What Are You Listening To Right Now

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

So, what are you listening to right now? I'm listening to the TV and the heater:wah:
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

One by Metallica
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

i'm all out of love ... air supply ...
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I Want To Break Free - Queen
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Up On the Roof - By the DRIFTERS. Oldies Station at work. :guitarist
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

it must be love ... madness
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

qsducks;806585 wrote: So, what are you listening to right now? I'm listening to the TV and the heater:wah:

I'm listening to the TV and the ceiling fans.

:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

walkin' in memphis .... marc cohn
[love]light

Post by [love]light »

Before Sunset;806717 wrote: 103.7 The Mountain -- I can't hear it really well since I'm in another room, so I don't know which particular song is playing. It's a great station though. I like their variety.

That's is a GREAT radio station!! My family lives in Seattle and I have gotten hooked. I listen to it on the internet :)
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

white flag ... dido
guppy

Post by guppy »

humming:pbirds
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Maggie May - Rod Stewart
[love]light

Post by [love]light »

I'm listening to the birds, who are all excited because a storm is rolling in, & my windchime going nutso.

I love it :):)

Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Baba O'Riley - The Who
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Born in the U.S.A - Bruce Springsteen
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Take Me Home Country Roads - John Denver
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Besides music, I'm listening to the rain and of course the tv.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Dude ( Looks Like A Lady ) - Aerosmith
hoxtonchris

Post by hoxtonchris »

coronation streeet and carol snoring
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Love that song and always blast it in the car. Of course,not with the kiddies in it.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

The voices are back.
I AM AWESOME MAN
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Nomad;809251 wrote: The voices are back.

Don't listen to them. What do they know anyway?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Baba O'Riley - The Who
[love]light

Post by [love]light »

Pinky;813992 wrote: Golden Years!:guitarist

The show??? I'm so envious. I loved that little guy.

BTW, I'm listening to some silly alien/zombie type video game my honey is playing & the string of cuss words that come after his character is killed. Woopie!

Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Boys of Summer by Don Henley
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Louise-Rene

Post by Louise-Rene »

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

One rather catchy, yet simple jazz tune; two vocalists - one male, one female. The tune repeats the same verse three times, however, it's a good lesson on how to present the verse slightly differently in order to tell a story, which might be the most difficult thing to do for a vocalist. The vocalists are both very accomplished singers.

First the male version:

Female version:

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Louise-Rene

Post by Louise-Rene »

My yesterdays are all boxed up and neatly put away

But every now and then you come to mind

'Cause you were always waiting to be picked to play the game

But when your name was called, you found a place to hide

When you knew that I was always on your side.

Return to “General Chit Chat”