where He is.Â*
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

See how lost down the hole you are, Lil bro? You're using the contents of the fairytale to try to justify delusional belief in the said fairytale. But, you're not really sure you understand what a rabbit hole is though, do you?

Let's try it another way since you're the product of a younger generation.

Look at it like you're in a very deep sleep that nobody has been able to wake you up from. You're in a very large room with lots and lots of people in an equally deep sleep.

I'm sitting next to your bed gently talking into your ear saying; 'you're dreaming in a very deep sleep, you're dreaming, you're dreaming'.

My voice is barely audible, but it will eventually become obvious to you and you'll begin to follow it and slowly begin to awaken, and free yourself of the deep sleep your keepers have put you under.

That other thread where we're having the discussion about Jesus' factual support of abortion rights? That thread is where I've gone under sleep myself and entered into your dream state with you to have taken on a character of your illusionary state in order to show you there are alternatives within your dream state that can be used to shake yourself loose a little and begin to think for yourself again, and then, hopefully, you'll hear my distant voice a bit more clearly.

See how much love there is outside your religious group? We're not all the bad, sinful people you've been told we are. Unlike your keepers who have lots to gain by keeping your authentic self and thoughts repressed, I have nothing to gain for helping you free yourself of their grip.

They'll probably tell you I'm Satan trying to rip you from the peace your illusions afford you, but it is they who are lying. They want control over you, while I want to see you free.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530235 wrote: See how lost down the hole you are, Lil bro? You're using the contents of the fairytale to try to justify delusional belief in the said fairytale. But, you're not really sure you understand what a rabbit hole is though, do you?

Let's try it another way since you're the product of a younger generation.

Look at it like you're in a very deep sleep that nobody has been able to wake you up from. You're in a very large room with lots and lots of people in an equally deep sleep.

I'm sitting next to your bed gently talking into your ear saying; 'you're dreaming in a very deep sleep, you're dreaming, you're dreaming'.

My voice is barely audible, but it will eventually become obvious to you and you'll begin to follow it and slowly begin to awaken, and free yourself of the deep sleep your keepers have put you under.

That other thread where we're having the discussion about Jesus' factual support of abortion rights? That thread is where I've gone under sleep myself and entered into your dream state with you to have taken on a character of your illusionary state in order to show you there are alternatives within your dream state that can be used to shake yourself loose a little and begin to think for yourself again, and then, hopefully, you'll hear my distant voice a bit more clearly.

See how much love there is outside your religious group? We're not all the bad, sinful people you've been told we are. Unlike your keepers who have lots to gain by keeping your authentic self and thoughts repressed, I have nothing to gain for helping you free yourself of their grip.

They'll probably tell you I'm Satan trying to rip you from the peace your illusions afford you, but it is they who are lying. They want control over you, while I want to see you free.

I went there and started a response to your supposed proof until I realized that it was not a sincere question and you don't really want to look at my side of the issue. In your view, if I offer you evidence, it is a rabbit hole, if I don't offer evidence, it is a conspiracy theory. You seem quite aggressive toward me and you may think that you have the truth, whereas, I know that I do.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530244 wrote: I went there and started a response to your supposed proof until I realized that it was not a sincere question and you don't really want to look at my side of the issue. In your view, if I offer you evidence, it is a rabbit hole, if I don't offer evidence, it is a conspiracy theory. You seem quite aggressive toward me and you may think that you have the truth, whereas, I know that I do.Boo-Hoo! Don't run away! Be a man and defend your beliefs!

A rabbit hole and a conspiracy theory are pretty much the same thing.

My posts are, in fact, very sincere. I'm trying to help you distinguish between illusion and reality. For you, they are one and the same, which is why you have all these conspiracy theories that cause you to live in rabbit holes.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530245 wrote: Boo-Hoo! Don't run away! Be a man and defend your beliefs!

A rabbit hole and a conspiracy theory are pretty much the same thing.

My posts are, in fact, very sincere. I'm trying to help you distinguish between illusion and reality. For you, they are one and the same, which is why you have all these conspiracy theories that cause you to live in rabbit holes.

