Saint's Psychoanalysis Couch

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

fuzzywuzzy;1291407 wrote: Could I have your phone number?:-4:-4:-4

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Nah it's okay I srcub up alright, I just need to get off my butt and go for a beach walk every now and again.

I'm taken already.

I figured you scrubbed up now and then.:D
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

So Saint have you summed me up yet?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Typical!!! All the sweet ones are taken or on the other side of the world.

Or maybe that's why they are sweet? hmmm lets ponder that for a minute.:yh_rotfl
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

fuzzywuzzy;1291409 wrote: So Saint have you summed me up yet?
Your a fat butted opinionated loud talkin Aussie. :yh_rotfl

Will that work?

Just joking Fuzz.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

fuzzywuzzy;1291382 wrote: 1-2-4-3

1-3-4-2

4-2-3-1

1-2-4-3

2-4-3-1

Well, honestly, I could have lined you out just by your username and demeanor!

But here you go! (this is the last one, gang! I'll resurrect this thread a year from now again.)

FuzzyWuzzy

I value people. Being liked and having everyone around me getting along are more important than are facts, rules, adventure, or logic. I am sensitive to others and become uncomfortable when there is conflict or competition. I like to socialize and work with people. I learn best when people care about me, and when they give me support and feedback.

I must find my real self, my unique identity, and live my life as an expression of it. Life is a dream in which I must find meaning. I am sensitive to subtlety and create roles in life’s dream with a special flair. I enjoy close relationships with those I love and experience a spiritual side to my nature. Making a difference in the world comes easily to me as I cultivate the potential in myself and in others.

Words and Phrases that Best Characterize FuzzyWuzzy :

Romantic

Eternal commitment to love

Bearer of truth

Future oriented

Interested in people watching

Romanticizes their experience

Can be an intellectual butterfly

Writes and speaks with poetic flair

Powers of empathy

Purpose in life is to have a purpose

Devoted to relationships

Search for self

Hungers for actualization

To be in harmony with inner self

Enthusiastic participation

To have a life of significance

As a FuzzyWuzzy, I look for meaning in my life. I like to get along with people and look after them. I like to express myself. I am honest and I like to be told I am doing well. I fit in well in situations. I want to be important in people’s lives. I think about the future, a perfect world, good friends, and love.

AT WORK, I have strong desire to influence others so they may lead more significant lives. I often work in the arts, communications, education, and the helping professions. I am adept at motivating and interacting with others.

IN LOVE, I seek harmonious relationships. I am a true romantic and believe in perfect love that last forever. I bring drama, warmth, and empathy to all relationships. I enjoy the symbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of love.

IN CHILDHOOD, I was extremely imaginative and found it difficult to fit into the structure of school life. I reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition. I responded to encouragement rather than to competition.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

And that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed the fun, now you know who you are, if your like that great! maybe that will help you to make some choices in life.

If you don't like who you are....change yourself! I did it and it worked out great!:D
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

YZGI;1291414 wrote: Your a fat butted opinionated loud talkin Aussie. :yh_rotfl

Will that work?

Just joking Fuzz.

Ahhh yes but so accurate. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm not loud though. Unless I'm telling the kids off.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well, honestly, I could have lined you out just by your username and demeanor!

But here you go! (this is the last one, gang! I'll resurrect this thread a year from now again.)

FuzzyWuzzy

I value people. Being liked and having everyone around me getting along are more important than are facts, rules, adventure, or logic. I am sensitive to others and become uncomfortable when there is conflict or competition. I like to socialize and work with people. I learn best when people care about me, and when they give me support and feedback. -Very accurate I value my friendships but I'm very picky about them. And if someone speaks about another I always need evidence . I never rely on gossip.

I must find my real self, my unique identity, and live my life as an expression of it. Life is a dream in which I must find meaning. I am sensitive to subtlety and create roles in life’s dream with a special flair. I enjoy close relationships with those I love and experience a spiritual side to my nature. Making a difference in the world comes easily to me as I cultivate the potential in myself and in others. - probably why I moved to the country and stayed here. It was when I got here that I involved myself in community work because I could see true community.

