This is awful.

flopstock

This is awful.

Post by flopstock »

I just don't get it.

Husband wants answers over wife whose death sparked abortion debate - CNN.com
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Týr

This is awful.

Post by Týr »

If the death was associated with the delay between a request and their eventual treatment then the hospital would appear to be about to cough up a startling amount of compensation. I don't see how anyone can guess, before the enquiry reports, whether it was or not.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
gmc

This is awful.

Post by gmc »

Týr;1411192 wrote: If the death was associated with the delay between a request and their eventual treatment then the hospital would appear to be about to cough up a startling amount of compensation. I don't see how anyone can guess, before the enquiry reports, whether it was or not.

Methinks you miss the main point. In Ireland abortion is supposedly allowed when the mothers life is at risk. She was denied it by the hospital despite her life being at risk and the foetus was not going to live. It's a major issue in ireland, the majority want access to abortion but politicians pander to those who vociferously oppose it.

Return to “Health Wellness”