I'm not allowed to defend myself here because when I do, I get banned. Not gonna bite. I already know the difference between illusion and reality. If you want to prove me wrong, look at the evidence that I provide like a true scientist would do and explain to me WHY it is wrong. Then present your evidence in support of your side and let me respond. This is how a true debate is done. Evidence isn't a rabbit hole, it's evidence. If you want to prove me wrong, prove my evidence wrong.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530261 wrote: If you want to prove me wrong, look at the evidence that I provide like a true scientist would do and explain to me WHY it is wrong. Then present your evidence in support of your side and let me respond. This is how a true debate is done. Evidence isn't a rabbit hole, it's evidence. If you want to prove me wrong, prove my evidence wrong.We were just doing exactly this in the thread where I proved that God not only supported abortion but created it, and you chickened out because you didn't have a rebuttal. Now you say this after running away?

One thing's for sure and that is that I have a lot more faith than you. I give credit where credit is due so thanks for proving that.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530269 wrote: We were just doing exactly this in the thread where I proved that God not only supported abortion but created it, and you chickened out because you didn't have a rebuttal. Now you say this after running away?

One thing's for sure and that is that I have a lot more faith than you. I give credit where credit is due so thanks for proving that.

I started to refute what you said UNTIL I realized that you are just looking for an argument and not really serious about discussing it. You don't even believe what the Bible says either.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

This Is Crazy! The World Is Becoming More And More Anti Christian! It Shows That Christ Is About To Return!

Franklin Graham banned in Britain!

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/franklin-gr ... d-britain/
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530278 wrote: I started to refute what you said UNTIL I realized that you are just looking for an argument and not really serious about discussing it. You don't even believe what the Bible says either.It isn't necessary to believe the bible to know it and I obviously know the bible a lot better than you do.

The only reason you didn't try to refute what I posted is that you can't. Quit hiding behind your victimization excuse and admit you got beat.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530288 wrote: It isn't necessary to believe the bible to know it and I obviously know the bible a lot better than you do.

The only reason you didn't try to refute what I posted is that you can't. Quit hiding behind your victimization excuse and admit you got beat.

Ok, think what you want. But let me know when you actually want to look at it honestly without trying to argue about it and I will show you how it's not talking about abortion.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530295 wrote: Ok, think what you want. But let me know when you actually want to look at it honestly without trying to argue about it and I will show you how it's not talking about abortion.It has nothing to do with what anyone thinks. It's a fact.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530301 wrote: It has nothing to do with what anyone thinks. It's a fact.

This goes to show that you aren't interested in looking at the actual evidence and both sides. That's not very scientific of you. A person who is genuinely interested in science or truth would be willing to look at the evidence and give their reasons why they agree or disagree.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530306 wrote: This goes to show that you aren't interested in looking at the actual evidence and both sides. That's not very scientific of you. A person who is genuinely interested in science or truth would be willing to look at the evidence and give their reasons why they agree or disagree.No, it goes to show that you don't know and understand God's Word. You're a false prophet.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530307 wrote: No, it goes to show that you don't know and understand God's Word. You're a false prophet.

Interesting. And what does a true prophet believe?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530314 wrote: Interesting. And what does a true prophet believe?The literal interpretation of God's Holy Word, and not making excuses when it doesn't fit the false prophet's agenda of lying and spreading blasphemy as you do.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530315 wrote: The literal interpretation of God's Holy Word, and not making excuses when it doesn't fit the false prophet's agenda of lying and spreading blasphemy as you do.

But you said you don't believe in any of it.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530316 wrote: But you said you don't believe in any of it.That is irrelevant.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530317 wrote: That is irrelevant.

You don't actually believe what it says, you don't understand what it says and you are intolerant of anyone disagreeing with you on what says.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530335 wrote: You don't actually believe what it says, you don't understand what it says and you are intolerant of anyone disagreeing with you on what says.I understand what the bible say and means much better than you because you don't know God.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

James Dobson on Super Bowl sleaze: 'Have we lost our minds?'

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/james-dobso ... ost-minds/
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1530358 wrote: James Dobson on Super Bowl sleaze: 'Have we lost our minds?'

