Medicinal Cannabis

mrsK

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by mrsK »

Just wanted to get a few thoughts on this topic.

Our family have been having discussions about this form of pain relief.

Would you use it if all else failed?
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

If all else failed?:wah: Marijuana would be my first choice. No side affects. No long term consequences.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
hoppy

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by hoppy »

Ahso!;1288438 wrote: If all else failed?:wah: Marijuana would be my first choice. No side affects. No long term consequences.

As hard on your lungs as tobacco, gives many the munchies causing them to baloon up and burns out brain cells. If you want to be a fat zombie, smoke weed.:p
K.Snyder

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by K.Snyder »

Marijuana would take casual pain relief medicine off of the shelves...

Big business couldn't have that now could they?
CARLA

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by CARLA »

Sure would. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

K.Snyder

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by K.Snyder »

I think one of the main concerns is the inability to detect people under the influence of cannabis while driving a motor vehicle, or any vehicle for that matter...

Would take hours to take a blood sample on the side of the road, not to mention pissing all of the constitutionalists off! :yh_eyerol!

Detecting it at the work place would mean regular testing and would kill the economy in that regard!

I've yet to know a pothead, who used only marijuana, to be violent in the least! If anything they might turn gay! :yh_rotfl

I KID! I KID! :yh_rotfl
Odie

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Odie »

Definitely, my first husband has been on it for 5 years as morphine and other strong pain medications no longer work as they wear off in your system.

It first came in a patch, now it is pills.

Like he says, it helps his severe pain and helps him relax.

If people think it comes in a joint to smoke up, sorry, not true.
Life is just to short for drama.
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

hoppy;1288441 wrote: As hard on your lungs as tobacco, gives many the munchies causing them to baloon up and burns out brain cells. If you want to be a fat zombie, smoke weed.:pWrong on all counts, Hoppy. Par for you though. :)

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
G#Gill

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by G#Gill »

I know of a young man (in his early 30's), who has MS. In desperation, because he was likely to loose his job because of his frequent inabilities to attend work, he asked somebody about cannabis. They obtained some for him to try. Over a comparitively short space of time, this young man found that most of the severe pains that he was getting, were greatly reduced.

That was about 4 years ago, and he has not looked back! He has not had a day off work since starting to use cannabis, and he is able to carry on with his life in a normal and virtually pain free manner. He still does the same job in the same company, and it has totally changed his life. The MS appears to have not got any worse than it was 4 years ago. It appears to have arrested the natural progression of the MS, and he says that by now he might have been in a wheelchair if he had not tried cannabis. Of course, because the herb is not legal in the UK, he has had to gather several different sources of supply, but so far he has always been able to obtain his comparitively small amount.

When I saw him a short while ago, he was a changed man - full of enthusiasm, energetic, and very optimistic. He was also thrilled to be able to enjoy his children like any other dad - play games, football, go for walks, and generally have fun with them. His whole demeanour has changed from one of worry for his future and his family, to one of almost exhilaration and certainly of cheerful anticipation for the future!

This young man cannot see why cannabis is not made legal for supply under a doctor's prescription, as it could help so many people in similar situations such as his.

I can see him as an example of the beneficial use of the natural herb cannabis.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1288463 wrote: I know of a young man (in his early 30's), who has MS. In desperation, because he was likely to loose his job because of his frequent inabilities to attend work, he asked somebody about cannabis. They obtained some for him to try. Over a comparitively short space of time, this young man found that most of the severe pains that he was getting, were greatly reduced.

That was about 4 years ago, and he has not looked back! He has not had a day off work since starting to use cannabis, and he is able to carry on with his life in a normal and virtually pain free manner. He still does the same job in the same company, and it has totally changed his life. The MS appears to have not got any worse than it was 4 years ago. It appears to have arrested the natural progression of the MS, and he says that by now he might have been in a wheelchair if he had not tried cannabis. Of course, because the herb is not legal in the UK, he has had to gather several different sources of supply, but so far he has always been able to obtain his comparitively small amount.

When I saw him a short while ago, he was a changed man - full of enthusiasm, energetic, and very optimistic. He was also thrilled to be able to enjoy his children like any other dad - play games, football, go for walks, and generally have fun with them. His whole demeanour has changed from one of worry for his future and his family, to one of almost exhilaration and certainly of cheerful anticipation for the future!

This young man cannot see why cannabis is not made legal for supply under a doctor's prescription, as it could help so many people in similar situations such as his.

I can see him as an example of the beneficial use of the natural herb cannabis.

