Steven King

Discussion of Books, Literature, Book Reviews, and more!
Musiclover89

Steven King

Post by Musiclover89 »

I was tiding out my room the other day and i came across a Steven King book i hadnt red in ages i might start reading it again cause i like his Novels their quite cool
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Steven King

Post by RedGlitter »

What one are you reading?

My favorite is Pet Sematary. Tommyknockers and It were excellent too. I hate that animals get hurt or killed a lot in his stories. Haven't read the Darktower series. Didn't like Misery. Cujo was a great movie, don't know about the book.

What are your favorites??
Musiclover89

Steven King

Post by Musiclover89 »

RedGlitter;653661 wrote: What one are you reading?

My favorite is Pet Sematary. Tommyknockers and It were excellent too. I hate that animals get hurt or killed a lot in his stories. Haven't read the Darktower series. Didn't like Misery. Cujo was a great movie, don't know about the book.

What are your favorites??

Considering Desperation is the only book of his i've got and i havnt red it in a whiled i forgot how the story goes so i couldnt tell ya what my fave is
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
sunny104

Steven King

Post by sunny104 »

he's cool, I need to go get his newest one. It's huge too, I love big books since I read so fast. :o :-6
along-for-the-ride

Steven King

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I just got "Blaze" by Richard Bachman/Stephen King. Looking forward to reading it. As I have mentioned in an earlier post, I am also a Stephen King fan.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Uncle Kram

Steven King

Post by Uncle Kram »

Only read The Shining but like all his films. The Green Mile is on Film 4 at the moment

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Sheryl

Steven King

Post by Sheryl »

I've read alot of his books. I like his short stories too.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
The Rob

Steven King

Post by The Rob »

My favourites, in no particular order:

The Stand

The Shining

It

Insomnia

"The Mist" (a longish short story in the anthology Skeleton Crew)

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

spot

Steven King

Post by spot »

I once read Cell. That was quite enough Steven King for one lifetime. I prefer that suspension of disbelief isn't a matter of conscious effort renewed every time the plot advances.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
lemon_and_mint

Steven King

Post by lemon_and_mint »

Steven king is intriguing in that sometimes i read a book of his which captures my imagination, I don't want it to end, stay up all night reading..........eg........it, desperation, buik8,

but then sometimes I can't get into his books at all, and i wonder why i even bought it.

I have tried to read black house several times before giving up, ok i know its a collaboration

but other books which had no impact on me - lindseys story, atlantis.
Tater Tazz

Steven King

Post by Tater Tazz »

I like his books. Anyone seen the mist yet? When are you going to NYC? It's a great place.

Return to “The Library”