In the fall

Discussion of Books, Literature, Book Reviews, and more!
fuzzywuzzy

In the fall

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

No, I havent read it yet but I just finished it's.................sequel? Or maybe just the authors next book , 'Lost Nation' by Jeffrey Lent.

It's a great insight into the American colonialism period. And it follows a man called 'Blood' and his bought girl 'Sally'.......or should I say he "won" her in a card game.

Eventually it delves into their personal histories and the way their histories catch up with them. In the background of their lives (without even mentioning it) you can see the lead up to the American Civil war in the northern states of the young nation.

Couldnt put it down. Now I must read In the Fall.
Kathy Ellen

In the fall

Post by Kathy Ellen »

fuzzywuzzy;1317169 wrote: No, I havent read it yet but I just finished it's.................sequel? Or maybe just the authors next book , 'Lost Nation' by Jeffrey Lent.

It's a great insight into the American colonialism period. And it follows a man called 'Blood' and his bought girl 'Sally'.......or should I say he "won" her in a card game.

Eventually it delves into their personal histories and the way their histories catch up with them. In the background of their lives (without even mentioning it) you can see the lead up to the American Civil war in the northern states of the young nation.

Couldnt put it down. Now I must read In the Fall.

Thank you Fuzzy...I'm going to order both books next week:-6

They sound like terrific stories:D

Return to “The Library”