Relaxing and calming oils

essentialoils

Post by essentialoils »

Bathing is an essential part to the spa experience and has enormous health benefits. It energizes you and gives you a calming and soothing effect, especially if you immense your whole body in the water, including your head.

To create the atmosphere of a luxury spa environment, light an oil burner and place a few drops of pure essential oils, or you can make your own special blend. You can choose an oil such lavender, which has a calming and soothing effect. Another great alternative is to light some candles, this will also create a soothing and relaxing ambiance.

Next, you can use a long-handled, natural bristle brush or loofah to lightly brush your skin. The skin being the largest organ of the body is also responsible for one quarter of your daily detoxification,so by gently exfoliating your skin, you will be stimulating the lymphatic system which greatly improves your circulation. Make sure your strokes are gentle, yet firm and even, and always stroke towards the heart.

If you prefer to use a body scrub instead, you can make your own with the following recipe. Once you have applied the scrub, you may need to rinse off in a shower before climbing into your bath.
Essential Oils
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

O here we go. We have another

Does nativehealth now have a brother?

I spose it's all a wee bit moot

The foot that kicks the first one oot

Will soon enough exfoliate

This one to the infernal gate

And both of them will then be late
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

beowulf

Post by beowulf »

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attached files
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

hoppy

Post by hoppy »

With all these oils you want us to coat ourselves with, we'll all be some pretty slippery characters.:-3
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I use essential oils and herbs. does make a hell of a difference. Better than the crap you buy in the chemists and supermarkets and 'paint my face counters"
ProjectCarTV

Post by ProjectCarTV »

Seems like a lot of work is put into these spam threads.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

We enjoy playing a bit... some of us are evil like that... like a ***** cat with a mouse. The spammer always ends up the worse for wear, banned, drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered, impaled, skinned, and publicly spanked. Then a really seriously disturbed individual - pam takes a bow - swans on by, and pens a requiem. There's a whole thread dedicated to the demise of flyby spammers somewhere. It's not for the fainthearted.

:sneaky:

Ed

I just checked the post and see that our resident cyber nanny program has decided that pyssycat - spelled correctly - was way too raunchy and possibly even obscene, and so has replaced the bad bad word with little asterisks.

Maybe 'American' for pyssycat is kitty cat or something.. I wonder if that'll woik??

Kittty cat. kitty cat. pussssy cat

---

ED 2

I've just learned something.. It's OK to be raunchy and possibly obscene as long as you're illiterate / can't spell.

beowulf

Post by beowulf »

spammer baiting is good fun if you do it right :D

Attached files
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

And lots more fun if you do it really really wrong.... :sneaky:

Return to “Health Wellness”