Good for him Gill, I am so glad he is living a normal life now, a friend of mine also has MS, haven't spoken to him in years, he used it back then as well as a joint as it wasn't legal here then.

Canada is fortunate now that it is legal by doctors.
hoppy

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by hoppy »

Mo' better drugs, man. Know wut I'm sayin?:yh_rotfl
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Marijuana isn't a drug, its a plant. That garbage you take to lower blood pressure and relieve diabetes are drugs.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Odie

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Odie »

Ahso!;1288632 wrote: Marijuana isn't a drug, its a plant. That garbage you take to lower blood pressure and relieve diabetes are drugs.

tons of medications are made from different things.

as long as something works right?
Peg

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Peg »

If it brings pain relief, go for it. I may end up trying it myself soon.
mrsK

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by mrsK »

Thanks for all the input.

Interesting comments.

Good to have a laugh at some:yh_rotfl

Can't imagine why you would worry about weight gain in the grips of pain.

I did have a laugh at that though;)

Late stages of cancer pain has to be a shocking thing to endure.

That is before you are hospitalised & drugged into nothingness.

I think the patches Odie talked about would be excellent.

Then progress to pills then who knows after that??
Odie

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Odie »

mrsK;1288686 wrote: Thanks for all the input.

Interesting comments.

Good to have a laugh at some:yh_rotfl

Can't imagine why you would worry about weight gain in the grips of pain.

I did have a laugh at that though;)

Late stages of cancer pain has to be a shocking thing to endure.

That is before you are hospitalised & drugged into nothingness.

I think the patches Odie talked about would be excellent.

Then progress to pills then who knows after that??

weight gain, who mentioned that?

you don't have the munchies on the patch or pill.

Besides, my first X has lost weight from having no appetite.

Mrs. K, not sure it patches are still around as my X is now on pills, but by all means do check this out, as said he has used the most powerful pain killers, morphine being the strongest, but with any medication, over time, its wears off as it gets used to our system.

It's the same even with acetaminophen, deodorants, we have to change if we use the same kind all the time.

and cannibals is not always a last resort as some cannot tolerate strong pain meds.
hoppy

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by hoppy »

and cannibals is not always a last resort as some cannot tolerate strong pain meds.

I don't care how bad I hurt, I'm NOT eating a missionary.:(
Nomad

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Nomad »

Medicinal or not Cannibals should not be allowed to eat people.
I AM AWESOME MAN
mrsK

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by mrsK »

If the cannibals are in pain maybe they should eat the cannabis users.;):-3
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

If the cannibals would just use the cannabis, they wouldn't be cannibals any longer. They'd only eat M&M's.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Let's see.... if I was in pain, I should inhale a burning substance and get lung cancer.

Ok... now why is that better?!!!:-2
Odie

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Odie »

Saint_;1288989 wrote: Let's see.... if I was in pain, I should inhale a burning substance and get lung cancer.

omg.......if its prescribed by a doctor, it comes in pills fgs!:rolleyes:
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Odie;1288998 wrote: omg.......if its prescribed by a doctor, it comes in pills fgs!:rolleyes:

Oh. Well why dintcha SAY so?!!!!:wah:

I still wouldn't take it. It kills ambition.;)
Odie

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Odie »

Saint_;1289000 wrote: Oh. Well why dintcha SAY so?!!!!:wah:

I said it many posts ago.

:yh_rotfl
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1288989 wrote: Let's see.... if I was in pain, I should inhale a burning substance and get lung cancer.

Ok... now why is that better?!!!:-2Can you show me any cases of lung cancer traced to marijuana?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

From the NIDA (national institute of drug abuse) an anti marijuana organization. Most of the stuff they do say is hypothetical and unproven, and even they admit that marijuana has not been linked to lung cancer.

Effects on the Lungs

Numerous studies have shown marijuana smoke to contain carcinogens and to be an irritant to the lungs. In fact, marijuana smoke contains 50–70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than does tobacco smoke. Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which further increase the lungs’ exposure to carcinogenic smoke. Marijuana smokers show dysregulated growth of epithelial cells in their lung tissue, which could lead to cancer;8 however, a recent case-controlled study found no positive associations between marijuana use and lung, upper respiratory, or upper digestive tract cancers.9 Thus, the link between marijuana smoking and these cancers remains unsubstantiated at this time.

