Islamic Terrorists

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
capt_buzzard

Islamic Terrorists

Post by capt_buzzard »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Fletch I think you do BTS a diservice. I dont want to speak on his behalf, he's big enogh to do that himself, but I dont think he was justifying the actions of the IRA.

I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself.

Yes there was a lot of fundraising going on for these animals. But I think a lot of that was through naivety rather than any loyalty to them. Fund raising took place here in the UK too , in front of our noses.

The point was about the "mad mullahs" and how they twist the word of the Koran to suite their medieval ideologyNor do I Arnold.
Bez

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Bez »

This has been a most enlightening thread...the best bed time reading I've had for ages...well it is 10.45...

I applaud you all for your knowledge...I've learnt a lot tonight.

I have 2 observations of my own...

The Bible and the Koran etc were written thousands of years ago. In some instances the writings are not relevant to the 21st century but the hierarchy struggles to modernise. Young people can't relate to it.

Thank God that the US and UK are democracies or we wouldn't be having this discussion tonight
Warm wishes
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Parker_scramble

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Parker_scramble »

Lon;36279 wrote: I think it is imperative that Muslims be the ones to seek out and destroy the terrorists, lest the more moderate Muslim factions become victims of mistaken identity by non Muslims. I think it would go a long way in showing good faith and that they do not tolerate such violent actions towards innocents. Thus far, the Islamic community has remained silent, or even has downplayed terrorist activities. Look at the backlash in Holland over the recent killing.

where have you been all my internet life!!!!!

thank you!!!!

i have been on boards and people didn't understand it.

i have muslim friends and they are embarrassed that these savages are using their religion and calling themselves muslim and killing people.

its time for muslims to take back their religion... i agree... STAND UP... and if you are muslim and you are in a mosque and you know there is evil activity about, REPORT IT. how did 7/7 in london happen? didn't others in teh community know? and i agree... backlash in holland was ridiculous. and vincent van goh's relative (i forgot his name) was killed in retaliation ... he had nothing to do with it! there needs to be a movement which denounces these riots and terrorists. great post.
Bill Sikes

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Bill Sikes »

Bez;119158 wrote: The Bible and the Koran etc were written thousands of years ago. In some instances the writings are not relevant to the 21st century but the hierarchy struggles to modernise. Young people can't relate to it.

Young people in particular seem to become "suicide bombers".
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Lon;36279 wrote: I think it is imperative that Muslims be the ones to seek out and destroy the terrorists, lest the more moderate Muslim factions become victims of mistaken identity by non Muslims. I think it would go a long way in showing good faith and that they do not tolerate such violent actions towards innocents. Thus far, the Islamic community has remained silent, or even has downplayed terrorist activities. Look at the backlash in Holland over the recent killing.

So you saying you want them to do your work for you ... Now that low ...
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Fletch;103953 wrote: Forgive me, but that's like saying Southern Americans or rednecks are the only ones who know who the Klu Klux Klan are and speak the same language and are best equipped for curtailing them.

And if they don't, they must all be involved.

Beggars belief really.

I Agree 1000%
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Bill Sikes;570000 wrote: Young people in particular seem to become "suicide bombers".

Their No Such Thing As A

2 : one that commits or attempts suicide

Main Entry: bomb·er

Function: noun

Pronunciation: 'bä-m&r

1 : one that bombs ; specifically : an airplane designed for bombing

2 : BOMBER JACKET

See How Easzyyyyyyyyyy It Is To Make Up Things

Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;936761 wrote: See How Easzyyyyyyyyyy It Is To Make Up Things
Confession time? Okay, we forgive you. :)
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Accountable;936864 wrote: Confession time? Okay, we forgive you. :)

You Can't Possibly Think / Believe I Care What You Or Other Like You Feel , The Only Reason Why I Haven't Written A Post Telling You About Yourself Is Because Your Under The Protection Of SOME Of The Moderators / Administrator Here , And They Think Its Cute Of You Mocking / Insulting People At Will . But Hey It's Just Part Of Your Nature Right !!! You Would Think You Know When Your Being Ignore , But Being That Your Crying Out For Attention You Can't Help Yourself .

Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;937223 wrote: You Can't Possibly Think / Believe I Care What You Or Other Like You Feel , The Only Reason Why I Haven't Written A Post Telling You About Yourself Is Because Your Under The Protection Of SOME Of The Moderators / Administrator Here , And They Think Its Cute Of You Mocking / Insulting People At Will . But Hey It's Just Part Of Your Nature Right !!! You Would Think You Know When Your Being Ignore , But Being That Your Crying Out For Attention You Can't Help Yourself .