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/james-dobso ... ost-minds/

I can't speak for Mr Dobson, but I am perfectly sane.

Not that I cared for the SB show much.
- DH Lawrence
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Dobson's piece is something one might expect from a sexually-repressed person who had just finished masturbating. Of course, there was no objection to the violence of the game itself. We know that athletes often like to mix the two (violence and sex) away from the spectacle of the game.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1530360 wrote: I can't speak for Mr Dobson, but I am perfectly sane.

Not that I cared for the SB show much.

What I believe he is saying is that the type of sleezy dancing, ect. was not appropriate for the setting of the Half Time Show of the Superbowl because there are young children and families watching. I know that I was at my brother's home who has small children and they were trying to distract them from watching the show because it was inappropriate.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530397 wrote: What I believe he is saying is that the type of sleezy dancing, ect. was not appropriate for the setting of the Half Time Show of the Superbowl because there are young children and families watching. I know that I was at my brother's home who has small children and they were trying to distract them from watching the show because it was inappropriate.What about the violence, alcohol consumption, beer commercials, and cheerleaders? Do you distract the kids during all that too? I guess not since you were actually condoning it all by tuning in. WWJD? Do you believe Jesus would be watching a goddamn football game? JFC!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ted;1520340 wrote: xfrod I trust in the Divine. I need no dogma or doctrine.

Do you believe what the Bible says? Just curious.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530402 wrote: Do you believe what the Bible says? Just curious.How about answering posts? Do you believe in answering posts? Ted can't help you.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

xfrodobagginsx;1530402 wrote: Do you believe what the Bible says? Just curious.

The reason I ask is because the Bible it's self condons doctrine.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530422 wrote: The reason I ask is because the Bible it's self condons doctrine.What does that even mean?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Happy Sunday Everyone! Find a good Bible Believing Church and attend today!!!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530546 wrote: Happy Sunday Everyone! Find a good Bible Believing Church and attend today!!!Why don't you believe the bible?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

1st coronavirus death rocks Europe as CDC director warns of U.S. outbreak

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/first-coron ... -outbreak/

Lu 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530552 wrote: 1st coronavirus death rocks Europe as CDC director warns of U.S. outbreak

Lu 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.It's called throwing all kinds of sh!t against the wall and some of it sticking.

Question for you: Should a person go to prison for admitting to drugging a person and then raping them?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx;1530552 wrote: 1st coronavirus death rocks Europe as CDC director warns of U.S. outbreak

Lu 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

If your game is playing on others' fear of death and damnation, you are NOT understanding the Bible correctly.
- DH Lawrence
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

LarsMac;1530555 wrote: If your game is playing on others' fear of death and damnation, you are NOT understanding the Bible correctly.Poor Alice, he just doesn't understand anything he reads, not the bible, and not school material on science. I'm getting the idea he doesn't understand these posts either. Certainly not well enough answer questions. What say ye, Alice?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

First of all taking current events & cherry picking certain verses to try to crowbar them into meaning what you want them to mean has no more credibility than the horoscope of any bit of gutter press rags. They mean whatever you want them to mean.

Secondly, Exodus is full of instances where God is ordering babies to be torn from the wombs of their Mothers & for innocent infants to be slain. That sounds very much like primitive abortion to me. The actions of a most benevolent God?

If God is all powerful, then how come a mere mortal is able to defy his will by bringing about a termination? He can't be all powerful if a mere human can override his will.

I prophesise you will then move onto the matter of Free Will. Well, Theists will agree that God knows everything. He knows in advance what every decision will be, as that was always part of his great plan. That simply goes to show that there is no Free Will, as he has already preset the outcome. If there really were to be Free Will then God would never know the outcome, and therefore could not be considered omniscient. On the other hand, what would we expect to see if there were no God? Simple. We would see exactly what we DO see.

The matter of Free Will also reflects on the matter of Prayer. If God were to be omniscient he would already know whether a prayer were to be answered or not. Therefore, what would the purpose of the prayer be if the outcome is going to be the same?

