Does anyone know of a good Candida Cleanse?

chololee

Post by chololee »

My Friend has been having a terrible time with excess yeast in her body. It has probably been perpetuated by heavy doses of anitbiotics. Does anyone know of a great Candida cleanse that is fairly quick.
spot

Post by spot »

Word of mouth over the Internet is an appallingly lax approach to diagnosis and treatment. ForumGarden gives no encouragement or credence to any such threads.

Your friend should consult a fully qualified pharmacist, who will make no charge for the professional advice and ask appropriate questions before making a recommendation. If your friend is unfamiliar with pharmacies I can speak highly of the staff at Fulcrum on North Shipley St.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I don't know anything about Candida (I thought it was a movie with James Mason) but I can recommend this stuff:

http://www.drugstore.com/renew-life-ult ... mate+flora
spot

Post by spot »

I don't know anything about Search Engine Optimization but this opening post has been made to other forums dozens of times, all with the same mis-spelt "anitbiotics", half with "Friend" and half with "Mom". I suspect there's a site somewhere with the same text in its keyword area which gets a higher Google ranking every time the technician starts another dozen matching threads. That sounds more likely than "a great Candida cleanse that is fairly quick".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

The best cure and fastest relief I am told Is a natural yoghurt.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Health Wellness”