Nonetheless, marijuana smokers can have many of the same respiratory problems as tobacco smokers, such as daily cough and phlegm production, more frequent acute chest illness, and a heightened risk of lung infections. A study of 450 individuals found that people who smoke marijuana frequently but do not smoke tobacco have more health problems and miss more days of work than nonsmokers.10 Many of the extra sick days among the marijuana smokers in the study were for respiratory illnesses.

Marijuana - InfoFacts - NIDA

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

ROFL! Did you just try to convince me that inhaling a burning substance full of carcinogens into your lungs wasn't dangerous?!!

COME ON!:wah:
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1289009 wrote: ROFL! Did you just try to convince me that inhaling a burning substance full of carcinogens into your lungs wasn't dangerous?!!

COME ON!:wah:You said it causes lung cancer, I'm asking you to prove it, thats all. You're the one trying to convice me, remember.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Ok, ok. Sheesh. that's like trying to prove that drunk driving kills people. EVERYBODY knows it, but if you want to be contrary here's the Center For Disease Control. The highest authority. It doesn't GET any higher:

The Surgeon General's Warning on Marijuana

The Surgeon General of the Public Health Service has issued the following warning on marijuana:

Marijuana use is a major public health problem in the United States. In the past 20 years, its' use has increased 30-fold; it is estimated that more than a quarter of the American population has used it. The age at which persons first use marijuana has decreased gradually to the junior high school years. Until recently, nearly 11% of high school seniors used it, and although that figure has declined to 7%, its daily use still exceeds that of alcohol; more high school seniors use marijuana than smoke cigarettes. In a recent study, 32% of those surveyed had used marijuana during the previous 30 days, while 25% had smoked tobacco.

On March 24, 1982, the Department of Health and Human Services submitted to Congress a report reviewing the consequences of marijuana use. Marijuana and Health, 1982, ninth in a series, is primarily based on two recently conducted, comprehensive, scientific reviews by the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences, the Canadian Addiction Research Foundation, and the World Health Organization (WHO). Both independent reviews corroborate the Public Health Service's findings of health hazards associated with marijuana use: Acute intoxication with marijuana interferes with many aspects of mental functioning and has serious, acute effects on perception and skilled performance, such as driving and other complex tasks involving judgement or fine motor skills.

Among the known chronic effects of marijuana are:

short-term memory impairment and slowness of learning.

impaired lung function similar to that found in cigarette smokers. Indications are that more serious effects, such as cancer and other lung disease, follow extended use.

decreased sperm count and sperm motility.

interference with ovulation and pre-natal development.

impaired immune response.

possible adverse effects on heart function.

by-products of marijuana remaining in body fat for several weeks, with unknown consequences. The storage of these by-products increases the possiblilties for chronic, as well as residual, effects on performance, even after the acute reaction to the drug has worn off. Of special concern are the long-term developmental effects in

children and adolescents, who are particularly vulnerable to the drug's behavioral and psychological effects. The "amotivational syndrome," characterized by a pattern of energy loss, diminished school performance, harmed parental relationships, and other behavorial disruptions, has been associated with prolonged marijuana use by young persons. Although more research is required, recent national surveys report that 40% of heavy users experience some or all of those symptoms.

The Public Health Service concludes that marijuana has a broad range of psychological and biological effects, many of which are dangerous and harmful to health, and it supports the major conclusion of the National Academy of Sciences' Institute of Medicine.
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Thats not proof it causes lung cancer, its an indication (a far fetched one at that) that it may with extended use. There are no cases on record of marijuana has ever been traced to lung cancer.

I'm waiting for the proof that marijuana has ever caused lung cancer as you stated.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

You are in denial, and I'm not talking about a river in Africa.

From WebMD:

Marijuana Smoke Linked to Cancer

Scientists Say Marijuana Smoke Damages DNA

By Kelli Miller Stacy

WebMD Health News Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD

June 23, 2009 -- Smoking pot causes cell damage that makes a person more likely to develop cancer, researchers report.

Scientists at the University of Leicester have discovered that marijuana (cannabis) smoke alters DNA, the genetic material located in cells of the human body. DNA damage leads to cancer.

Many studies have shown that tobacco smoke damages DNA in a way that boosts risk for lung and other cancers. Of particular concern is a cancer-causing chemical called acetaldehyde, which is found in both tobacco and marijuana smoke. Using new chemistry techniques, study researchers showed that the chemical, when present in marijuana smoke, caused DNA damage in a laboratory setting.

The discovery shows that marijuana smoke is as harmful, or perhaps even more toxic, than tobacco smoke. In fact, study researchers say that smoking three to four marijuana cigarettes a day causes as much airway damage as smoking 20 or more cigarettes a day.