Furthermore, the power of Prayer has been tested under Laboratory Conditions, and it has been found to have the same results as would be expected from mere chance - EXCEPT when someone knows that someone is praying for them, when it has been shown to have a detrimental effect, as the psychsomatic syndrome takes effect.

Anyone who says that there is evidence for God is self delusional because if there were such evidence there would be no such thing as Atheism as Atheism is, by definition, the condition of not believing in a God because of lack of evidence to the contrary. And the Bible cannot be considered as evidence in the same way as the Defendant in a Court Trial cannot expect his plea of Not Guilty as being evidence. In this case, God is on trial on a charge of existing. Due to a lack of evidence I find him Not Guilty.

If a God does exist, then by everything that it says about him in the Bible he is a malevolent entity who is a hypocritical sadist. An entity who makes laws about not killing, then orders Genocidal Slaughter. An entity which condones slavery. An entity who condemns infinite generations because of something one of their ancestors did after he tricked them into committing a sin, before they had no notion of what sin was.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac;1530555 wrote: If your game is playing on others' fear of death and damnation, you are NOT understanding the Bible correctly.

It's not a game of playing on other's fear. It's believing the warnings of Christ to know when His return is near. I am just pointing out that Christ warned of these pestilences such as the Corona virus type things. But you said you don't believe the Bible, so how do you say that I am interpreting it incorrectly?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530568 wrote: It's not a game of playing on other's fear. It's believing the warnings of Christ to know when His return is near. I am just pointing out that Christ warned of these pestilences such as the Corona virus type things. But you said you don't believe the Bible, so how do you say that I am interpreting it incorrectly?You mean other than the fact that you misinterpret everything? Just about everyone here knows the bible better than you, and blindly believing something doesn't qualify as knowledge. Perhaps in your rabbit hole world, it does, but in reality, it doesn't.

BTW, I believe you when you say you're not playing a game, and that is what's so damning about what you post; that you actually believe the garbage you type.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

FourPart;1530561 wrote: First of all taking current events & cherry picking certain verses to try to crowbar them into meaning what you want them to mean has no more credibility than the horoscope of any bit of gutter press rags. They mean whatever you want them to mean.

Secondly, Exodus is full of instances where God is ordering babies to be torn from the wombs of their Mothers & for innocent infants to be slain. That sounds very much like primitive abortion to me. The actions of a most benevolent God?

If God is all powerful, then how come a mere mortal is able to defy his will by bringing about a termination? He can't be all powerful if a mere human can override his will.

I prophesise you will then move onto the matter of Free Will. Well, Theists will agree that God knows everything. He knows in advance what every decision will be, as that was always part of his great plan. That simply goes to show that there is no Free Will, as he has already preset the outcome. If there really were to be Free Will then God would never know the outcome, and therefore could not be considered omniscient. On the other hand, what would we expect to see if there were no God? Simple. We would see exactly what we DO see.

The matter of Free Will also reflects on the matter of Prayer. If God were to be omniscient he would already know whether a prayer were to be answered or not. Therefore, what would the purpose of the prayer be if the outcome is going to be the same?

Furthermore, the power of Prayer has been tested under Laboratory Conditions, and it has been found to have the same results as would be expected from mere chance - EXCEPT when someone knows that someone is praying for them, when it has been shown to have a detrimental effect, as the psychsomatic syndrome takes effect.

Anyone who says that there is evidence for God is self delusional because if there were such evidence there would be no such thing as Atheism as Atheism is, by definition, the condition of not believing in a God because of lack of evidence to the contrary. And the Bible cannot be considered as evidence in the same way as the Defendant in a Court Trial cannot expect his plea of Not Guilty as being evidence. In this case, God is on trial on a charge of existing. Due to a lack of evidence I find him Not Guilty.

If a God does exist, then by everything that it says about him in the Bible he is a malevolent entity who is a hypocritical sadist. An entity who makes laws about not killing, then orders Genocidal Slaughter. An entity which condones slavery. An entity who condemns infinite generations because of something one of their ancestors did after he tricked them into committing a sin, before they had no notion of what sin was.

I will respond later, but in the mean time could you list the verses you are referring to?

Return to “General Chit Chat”