~Trying To Reason with Hurricane Season~

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i hate this...here we go again, another hurricane season is officially here. for the next six months we're in the line of fire. it's predicted to be even more active than last year, which was horrible.so much death and destruction. some people have still not recovered. we get activated and are not allowed to go to our own homes ,have to "sleep" in the nasty jail,for days on end. other sheriff depts. take our loved ones. i dread this. :-1
BTS

Post by BTS »

lady cop wrote: i hate this...here we go again, another hurricane season is officially here. for the next six months we're in the line of fire. it's predicted to be even more active than last year, which was horrible.so much death and destruction. some people have still not recovered. we get activated and are not allowed to go to our own homes ,have to "sleep" in the nasty jail,for days on end. other sheriff depts. take our loved ones. i dread this. :-1 http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... ane+season
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

oops,sorry, i forgot about that thread.:o ...i'm getting old.
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: i hate this...here we go again, another hurricane season is officially here. for the next six months we're in the line of fire. it's predicted to be even more active than last year, which was horrible.so much death and destruction. some people have still not recovered. we get activated and are not allowed to go to our own homes ,have to "sleep" in the nasty jail,for days on end. other sheriff depts. take our loved ones. i dread this. :-1 Not to worry luv, it won't be for much longer.

Just think soon you'll be able to bask in the lovely English weather! :wah:
abbey

Post by abbey »

BTS wrote: http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... +seasonWho made you the thread police? :wah:
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

LC, dont worry I am sure the worst one in history will strike as I land, but being British I will deal with it in the time honoured fashion, screaming like a baby :wah:
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Bothwell wrote: LC, dont worry I am sure the worst one in history will strike as I land, but being British I will deal with it in the time honoured fashion, screaming like a baby :wah:and don't forget, it will stir up the snakes and 'gators!xoxox
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

Ha I laugh in the face of Snakes and gators, I come from the land of the Hoodie and baseball cap AND my dog was bitten by the huge and ferocious adder.

Anyway I have always thought that Florida's finest wildlife moment was the inspired naming of those huge "Palmetto" bugs aka everywhere else on the planet as a cockroach!!
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"

Return to “Earth Changes”