"These results provide evidence for the DNA-damaging potential of cannabis smoke," the researchers write, "implying that the consumption of cannabis cigarettes may be detrimental to human health with the possibility to initiate cancer development."

The findings appear in this month's issue of Chemical Research in Toxicology.
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1289015 wrote: You are in denial, and I'm not talking about a river in Africa.

From WebMD:

Marijuana Smoke Linked to Cancer

Scientists Say Marijuana Smoke Damages DNA

By Kelli Miller Stacy

WebMD Health News Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD

June 23, 2009 -- Smoking pot causes cell damage that makes a person more likely to develop cancer, researchers report.

Scientists at the University of Leicester have discovered that marijuana (cannabis) smoke alters DNA, the genetic material located in cells of the human body. DNA damage leads to cancer.

Many studies have shown that tobacco smoke damages DNA in a way that boosts risk for lung and other cancers. Of particular concern is a cancer-causing chemical called acetaldehyde, which is found in both tobacco and marijuana smoke. Using new chemistry techniques, study researchers showed that the chemical, when present in marijuana smoke, caused DNA damage in a laboratory setting.

The discovery shows that marijuana smoke is as harmful, or perhaps even more toxic, than tobacco smoke. In fact, study researchers say that smoking three to four marijuana cigarettes a day causes as much airway damage as smoking 20 or more cigarettes a day.

"These results provide evidence for the DNA-damaging potential of cannabis smoke," the researchers write, "implying that the consumption of cannabis cigarettes may be detrimental to human health with the possibility to initiate cancer development."

The findings appear in this month's issue of Chemical Research in Toxicology.You still have not produced one case of cancer due to marijuana use. The best you can come up with is: We think it could if......

The problem with you is you make statements and when you are asked to back those statements up you either say what you've said to me about denial or you run for the hills.

If you are not going to verify what you say, then don't say it. Isn't that what you'd tell your students? Walk the talk - or don't talk. Stick with threads that don't require any verification.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Ahso!;1289016 wrote: You still have not produced one case of cancer due to marijuana use.

And you have still managed to stick your head in the sand and blatantly ignore the facts and common sense. What's the matter? Does it scare you?

The problem with you is you make statements and when you are asked to back those statements up you either say what you've said to me about denial or you run for the hills.

The Centers for Disease control, the premiere government agency for disease, and WebMD a reputable source aren't good enough for you?!! What do you want to get through your psychological barriers? Dig up a corpse?!!

ROFLMAO!:yh_rotfl

OK... Now you're asking for it!

Harvard Law:

THE MEDICAL DANGERS OF MARIJUANA USE

It has been concretely established that smoking cigarettes promotes lung cancer (which causes more than 125,000 deaths in the US every year), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic bronchitis and emphysema) and increased incidence of respiratory tract infections.

From the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine:

Lung Cancer Risk of One Marijuana Joint a Day Equals Daily Pack of Cigarettes

The researchers conducted in-home interviews on cancer risk factors including cannabis use among 79 lung cancer patients younger than 55 and 324 age-matched controls randomly selected from eight New Zealand health districts covering a population of 1.8 million.

Lung cancer patients were identified from hospital databases or the national cancer registers from 2001 through 2005. Most had non-small-cell lung cancer (80%) and none had lung metastasis from a distant primary.

The proportion of controls who had ever smoked cannabis was 36% after adjustment for the general population age distribution.

Overall, 26.6% of lung cancer patients in the study reported smoking at least 20 joints in their lifetime, whereas 12% of control participants had.

For every one joint-year -- the equivalent of one joint per day for one year -- smoked, the risk of lung cancer rose 8% (relative risk 1.08, 95% confidence interval 1.02 to 1.15).

The association between cannabis and lung cancer was strengthened with adjustment for the growth rate of lung cancer, by excluding exposure in the five years before baseline or diagnosis (RR 1.10, 95% CI 1.02 to 1.18), "as would be expected if a causal association existed."

If you are not going to verify what you say, then don't say it. Isn't that what you'd tell your students? Walk the talk or don't talk.

Not one but SEVENTY NINE people dying of lung cancer caused by marijuana. Give up yet?

And, by the way, stop smoking dude. It's very apparent from your defense of marijuana use that you smoke it. You're too nice a person to die of lung cancer.:o
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Hmmmm.... looks like he finally gave up. :thinking:
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

You still have not proven your statement. Show me one proven case that marijuana has caused lung cancer.

