Laugh out loud book!

Discussion of Books, Literature, Book Reviews, and more!
Sheryl

Laugh out loud book!

Post by Sheryl »

Ok I checked the mail this morning and got my books in from Amazon. So I started reading "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sopie Kinsella while waiting to pick my son up from preschool. And I have not put it down. Haha sorry Minks I know you were wondering why I disappeared. Well now I have finished it and have to say I loved it. I found myself laughing throughout the book. So if you come across the book, pick it up and read it. You'll enjoy it.!
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Rapunzel

Laugh out loud book!

Post by Rapunzel »

Sheryl wrote: Ok I checked the mail this morning and got my books in from Amazon. So I started reading "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sopie Kinsella while waiting to pick my son up from preschool. And I have not put it down. Haha sorry Minks I know you were wondering why I disappeared. Well now I have finished it and have to say I loved it. I found myself laughing throughout the book. So if you come across the book, pick it up and read it. You'll enjoy it.!

Sophie Kinsella is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read her Shopaholic series:

Shopaholic

Shopaholic Abroad

Shopaholic Ties the Knot

I much prefer them to 'Can you Keep a Secret' and the last in this trilogy will just have you wetting yourself laughing!!! You really HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO read these books!!!!!!!!! :D

PS> I've googled myself too!!! :wah: (And I found me! :wah: ;) )
Sheryl

Laugh out loud book!

Post by Sheryl »

Haha I've already read all the shopaholic books. I loved them. :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son

Return to “The Library”