Words and Phrases that Best Characterize FuzzyWuzzy :

Romantic -news to me

Eternal commitment to love -Yeah alright, just don't tell anybody

Bearer of truth - I have to laugh at that one Those who know, know

Future oriented no choice in the matter i can't go backwards

Interested in people watching oh dear I do it all the time

Romanticizes their experience I'm a good writer but romantisizing ..not so sure about. Maybe I'm just capable of finding hte words better than others.

Can be an intellectual butterfly yep, jack of all trades master of nothing.

Writes and speaks with poetic flair snigger

Powers of empathy others would say so probably why I'm a human magnet

Purpose in life is to have a purposedefinately always searching

Devoted to relationshipsyep

Search for self yep

Hungers for actualizationabsolutely

To be in harmony with inner self a constant struggle

Enthusiastic participation always

To have a life of significancepretty much sums me up

As a FuzzyWuzzy, I look for meaning in my life. I like to get along with people and look after them. I like to express myself. I am honest and I like to be told I am doing well. I fit in well in situations. I want to be important in people’s lives. I think about the future, a perfect world, good friends, and love. After brief and initial shyness that is correct.

AT WORK, I have strong desire to influence others so they may lead more significant lives. I often work in the arts, communications, education, and the helping professions. I am adept at motivating and interacting with others. Trying to organise a brigade training night is like pulling teeth but I want our new recruits to cut their teeth in training rather than on the job. So that is correct. Child care, councelling and teaching and lots of community work ...Okay this is scary Some of my sons friends think I know EVERYTHING Keehan reckons they listen to me more than their own parents. LOL

IN LOVE, I seek harmonious relationships. I am a true romantic and believe in perfect love that last forever. I bring drama, warmth, and empathy to all relationships. I enjoy the symbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of love.Sadly yes. :o

IN CHILDHOOD, I was extremely imaginative and found it difficult to fit into the structure of school life. I reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition. I responded to encouragement rather than to competition. Just like my youngest son it took six months before I learnt to sit in a chair quietly LOL This too is accurate and why I learnt piano and did well at studies. always good at art . In kindergarten I was always being told to stop painting and come sit down on the mat. I never did because I was off in fairyland and painting it..

HOLY CRAP!!!! Thank you Saint. I just rang my mum and read it to her . well if she agrees with you then you must be accurate . She did say though that my sis a year younger than me is the exact opposite.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Saint_;1291417 wrote: And that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed the fun, now you know who you are, if your like that great! maybe that will help you to make some choices in life.

If you don't like who you are....change yourself! I did it and it worked out great!:D

I actually like ...ME.......others would say that a little of that is inaccurate. Tehy would say "You've had awful relationships". ....but that's why I've had awful and prolonged relationships ...because I believe in lasting love and dedication . Oh well i'll find someone one day that will think as I do I guess.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Saint_;1291417 wrote: And that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed the fun, now you know who you are, if your like that great! maybe that will help you to make some choices in life.

Thank you Saint. That was fun and verrrry interesting!
Bevdee

Post by Bevdee »

Saint_;1291362 wrote: )Sigh) I'm sorry Bevdee...take a look at Ahsos! post...each group of three words gets only one number. And you use all four numbers only one time per section. I'll let you try again, then I'm closing down.

Sigh - never mind - I was probably way off, anyway!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Saint_;1291309 wrote: Sorry Zapata: it is "vivacious." (Stupid arthritis...)

You're too easy!

You feel terrible about yourself when you do a bad job. Heck, you even feel bad when you do your best but the job doesn't work out right, as if that were your fault somehow.

Although you don’t express my emotions openly, you experience very deep feelings. And that's pretty tough on you, isn't it? Feeling like crying but not doing it?

Awwwhhh I just want to give you a big hug.:o:o:o:o
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Section 1

Active, opportunistic, spontaneous 2

Parental, Traditional, Responsible 4

Authentic, harmonious, compassionate 1

versatile, inventive, competent 3

Section 2

competitive, impetuous 1

practical, sensible, dependable 3

unique, empathetic, communicative 4

curious, conceptual, knowledgeable2

Section 3

realistic, open-minded, adventuresome 2

loyal, conservative, organized 1

devoted, warm, poetic 3

theoretical, seeking, ingenious 4

Section 4

daring, impulsive, fun 1

concerened, procedural, cooperative 4

tender, inspirational, dramatic 2

determined, complex, composed 3

Section 5

exciting, courageous, skillful 1

orderly, conventional, caring 4

vivcious, affectionate, sympathetic 3

philosophical, principled, rational 2
Smoke signals ftw!
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

The couch has been put away in storage.

