Hunters Forum request

Accountable

Hunters Forum request

Post by Accountable »

We are here, in the wilds of ForumGarden, in search of the illusive hunting forum. A newly discovered species of forum, it is considered to be among the world's rarest. Oh look! Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom has already set up a blind in that thread thicket just over there. I see that Jim is about to give that wild boar a prostate exam while Marlin Perkins watches from a safe distance. This should prove fascinating!
K.Snyder

Hunters Forum request

Post by K.Snyder »

I'll second that...
CARLA

Hunters Forum request

Post by CARLA »

Hoss I have posted your request in the Moderators area so it will get addressed and we will let you know. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

CARLA

Hunters Forum request

Post by CARLA »

Hoss it was suggested that you create a POLL and see if there would be enough interest in a "Hunters Forum" and will will go from there.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

Hunters Forum request

Post by flopstock »

I'm on the hunt for a good man... so count me in!:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Accountable

Hunters Forum request

Post by Accountable »

Hoss;1044664 wrote: LOL, is that an objection I hear? :wah:
Not at all! :D I just read your post and heard that British guy whispering in my head.

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”