Oops. Got me there! That's something YOU'D never do. :yh_giggle
Bryn Mawr

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;936761 wrote: Their No Such Thing As A

2 : one that commits or attempts suicide

Main Entry: bomb·er

Function: noun

Pronunciation: 'bä-m&r

1 : one that bombs ; specifically : an airplane designed for bombing

2 : BOMBER JACKET

See How Easzyyyyyyyyyy It Is To Make Up Things

Do not understand. Could you tell me why one who commits or attempts to commit suicide by detonating a bomb in close proximity to him/her self should not be described as a suicide bomber.

I notice that you're quoting the Mirriam Webster dictionary for your definition - sadly, it is lacking.

Bomber comes originally from the French Bombardier who was, an artillery officer - i.e. one who lays bombs.

A definition from an international dictionary :-

bomber - Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

bomber bomber n.

1. a military aircraft that drops bombs during flight.

[WordNet 1.5]

2. a large sandwich on a long crusty roll that is split

lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato

and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are

used in different sections of the US.

Syn: grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban

sandwich, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub, submarine,

submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep.

[WordNet 1.5]

3. a person who drops bombs or plants and explodes bombs,

especially surreptitously.

[PJC]

4. a bomber jacket.

[PJC]

bomber - WordNet (r) 2.1 (2005) :

bomber

n 1: a military aircraft that drops bombs during flight

2: a person who plants bombs

3: a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise

and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and

lettuce and condiments); different names are used in

different sections of the United States [syn: bomber,

grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban sandwich

, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub,

submarine, submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep]

It's easzyyyy to selectively quote.
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Bryn Mawr;937441 wrote: Do not understand. Could you tell me why one who commits or attempts to commit suicide by detonating a bomb in close proximity to him/her self should not be described as a suicide bomber.

I notice that you're quoting the Mirriam Webster dictionary for your definition - sadly, it is lacking.

Bomber comes originally from the French Bombardier who was, an artillery officer - i.e. one who lays bombs.

A definition from an international dictionary :-

bomber - Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

bomber bomber n.

1. a military aircraft that drops bombs during flight.

[WordNet 1.5]

2. a large sandwich on a long crusty roll that is split

lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato

and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are

used in different sections of the US.

Syn: grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban

sandwich, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub, submarine,

submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep.

[WordNet 1.5]

3. a person who drops bombs or plants and explodes bombs,

especially surreptitously.

[PJC]

4. a bomber jacket.

[PJC]

bomber - WordNet (r) 2.1 (2005) :

bomber

n 1: a military aircraft that drops bombs during flight

2: a person who plants bombs

3: a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise

and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and

lettuce and condiments); different names are used in

different sections of the United States [syn: bomber,

grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban sandwich

, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub,

submarine, submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep]

It's easzyyyy to selectively quote.

That Because The Amorite's Are Master At Tricknowldge Like You Are , Meaning They Have Many Diffrent Dictionary By Diffrent Authors And Have Many Diffrent Meaning For Diffrent Words , And They Know By Puting Two Diffrent Words Together They Can Get The Small Minded People To Believe / Accept Anything They Say . If You Look Up The Word Terrorists In The Diffrent Dictionary's They Also Have Diffrent Meaning Also . So Your Not Saying Nothing Slick . So Stop Wasteing Your Time Trying Get My Attention Because Your Not WORTHY Of My Time ..

BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

venus;104041 wrote: Well BTs why don't you go and research it yourself, that way you can't then say that the sites etc were biased and they were given to you...

Never believe what any company, goverment etc tells you blindly..

There are too often hidden agendas..

Why ??????

I did not make the claim......Did I?

fletch is the one saying we are gettin rich off the oil in Iraq...........Right?

OK then show me the money!!!!!!!!! fletch

OH yah......PS:

It is 3 years since you posted this and there should be PLENTY of links about how we are MILKIN all Iraqs oil which is keepin our prices so low today............Right?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Bryn Mawr

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;937546 wrote: That Because The Amorite's Are Master At Tricknowldge Like You Are , Meaning They Have Many Diffrent Dictionary By Diffrent Authors And Have Many Diffrent Meaning For Diffrent Words , And They Know By Puting Two Diffrent Words Together They Can Get The Small Minded People To Believe / Accept Anything They Say . If You Look Up The Word Terrorists In The Diffrent Dictionary's They Also Have Diffrent Meaning Also . So Your Not Saying Nothing Slick . So Stop Wasteing Your Time Trying Get My Attention Because Your Not WORTHY Of My Time ..

