Suggestion for Some Hair treatment???

jamessmith4922

Post by jamessmith4922 »

Hello Friends,

I have my marriage next month and Dandruff is uncomfortable problem experienced by me. This is because of my oily hair and I also suffer from hair loss problems. So, friends can you please suggest me whether should I try keratin treatment or will it be harmful to my hair.
spot

Post by spot »

It will permanently destroy your fertility and cause irreversible erectile dysfunction (not a phrase I ever expected to type onto ForumGarden, I admit). Perhaps you might PM our most recent member but one, avamiller72, who recently started a new business for beauty products and may be better informed.

Next?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
martinabbi

Post by martinabbi »

Choose conditioner with sunscreen to help protect your hair from damage caused by the sun.

Minimize treatments such as coloring, perms and relaxing, and talk to your stylist about ways to make these treatments less damaging.

Use a wide-toothed comb, not a brush, to work tangles out of wet hair.

Protect your hair from chlorine and chemicals by using a swim cap when you head to the pool.

Wear a hat or scarf on windy days to help protect your hair.

Limit your use of curling irons and hot rollers, and if you use heat treatments apply a protector to your hair beforehand.

thecoupondoc
koan

Post by koan »

You have hidden your dandruff from your fiancee? You lout!!

How can you be sure she'll love you when she finds out? Nevermind the actual wedding day, at some point, seeing how you have never had coitus, she'll find out you have an immune deficiency that can spoil her little black dress! Imagine the horror. You have chosen to subject the woman you desperately love to a fate she had no option of choosing. It's an irretrievable situation.
spot

Post by spot »

I bet it's the infectious kind, too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I worked with a guy that had the worst dandruff I've ever seen, it even covered the back of his chair. There's just something utterly repulsive about huge scales of dead skin sloughing from someone's body like that. Anyway, I believe he started using vinegar on is head and it cleared right up. He's still creepy though.
KathRoberts

Post by KathRoberts »

You should use a shampoo designed to treat dandruff. If dandruff persists despite regular shampooing, you may need something stronger. You can try a shampoo with zinc zinc helps fight off dandruff. You can also oil your hair with herbal oils or use special herbal gels. Be patient with the results since it can take a week or two to see results.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

KathRoberts;1383403 wrote: You should use a shampoo designed to treat dandruff. If dandruff persists despite regular shampooing, you may need something stronger. You can try a shampoo with zinc zinc helps fight off dandruff. You can also oil your hair with herbal oils or use special herbal gels. Be patient with the results since it can take a week or two to see results.

I'm sure Accountable is thankful for this info. He is just shy about his dandruff.

Return to “Health Wellness”