I don't have to worry, I take 10,000IU of vitamin d3 every day without fail and I've been doing that for well over a year now.

I do still smoke marijuana but its pretty rare and private. I have been smoking marijuana for almost 40 years and I can kick your ass. :wah:

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1289025 wrote: Hmmmm.... looks like he finally gave up. :thinking:Thats the only hope you've got because proof just isn't there. I've checked often enough.

Take your medicine and move on. Marijuana has never been linked to lung cancer. Just say it.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Ahso!;1289026 wrote: You still have not proven your statement. Show me one proven case that marijuana has caused lung cancer.

I just showed you 79! But it's obvious that 1,000,000 wouldn't be enough to convince you because what we are REALLY dealing with here is not the facts at all but your psychological nueroses that prevent you from dealing with the facts.

I do still smoke marijuana. I have been smoking marijuana for almost 40 years

Bingo. Mystery solved.;)
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1289032 wrote: I just showed you 79! But it's obvious that 1,000,000 wouldn't be enough to convince you because what we are REALLY dealing with here is not the facts at all but your psychological nueroses that prevent you from dealing with the facts.

Bingo. Mystery solved.;)Cheap.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Ahso!;1289043 wrote: So cheap.

Actually the health care cost for treating the damage caused by drug addiction in the US isn't cheap at all!:(
K.Snyder

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by K.Snyder »

Some people smoke pills but most take them orally!...
K.Snyder

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by K.Snyder »

Saint_;1289000 wrote: Oh. Well why dintcha SAY so?!!!!:wah:

But prevents neurosis!...
Nomad

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Nomad »

A fun cannibal quiz.

Famous Cannibals Quiz : Quiz Central : Investigation Discovery
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1289101 wrote: A fun cannibal quiz.

:eek::eek:

that just made my stomach turn.
hoppy

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by hoppy »

Nomad;1289101 wrote: A fun cannibal quiz.

Awesome. Now I'm hungry.:wah:
K.Snyder

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by K.Snyder »

I'd watched a brief documentary and within it the curiosities of Chilean artist Marco Evaristti...

Does anyone else find this disturbing or is it just me? Would anyone sincerely eat the fat from another human being even if cooked?

:yh_sick
Bevdee

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Bevdee »

If it might cause lung cancer to smoke it and comes in a pill, it would be better to take the pill? I wonder if you can smash the pill and mix it in brownies - or something.
hoppy

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by hoppy »

Bevdee;1289147 wrote: If it might cause lung cancer to smoke it and comes in a pill, it would be better to take the pill? I wonder if you can smash the pill and mix it in brownies - or something.

Sure. Then you just become a fat zombie.:D
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

hoppy;1289150 wrote: Sure. Then you just become a fat zombie.:DIt has never been the cause of cancer and what you refer to as being a zombie is that marijuana may cause a person to focus and think about things they'd rather deny.Thats why some people say they feel paranoid after smoking or ingesting it. Marijuana could cause a person to become introspective and thats a good thing. Plus it makes music sound great. :-6

About the introspection: thats what one poster referred to as less ambition. When we actually think about what we may do and the implications of those action, we may be less motivated to follow through with them. I consider that consciousness rather than loss of ambition. Marijuana may assist in consciousness for some people. I know it has for me.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Saint_ »

Ahso!;1289154 wrote: marijuana may cause a person to focus and think about things they'd rather deny.

I think we called that, "Spacing Out" in the '70s!:wah:

When we actually think about what we may do and the implications of those action, we may be less motivated to follow through with them.

Actions like, oh.... getting out of bed? Getting dressed? One of my friends has been "contemplating implications" for the last thirty years. He still lives in a trailer with his sister!:p

Marijuana may assist in consciousness for some people.

That's spelled, "unconsicousness." You forgot the "un.":D
Ahso!

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1289156 wrote: I think we called that, "Spacing Out" in the '70s!:wah:

Actions like, oh.... getting out of bed? Getting dressed? One of my friends has been "contemplating implications" for the last thirty years. He still lives in a trailer with his sister!:p

That's spelled, "unconsicousness." You forgot the "un.":DNo, you called it "spacing out" perhaps, but thats not surprising as anyone who has witnessed your tactics and behavior can see. Introspection is probably frightening to a person such as yourself. Ignorance is bliss for some!

If you are presenting yourself as an example of consciousness, then I'll choose unconsciousness, thank you very much.

I can see why you often got the hell beaten out of you physically just from playing board games. You're about as obstinate as I've seen.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Health Wellness”