So you are allowed to select which dictionary you use but if I use a different one I'm a trickster and not worthy of your time?

The word bomber goes back before the invention of aeroplanes so to suggest that its sole meaning is an aircraft used for bombing is unsupportable.

Stop wasting my time
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Bryn Mawr;937740 wrote: So you are allowed to select which dictionary you use but if I use a different one I'm a trickster and not worthy of your time?

The word bomber goes back before the invention of aeroplanes so to suggest that its sole meaning is an aircraft used for bombing is unsupportable.

Stop wasting my time

( Suicide Bombers ) Two Words Not One . And Yes It's Amorite's Like You Who Are The One Who Going Around TRICKING / DECEIVEING, People , Making Up Things As You Go ..

I Do believe your the one , following me around seeking my attention , Let's SEE if you can keep your word by not wasteing your time ok .

The Facts ( Beyond Any Doubt ) Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish . Surely , The False Ways Were To Vanish In Time ..

Bryn Mawr

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;937953 wrote: ( Suicide Bombers ) Two Words Not One . And Yes It's Amorite's Like You Who Are The One Who Going Around TRICKING / DECEIVEING, People , Making Up Things As You Go ..

I Do believe your the one , following me around seeking my attention , Let's SEE if you can keep your word by not wasteing your time ok .

The Facts ( Beyond Any Doubt ) Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish . Surely , The False Ways Were To Vanish In Time ..

I am making nothing up - I'm using the English language as it's defined in an attempt to understand what you are trying to say.

By the way, that's the second time you've called me an Amorite - could you tell me what you mean by it?
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Bryn Mawr;940488 wrote: I am making nothing up - I'm using the English language as it's defined in an attempt to understand what you are trying to say.

By the way, that's the second time you've called me an Amorite - could you tell me what you mean by it?

Bryn Mawr , Says > Stop wasting my time ...

Daniyal Let's SEE if you can keep your word by not wasteing your time ok . Hummmmm Guess Not ..

Bryn Mawr

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;940603 wrote: Bryn Mawr , Says > Stop wasting my time ...

Daniyal Let's SEE if you can keep your word by not wasteing your time ok . Hummmmm Guess Not ..

This post is wasting my time - engaging in the discussion would be productive.
Daniyal

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Daniyal »

Bryn Mawr;940707 wrote: This post is wasting my time - engaging in the discussion would be productive.

( Suicide Bombers ) Two Words Not One That Were Made Up Bottom Line Here

Daniyal Let's SEE if you can keep your word by not wasteing your time ok . I Knew You Was Going To Change Your Mind . Now Will You Be A Man Enough To Keep Your Word . Because I Have Proven My Point Rather You Accepted Or Not . So Your Word Games Not Going Change Anything .

engaging in the discussion would be productive = What Your Really Saying I'm Right And Your Wrong . I Stand By What I Said , So You're Wasteing Your Time , So Maybe Your Stop Following Me Around Seeking My Attention ,

Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;940722 wrote: ( Suicide Bombers ) Two Words Not One That Were Made Up Bottom Line Here

Daniyal Let's SEE if you can keep your word by not wasteing your time ok . I Knew You Was Going To Change Your Mind . Now Will You Be A Man Enough To Keep Your Word . Because I Have Proven My Point Rather You Accepted Or Not . So Your Word Games Not Going Change Anything .

engaging in the discussion would be productive = What Your Really Saying I'm Right And Your Wrong . I Stand By What I Said , So You're Wasteing Your Time , So Maybe Your Stop Following Me Around Seeking My Attention ,
:wah:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &ei=&hl=en
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

jimbo;940847 wrote:

thats funny

no its not

yes it is
Is.........

no............:rolleyes:

Is not..........

Drattt

:wah:

Ok you win......... is;)
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
b0z0

Islamic Terrorists

Post by b0z0 »

Islam can not be associated with terror and violence. A true Muslim cannot say, "I will kill someone and then go to heaven." How can someone receive the approval of God by taking a precious human life? In the Islamic religion this is a sheer impossibility (Gülen, 2004b, p.185).
b0z0

Islamic Terrorists

Post by b0z0 »

Those who are interested in, there is a long article about terror, from Gulen.

Return to “Islam”