Romeo Juliet

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
kazalala

Romeo Juliet

Post by kazalala »

My daughter and i are going to see this production at the Sunderland Empire this week:)Im so looking forward to it. We are going to the matinee performance and then for something to eat:D

the video links are juts of rehearsals

Birmingham Royal Ballet - What's on

http://www.brb.org.uk/Video-RJ1-2010.html

http://www.brb.org.uk/Video-RJ2-2010.html

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Romeo Juliet

Post by Bez »

Sounds great...have a wonderful time and tell us all about it afterwards
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
kazalala

Romeo Juliet

Post by kazalala »

Bez;1336451 wrote: Sounds great...have a wonderful time and tell us all about it afterwards

I will thanks:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Romeo Juliet

Post by Bez »

I'm going to see John Barrowman in concert on Tuesday....so looking forward to it. Nothing like a live play, musical or concert
kazalala

Romeo Juliet

Post by kazalala »

Bez;1336460 wrote: I'm going to see John Barrowman in concert on Tuesday....so looking forward to it. Nothing like a live play, musical or concert

oh that wil be fun!:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Romeo Juliet

Post by kazalala »

ok wow! the Ballet was just fabulous! the costumes and sets were amazing and the dancing was spectacular! A fantastic show:-6 Romeo and Juliet were wonderful and im sure i have seen Romeo in something else:-2 Have to say the Orchestra also did a very good job :guitarist we thoroughly enjoyed it:D

we went to an Italian restaurant chosen by my daughter after the show ,, and as we were quite early,, about 6 ,, the early bird special was on and i must say what a huge choice there was too, the meal and gthe service was faultelss, gorgeous food, great presentation and very attentive service, i thought the waiter was going to hit me when i aksed if the veggies were fresh and not frozen:wah: there was just a good amount of waiting time in between course so as not to feel rushed, but not forgotten about either, hence we went the who hog and had the full monty:wah: and with 3 courses each and a bottle of wine between us the bill only came to £46 so it was excellent value.

Photos

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Romeo Juliet

Post by Bez »

So glad you enjoyed it. :yh_flower

Return to “Arts Animation”