Nike - I'm Just Gonna Do IT!

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Little one took me up to get shoes so that I could hit the spring streets in comfort. I think she was afraid I'd bail at the first sign of a blister if I wore my old ones. She was right.

I tried on all sorts of stuff, and refused to try on anything in white.

I got me some black Nike shoes that I wore on a walk with the dog today .... it's like butter..... nice and wide on the down-step and a cushioned heel...

I may just do this on a regular basis.:D

But my question is on brand loyalty? Do you practice it or try on anything that may work regardless of brand? I used to be a Reebok girl - loved the hightops... in funky colors.:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

beowulf

Post by beowulf »

i dont do brand loyallty for anything

im more interested in performance and value for money than it does have the right label but is a bit of tat but i will have it anyway
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I'm a NIKE fan for my feet they are the best wide toe box lots of cushion, light weight they just work for me. You can put them on and go no break in time at all. I'm with you I never wear white shoes of any kind. :yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I wear sandals most of the time, and certainly in the house. The trainers I have are grey coloured Hi Tecs, which are very comfortable, although I wouldn't undertake a lot of walking in them (not that I could anyway :wah:). I must confess I have never worn Nike or Reebok so I don't know whether I would like them or not.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Always liked New Balance because they could be had in my size and back then were made in USA.:)
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I went to the local charity thrift store and purchased a pair of running shoes for $4. I will begin running to try and stay in some shape as much as I can before I run on to the pitch and then proceed to die of dyspnea!

Can anyone say "SUPERSUBY!!!!"?
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1296856 wrote: Always liked New Balance because they could be had in my size and back then were made in USA.:)

those are excellent shoes Hoppy, Ive bought them before as well, so comfy and it helps when one foot is wider than the other!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
minks

Post by minks »

I am not brand loyal, I go for comfort and sometimes looks

I love rocketdogs and my new faves are my Ed Hardey's

Attached files
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1296802 wrote: I got me some black Nike shoes that I wore on a walk with the dog today .... it's like butter

But my question is on brand loyalty?

I know youre a real prissy stickler when it comes to staying on topic so Im nervous about replying regarding brand loyalty because the first thing I thought of was well hell yes I have brand loyalty. Skippy...Skippy peanut butter. So you see my dilemma. Do I post that or is this only about shoes?

Can I expect a firestorm of rage from you now or does peanut butter fit in with your inquiry?
I AM AWESOME MAN
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It's a very tenuous connection Nomie :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Health Wellness”