How I'm celebrating Thanksgiving

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

HI Snoozie!! Australia is a Thanksgiving free zone, but I kinda like the celebration. Reckon it's a good one, and am fixing punkin pie in solidarity with my American friends. Last year I actually cooked the whole shebang for a large number in down State Illinois. And we got lots of snow. :D

You gonna boycott Black Friday???
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

FlatBlob

Post by FlatBlob »

Black Friday??

I see the point of celebrating, but I'm one of the American Minority that isn't going to kill a bird and celebrate giving the Indians diseases for a show of "patrioticnetism", as Bush once said.

Heh, let's see how long it'll take before I'm insulted 50 times over.:rolleyes:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I don't know you FB, and am not in the habit of insulting people anyway. Hope you at least enjoy the ball game. Grin.

When I first heard of Black Friday, I checked my calendar. To me that usually means a Friday 13th and I knew it wasn't. In this case I assume they are referrring to the big shopping day (in America) after Thanksgiving - Christmas sales etc. We don't have that here.

Anyway, I'm already in Friday, and it looks like a nice sunny day. Might go out for an early walk before it gets too hot.

Cheers

FlatBlob

Post by FlatBlob »

AussiePam;467342 wrote: I don't know you FB, and am not in the habit of insulting people anyway. Hope you at least enjoy the ball game. Grin...

Cheers

Sorry if it seemed like I was saying YOU were going to insult me, I meant other people.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SnoozeControl;467364 wrote: I LOVE insulting people, but I'm in agreement with you in this case. Try again, I'm sure I can get riled up over something.

BTW, I'm watching another zombie movie... trailer to follow. :sneaky:

Your kidding, I never would have guessed snooze..:wah:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
FlatBlob

Post by FlatBlob »

SnoozeControl;467364 wrote: I LOVE insulting people, but I'm in agreement with you in this case. Try again, I'm sure I can get riled up over something.

BTW, I'm watching another zombie movie... trailer to follow. :sneaky:

Ok....I HATE cats...eh? EH?
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Now listen up FlatBob, Mate, Cobber, Sport! You wanna fight, ya got one. I'll clobber you with me boomerang, and get Snoozie to stomp on yer face. :sneaky: Then we'll dust you off and get the barbie going and shoot ourselves a few cats to fry up.. washed down with a bunch of cold tinnies (beer). OR maybe we can all head for the beach and ride a few waves. What was the question? :D

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

no turkey Snooze??:yh_sad
FlatBlob

Post by FlatBlob »

AussiePam;467393 wrote: Now listen up FlatBob, Mate, Cobber, Sport! You wanna fight, ya got one. I'll clobber you with me boomerang, and get Snoozie to stomp on yer face. :sneaky: Then we'll dust you off and get the barbie going and shoot ourselves a few cats to fry up.. washed down with a bunch of cold tinnies (beer). OR maybe we can all head for the beach and ride a few waves. What was the question? :D

Um...um-um-um-um-um-um-um-um-um...kidding? hehheh. Seriously, i was kidding. yay! Australia. I shall hopefully be movin there someday. Just, um...don't kill me with a boomerang. Oh! Whaddya know! I gotta..Go...Over therenowbyeseeya!
valerie

Post by valerie »

AussiePam;467393 wrote: What was the question? :D

Er, who's on first?

;)
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The leftover turkey carcass might have been a hit in the next zombie flick..............:D
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

SnoozeControl;467539 wrote: Stop it, this is my thread and I demand all the attention, damn it!

Next up... "Shaun of the Dead." :D

I don't like horror films much but I did like Shaun of the Dead - really funny!!:wah:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Snooze :)

Have you made your way through all the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episodes?

They're worth watching again :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

:D

Reckon the coast is clear now and it's safe to come down outta my gum tree!!

Thanks for minding the cold tinnies, Magenta. Better give one to Snoozie too, after her thread kinda ran amok - all on its own, note, with no help from anyone else.. :sneaky: . And I'll open some champers for Cher. Where did FlatBob get to? Guess he's still eating turkey. ??? Better line him up a Fosters as well.

G'day Chonsi, Imladris, Val. Hope you all had a great holiday!

Hottern a well digger's um temper here right now. Suddenly summer. After last weeks snow, this is very weird.

Return to “Arts Animation”