No more musical couches.:wah:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Is there a part 5? Tell me theres a part 5.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Just to let you guys know, I'll be reopening this couch during the Christmas Holidays...
tabby

Post by tabby »

Voila!

Section 1

Active, opportunistic, spontaneous 1

Parental, Traditional, Responsible 2

Authentic, harmonious, compassionate 4

Section 2

competitive, impetuous 1

practical, sensible, dependable2

unique, empathetic, communicative 4

curious, conceptual, knowledgeable 3

Section 3

realistic, open-minded, adventuresome 1

loyal, conservative, organized 3

devoted, warm, poetic 4

theoretical, seeking, ingenious 2

Section 4

daring, impulsive, fun 1

concerened, procedural, cooperative 2

tender, inspirational, dramatic 4

determined, complex, composed 3

Section 5

exciting, courageous, skillful 1

orderly, conventional, caring 2

vivcious, affectionate, sympathetic 4

philosophical, principled, rational 3
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Hmmm... maybe I should have been more specific as to dates... Oh well.

Here you go Tabby:

You are an enthusiastic participator. When there's something to be done, you want a hand in it. You are very sympathetic towards others, and that means you understand emotion very well.

You consider yourself a very personal person, one who looks for meaning in life and significance. You want to be important in other's lives and you are adept at motivating a wide variety of people.

You are very warm, it's hard to have a bad time around you! Yo are also communicative, so that explains whey you are on the internet so much. I'll bet you're texting your many friends when you're not online, right?

You like poetry, read poetry, can name at least one poet, and ...yeah, you've even written some of your own.

You are pretty flexible in most situations and don't mind compromise, as a matter of fact you'll take that any day because you HATE conflict. It makes you feel uneasy inside.

With your friends and family you are very sensitive to rejection so it's easy to get your feelings hurt. Be carefull! You are more prone to clinical depression than others!

You found it hard to fit into school, didn't you? That's because you need constant reassurance and tend to be a bit of a space case.

You have the lowest probability of divorce because you can solve emotional problems like a pro and have deep empathy for others. You can actually absorb emotions around you and make them your own. (You are happy in a happy crowd and sad in a

When you are low on self esteem (having a bad hair day) you will:

Withdraw.

Cry.

Get depressed.

Trance out.

Throw tantrums.

But best of all:

At work, you are a PEOPLE PERSON! You like to be with people and share with them. You work best when people care about you and you are helping others.

A hopeless (or hopeful) romantic you! You believe in a perfect love that lasts forever. And I'm guessing you are a hugger and a kisser. sad crowd.)

How'd I do?:rolleyes:
tabby

Post by tabby »

Hmmm... maybe I should have been more specific as to dates... Oh well. I thought this WAS the holiday season!! You could have waited but thank you so much for taking the time to do it any way! Four jobs ... how do you manage??

Here you go Tabby:

You are an enthusiastic participator. When there's something to be done, you want a hand in it. You are very sympathetic towards others, and that means you understand emotion very well. This describes me pretty well!

You consider yourself a very personal person, one who looks for meaning in life and significance. You want to be important in other's lives and you are adept at motivating a wide variety of people. This one is true as well.

You are very warm, it's hard to have a bad time around you! Yo are also communicative, so that explains whey you are on the internet so much. I'll bet you're texting your many friends when you're not online, right? If I knew how to text, I probably would be!! lol ... I think communicating well is important, at least to me it is.

You like poetry, read poetry, can name at least one poet, and ...yeah, you've even written some of your own. Omg ... this one is wrong ... literature, yes ... poetry ... not so much with the exception of William Butler Yeats.

You are pretty flexible in most situations and don't mind compromise, as a matter of fact you'll take that any day because you HATE conflict. It makes you feel uneasy inside. This one couldn’t BE any truer!!

