The Dot and the Line

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
koan

The Dot and the Line

Post by koan »

The Dot and The Line

A Romance In Lower Mathematics

Fibonacci

The Dot and the Line

Post by Fibonacci »

I liked that! Especially the "The Line As" montage! :D

And when he make his first angle! :wah:
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
koan

The Dot and the Line

Post by koan »

Don't know about you but I didn't think the Dot deserved the Line at the end. And what about the poor Squiggle. What did he ever do wrong?
Fibonacci

The Dot and the Line

Post by Fibonacci »

Yeah! I saw the dot as a kind of Gold Digger. She was after whatever SHE wanted once she got it she moved on.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
koan

The Dot and the Line

Post by koan »

She did provide the inspiration for all of the line's accomplishments though. Like a muse.
chonsigirl

The Dot and the Line

Post by chonsigirl »

Have you ever read the little novelette called Flatland? I think that was the name. All about life in many dimensions-it was kind of cool. Start from a point and work your way out to 3-D and more.

Return to “Arts Animation”