Are You Getting Grumpy About Religion?

Discussion of Books, Literature, Book Reviews, and more!
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Loved it Clancy, I'll buy a copy! :D

Do you have any copies with pink fluff trim? :rolleyes:
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Hiya Clance :)

I'd like a copy for each and every room of my house! Do you offer quantity discounts? :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I'd like a copy for the bathroom. Which reminds me, you can probably REALLY clean up if you sell thousands to the Gideons.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

We want to know how many you sell, Clancy! :sneaky:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
guppy

Post by guppy »

Clancy-that is just brilliant...........i want one!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Send in your flakes, guppers and Uncle Clancy will mail you one.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

anyone got a Scot to English translator?:thinking: :confused:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Clancy wrote: Here you go, zinky :)

Hullo Birdie, aye it's oot in a Scot's vershun, a, canny see ye gettin a swanky tart'n cover....bit if a gie ye this poster alang wi' it .... ye kin always cover it up like a school book ......s'up tae yersel, n' that

I'll take 25% aff' the book, an' throw the poster in fur free....howzat ....izzat fair?

Translated

Hello Birdie, yes it's out in a Scottish version. I don't think we can provide a plaid version just at the moment.....however, I will throw in a wall poster that can be suitably folded up to cover said book, should you wish to do so.

25% off the book, the poster is free. How does this meet with your approval? is that fair?

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl That's what I thought you said clancy..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Clancy, my new year's resolution may include putting the belly button Fluffeh version in every hotel room!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Yavanna

Post by Yavanna »

Can you give us some more quotes from the Fluffeh Bible, Clancy? I'd like to try 'em out on my evangelical mother....

:p
Yavanna

Post by Yavanna »

Clancy wrote:

......so can I put you down for a copy? Please say yes, it would mean so much. The Mussies put a jihad on me .....but what's more worrying is the Scottish Presbyterian's have built a wicker man just off the M8 ....:-6

Oh, go on then - I'll have two ; one for my mother and one for me. Can't wait to see what the Fluffeh Bible calls Judas.....and just think how they'll deal with Caiaphas!

Clancy, I thought the Scottish Presbyterian's preferred the death by Gillian McKeith method? No? :-2

Return to “The Library”