With your friends and family you are very sensitive to rejection so it's easy to get your feelings hurt. Be carefull! You are more prone to clinical depression than others! This is probably true as well although I’ve never suffered from depression.

You found it hard to fit into school, didn't you? That's because you need constant reassurance and tend to be a bit of a space case. lol ... I hated the structure of school! Do I need constant reassurance ... hmmmm ... how’m I doing on here so far?? I prefer the term “positive feedback”!!

You have the lowest probability of divorce because you can solve emotional problems like a pro and have deep empathy for others. You can actually absorb emotions around you and make them your own. (You are happy in a happy crowd and sad in a

I do absorb others emotions and that can be great when around happy well adjusted people. Depressed, negative or needy people drain me. I’m not too much of a crowd lover and I certainly don’t seek out being the center of attention. I need and crave my quiet time alone to recover from the hectic world!

When you are low on self esteem (having a bad hair day) you will:

Withdraw. Yes

Cry. No

Get depressed. No

Trance out. Yes

Throw tantrums. No

But best of all:

At work, you are a PEOPLE PERSON! You like to be with people and share with them. You work best when people care about you and you are helping others. This last sentence is very true! I love mentoring and it’s important to me to ease other people’s way if possible. I like to see others succeed and feel great pride when they do so.

A hopeless (or hopeful) romantic you! You believe in a perfect love that lasts forever. And I'm guessing you are a hugger and a kisser. sad crowd.) I don’t hug and kiss strangers ... although I might make an exception for Tommy Lee Jones. But I do hug and kiss those people I love!

Good job, Saint_ !! It was great fun ... thank you! :yh_wink
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Well I was 12 and 4 there. Not too bad.

Next? anyone who hasn't tried it yet? I'm never mean.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

Saint_;1291021 wrote: This is a little thread that I revive from time to time. It's based on an old Air Force psych-exam that has been made more user-friendly. I add in my own deductions...

Welcome to Saint's Psychoanalysis Couch! Please fill out the following form while you are waiting:

Put a "4" next to the group of words that best describes you, and a "1" that is definitely not you.

Then put a "3" next to the group of words the is kind of like you, and a "2" next to the words that are kind of not like you.

In other words 4, 3, 2, 1, with 4 being the most like you and 1 being the least like you. You must use each number and you cannot use any number more than once.

Complete each section!

After you post your numbers, I will analyze you based on this your responses, deductive reasoning, basic psychology tenets, and some intuitive guesswork. (I'm pretty accurate as you will see!)

Section 1

Active, opportunistic, spontaneous 3

Parental, Traditional, Responsible 2

Authentic, harmonious, compassionate 3

Section 2

competitive, impetuous 4

practical, sensible, dependable 3

unique, empathetic, communicative 3

curious, conceptual, knowledgeable 2

Section 3

realistic, open-minded, adventuresome 4

loyal, conservative, organized 2

devoted, warm, poetic 3

theoretical, seeking, ingenious 2

Section 4

daring, impulsive, fun 2

concerened, procedural, cooperative 2

tender, inspirational, dramatic 2

determined, complex, composed 2

Section 5

exciting, courageous, skillful 3

orderly, conventional, caring 1

vivcious, affectionate, sympathetic 2

philosophical, principled, rational 3

well, that was interesting... the groups seemed to be contradicting each other... however, i will just post my answers without further study or trying to analyse any of it.

:)
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Well, nice to see you Pilvikki! Sorry it's so dusty in here, I haven't had a customer for a while. (saint dusts the off the couch) I'm afraid the groups seem to contradict each other because you didn't follow the direction. You must use all FOUR numbers, 1,2,3,4 and you can use each number ONLY ONCE per word block.

Try it again, I'm ready for a reading, and I think I have you pegged already, but let's do it right. I usually fill out the 1 and the 4 first, one being least like you and four the most like you. They are the easiest. After that, the 2 and the 3 will sort themselves out easier.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I just did this again over th e internet and got a completely different reading . HUH!!! go's to show I suppose. Must be getting old.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

groan! what was i thinking! well, i'm just back from the dentist, so no tonight,

duh

Return to “Health Wellness”